Info for California Guys/Ladies

MorningMetal

Awards
Started working for this woman as a part-time assistant through Blue Cross. She's offering some really awesome deals on plans for individuals as well as companies. I'm getting an individual plan myself. I may have to get shoulder surgery if it keeps flaring up like this, so I may need it. Just wanted you guys in California to know that if you need it or know anyone who does, Please let me know and i'll make sure she hooks you up!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Started working for this woman as a part-time assistant through Blue Cross. She's offering some really awesome deals on plans for individuals as well as companies. I'm getting an individual plan myself. I may have to get shoulder surgery if it keeps flaring up like this, so I may need it. Just wanted you guys in California to know that if you need it or know anyone who does, Please let me know and i'll make sure she hooks you up!!!
As a health isurance agent in IL, I can affirm that there are no "deals" in the health insurance industry. Pricing is regulated.

MorningMetal

Awards
That is absolutely true. However, some people may not be aware that getting a policy with a significant other or a child, or getting a group policy does yield some saved money, and with Blue Cross delaying their rate increase, now is actually a good time to get a policy, as the rate is guaranteed for 1 year. I'm simply putting it out there. Perhaps "deal" was the wrong word.