kids who think they kno it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i dont care what happened to you pencil neck why do you think petnat got banned because he was raping you
petnat never said anything about me once again, maybe u should try reading before you post, or think before you post because youre making a fool of yourself , noone else

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
yo slacker your just a fat piece of **** and i would rip your heart outta your just you ****ing goof ball im sorry i dont have the time to sit on my ****ing computer and actually you ****ing clown i dont play varsity sports anymore and i wrestle this is my 2nd year in college you ****ing retard your 5'6 205 you should start working out with greg do whatever he does how much ****ing body fat do you have you fat tub of **** you think your ****in tough bro you wouldnt last 2 ****ing minutes with me in the gym im not the type of kid that sits there and takes **** and when im in the gym its intense the whole time im not like you bitch tits i ****ing work out till i cant any longer i dont wait ****ing 5 minutes in between my set like every ****in juice head and im happy with my body i have a ****ing 8 pack which is something you probably ****ing dream of and if you saw me you would probably jerk off to me cuz your a ****in *** take that ****ing **** outta your ass and come see me if you wanna talk **** on a ****in forum you ***** yeah and when i get banned from this site because its that big of a deal? haha you people make me laugh like i care... do you even know how many forums there are?? cuz you should bitch tits start ****ing being a man because ill **** your day up kid and run circles around you your a ****in ***** along with the rest that got something to say
With that being said you are a prime example of what we do not want on AM. AM members support each other and do NOT act like this.

gchamp

Banned
Awards
With that being said you are a prime example of what we do not want on AM. AM members support each other and do NOT act like this.
haha bro your the biggest bitch of them off look at you and your picture you should be embarrassed

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo slacker your just a fat piece of **** and i would rip your heart outta your just you ****ing goof ball im sorry i dont have the time to sit on my ****ing computer and actually you ****ing clown i dont play varsity sports anymore and i wrestle this is my 2nd year in college you ****ing retard your 5'6 205 you should start working out with greg do whatever he does how much ****ing body fat do you have you fat tub of **** you think your ****in tough bro you wouldnt last 2 ****ing minutes with me in the gym im not the type of kid that sits there and takes **** and when im in the gym its intense the whole time im not like you bitch tits i ****ing work out till i cant any longer i dont wait ****ing 5 minutes in between my set like every ****in juice head and im happy with my body i have a ****ing 8 pack which is something you probably ****ing dream of and if you saw me you would probably jerk off to me cuz your a ****in *** take that ****ing **** outta your ass and come see me if you wanna talk **** on a ****in forum you ***** yeah and when i get banned from this site because its that big of a deal? haha you people make me laugh like i care... do you even know how many forums there are?? cuz you should bitch tits start ****ing being a man because ill **** your day up kid and run circles around you your a ****in ***** along with the rest that got something to say
Explain how this gargle is really productive?

Sanchez has worked hard and asked many, many questions in an effort to better, amongst other things, his health. Hell, he's an example of how you can easily turn your life around with a solid focus on a fitness and nutrition routine.

However, you're coming off as an ignorant and arrogant prick to someone that was making a simple rant. Anyone can fill in their e-stats and act like they're a training deity, but, again, where is the productivity in that?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Fat at 10% bf? yeah nice try ***got u even know how to get ur bodyfat read? and 8pac? i highly doubt u have anything more than a keg. And lasting in the gym, i would run circles around u please kid u dont know anything. And ur run around doing a different exercise really fast cause 1) u dont push urself hard enough to make ur muscles actually fatigue 2) u lift light ass weight. and who said anything about rest time between sets? i dont even know where u got that from but trust me any day u want to come to Golds Gym in Natick Massachusetts i would be happy to show u what a tiny little pathetic weak bitch u are, and u said u want me to come visit u? too bad im the one handing u an address to come find me, if u are even half the man i am u would have at least given a place to find u rather than say "come find me" u ****ing moron. U wanna try ur welcome to. And if i did ever see you i would probably laugh, the only one jerking it to u is urself. And u wrestle so ****ing what?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
haha bro your the biggest bitch of them off look at you and your picture you should be embarrassed
just looked at ur picture too tough guy... what are u laughing about? u have no legs, u have no arms, no chest, no back, no shoulders, I dont see one aspect of u that could even possibly be that out of the ordinary.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, lots of douche'baggery going on in here.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
all brilliant examples of what i started this ranting thread about. i find it funny because i never said i was big, huge, ripped whatever,, and then people want to be internet thugs and talk alot of BS and spew out nonsense

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Kinda funny how sanchez's thread has weeded out now two of the idiots he was ranting about lol.

Stronze717

Awards
slacker youre 5 6 205, you shouldnt be goin to the gym to lift, you should goin to the gym to run on the treadmill.

Stronze717

Awards
gym addict and sanchezgreg go **** yourselves. you think you know everything u pencil necks. gym addict u think you would run circles around everyone in the gym, ur 26 years old shut your fuking mouth bitch fuk. cmon bitch. u can takeall ur bul**** prohormones and you will still never be stronger than me bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.