kids who think they kno it all

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

kids who think they kno it all

im sick and tired of all these kids who think they kno bodybuilding, nutrition , supplementation better than everyone who is more experienced, has more education in the respective fields, and has more knowledge in general. who the **** cares if u can bulk and gain 60lbs with 75% of it being FAT. obviously u did it ****ing wrong and you shouldnt be giving people advice on ****. **** whats wrong with this place lately is BB turning away all the ****tards and theyre ending up here or what.... and all these idiots running cycles with no concept of PCT, cycle support or training and nutrition.

end of rant... had to say something

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

wow your real big
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by petnat687 View Post
    wow your real big
    strong first post... not

one post on this entire thread and you are stirring up ****. you have no idea what people have been through or have done to make it where they did no matter what.

people look to this forum , to learn, teach, then lead.

With posts like the one you wrote, and posts of a lot of other new members you can kiss that slogan goodbye.

AM is not like that, nor should it ever be. We are here for a common reason. to better ourselves then others.

dont be an *******
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

lmfao GET EM' Sanchez
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  201 lbs.

wow your real big
    A splendid example of the point Sanchez was making. Who the hell are you to judge others? One sure way to lose all respect before you even have a chance to earn it, is by making retarded comments like that against a well respected member of this forum.

And Sanchez, I feel you bro. Kids keep coming on here acting like they have it all figured out and when they get called out they get all bent out of shape and call us @ssholes simply because we don't pussify everything. People need to man up and grow up.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

I don't think the issue is size. There are plenty of guys around here that are smaller than me with a lot more knowledge. I'm always learning. To degrade someone based on size is a "special ed" move. Perfect example of a know nothing no it all.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

hopefully everyone realizes what crazyfool said
    "
    people look to this forum , to learn, teach, then lead."

accept the fact that someone may kno more then you because its not a bad thing to learn. I dont know it all and im always here trying to read the posts of more experienced guys and ive learned alot doing so.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

wow your real big
    Consider this a warning.

Another outburst like this and your going to be in the red. lulz

Welcome to AM.

One of the best forums on the net!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

wow your real big
    Your a jackass, Either get your **** together or get off the site, Obviously he was corerct when saying we where getting all the BB rejects.

Not to mention the kid you are referring to is a very well respected member on AM and knows his ****.

also mr 160 lbs... who are u to be making comments? Unless ur a PRO BB i highly suggest you cut the **** and start helping people out, or at the very least not put them down.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  293 lbs.

I do think there is alot being lost in the idea that this is a place to learn and teach. I dont think being frank and to the point is being a d!ck but I have seen people come here obviously looking for help and advice and some pople just blast them. I agree that you can not judge someone by their weight. We all have different goals. If you look at my stats your going to think... Why would I listen to someone who is fat??? But whats not known is how long I was out of training because of an injury and personal crap that I let happen. Whats important is that by this time next year that weight number is going to be ALOT lower. But I have been training since I was 15 and used to fight MMA. Besides posting on general chat the only thing I may ask is a supplement question. If I post my workouts people blast them but you know what, It works for me and I get results.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'll never admit to knowing it all. I learn something new every day be it at work or reading through some of the posts here.

What I can't stand is the 16-21 crowd that can't take the time to actually WORK for their goals. That's the most frustrating thing I encounter here and at work. "Just give me a pill that will do the work for me." Not only do they belittle a lifestyle that I love, they also ruin it for everyone else by making mistakes that the entire community will be punished for.
    /rant

Learn. Teach. Lead.

Eat. Sleep. Train.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I'm not sure why you let things get to you like that. Maybe it is just me but there are far and away better things to spend my energy on that to worry about what any of you say or do over the internet...that being said, I can see where you have valid points...what I don't like, I just click and move on...time is to precious.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

wow your real big
    So is Bill Gates.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Greg said it right! i know i am getting sick of these kids on here asking dumb as@ questions they can look up and find the answers in 5 min. search!or thinking they know all the answers!there is a bunch of these bb.com rejects over here and it is making the best forum on the net go to sh@t!we got to get rid of these trolls before they mess it all up for the people who make this the best spot around.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjuice View Post
    Greg said it right! i know i am getting sick of these kids on here asking dumb as@ questions they can look up and find the answers in 5 min. search!or thinking they know all the answers!there is a bunch of these bb.com rejects over here and it is making the best forum on the net go to sh@t!we got to get rid of these trolls before they mess it all up for the people who make this the best spot around.
    Get rid of them because they ask "dumb questions"? Hardly a way for a business to grow.

This is a business after all. It is not just a "forum" anymore.

I agree to ban tools that break the rules but if asking a "dumb question" was a "rule", many would be all out of inches by now.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Haha I dont really understand how the thread can start out the first post with so much negativity and then on the second one everyone totally kills the kid for calling out the guy.. If he's smart enough to call these people a '****tard' then he should be smart enough to be judged...just my opinion
    "Complacency is mediocrity"
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I do know it all thankyou very much
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

I am not saying ban everyone that has a dumb question,but it is these people who spend 20 mins righting the same question 5 times and change it to dif. sections on here to try and get a answer instead of taking a few mins like adult and looking it up.If you can't spend 2 mins looking up these dumb questions on here they you shouldn't be allowed on here,next we will have kids fuc@king them self's up and trying to sue nutra saying they told them how or take steroids.I know it is a business,but a what cost do you want this kind of business,we don't need to have this getting out of control like bb.com All i am saying is we need to try and weed out some of these tools on here that have nothing to contribute but drama.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Haha I dont really understand how the thread can start out the first post with so much negativity and then on the second one everyone totally kills the kid for calling out the guy.. If he's smart enough to call these people a '****tard' then he should be smart enough to be judged...just my opinion
    do u really think that bothered me no...
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdognhb View Post
    I do think there is alot being lost in the idea that this is a place to learn and teach. I dont think being frank and to the point is being a d!ck but I have seen people come here obviously looking for help and advice and some pople just blast them. I agree that you can not judge someone by their weight. We all have different goals. If you look at my stats your going to think... Why would I listen to someone who is fat??? But whats not known is how long I was out of training because of an injury and personal crap that I let happen. Whats important is that by this time next year that weight number is going to be ALOT lower. But I have been training since I was 15 and used to fight MMA. Besides posting on general chat the only thing I may ask is a supplement question. If I post my workouts people blast them but you know what, It works for me and I get results.
    Off Topic

Hey man I am in Houston also, I reside in the west area/katy area, if your close and need a hardcore training partner that never misses a session hit me up...

-James
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

wow your real big

As far as the second post to this thread goes. Rarely do I show any arrogance on these boards but I will make an exception here. Your 5'9 and 160lbs. Your not so big yourself there buddy. If you want to compare size, I am 5'4" and 175lbs at 12% body fat. You may be taller than I but I can guarantee your are not bigger. I'm shorter and will put money down that I will run circles around your lanky little ass in the gym.

sanchezgreg18 has my respect. I have seen his logs and his knowledge first hand on these boards. I cant tell you how many times over the past week I have responded to new members asking for help about cycles and they either give you attitude about not using a SERM's when needed or are only 18 years old all together. The search function is there for a reason. I highly recommend people use it before they ask a question, disagree with the opinions of respected members then find out that the advice given is correct when searched.

sanchezgreg18, I have read your logs about the crap you went through and have nothing but respect for turning everything around. I got your back bro!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post

Go read his posts and know his history. Greg has been judged and he is very smart and well respected BECAUSE HE HAS EARNED IT. So i suggest you read his posts before the "judging" you are suggesting.

To add to that the jackass in the second post has no respect, and is attacking someone who is well respected on AM. Can u really be surprised about the backlash he got?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Point is, those who want to learn allow themselves to be taught. It's pretty easy to see thru the smoke as to who is here for legit reasons and who is here to kill time. There are fools and a$$holes everywhere you look in this world. The only way to stop the production of such is population control, and as P.C. as this country is, that'll never happen. Therefore we must adapt to our surroundings. It is survival of the fittest, men. And I surely know that I'm not gonna be left behind.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I am not saying ban everyone that has a dumb question,but it is these people who spend 20 mins righting the same question 5 times and change it to dif. sections on here to try and get a answer instead of taking a few mins like adult and looking it up.If you can't spend 2 mins looking up these dumb questions on here they you shouldn't be allowed on here,next we will have kids fuc@king them self's up and trying to sue nutra saying they told them how or take steroids.I know it is a business,but a what cost do you want this kind of business,we don't need to have this getting out of control like bb.com All i am saying is we need to try and weed out some of these tools on here that have nothing to contribute but drama.
    sounds a bit more appropriate. How about having some regulation against creating the same thread in multiple sub forums? Say 1 week ban?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I thought I knew it all... and then I found AM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Off topic I know, but here is a prime example of this:

Need Some advice on cycle
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymaddict20 View Post
    Off topic I know, but here is a prime example of this:

Need Some advice on cycle
    Unreal is all i have to say.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    sounds a bit more appropriate. How about having some regulation against creating the same thread in multiple sub forums? Say 1 week ban?
    yeah something has to happen
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Unreal is all i have to say.
    I hope they rip that kid apart lol. Agreed though, a way to monitor these contless duplicated posts would be a great idea.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

I hear u about the multiple threads about the SAME thing just because u didnt like the answers the MAJORITY of the responders gave u. I am on here way too much and see the same questions being asked with so many being from lost post count people. I get u have to start somewhere but do a little searching of ur own so u have some knowledge of the situation. Instead of "Tell me everything I need bc I am too lazy to even find any bit of info on my own."
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Steriods = no kids?
    By Ectofighter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 02:16 PM
  2. kids in the gym & steroids..
    By nephilim666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:57 PM
  3. Whitest Kids U Know
    By Frequency in forum General Chat