I really like it when semester finals are over!
- 12-08-2009, 11:08 PM
- 12-09-2009, 12:19 AM
12-09-2009, 12:39 AM
12-09-2009, 12:44 AM
12-09-2009, 12:59 AM
12-09-2009, 05:36 AM
Sh!t! I'd love to be giving finals instead of midterms now. No such thing as Christmas holidays over here, even though the retail stores are all decked out with christmas stuff.
12-09-2009, 05:46 AM
12-09-2009, 01:26 PM
I still have 2 on friday, and one on tuesday.
All well, it will be all worth it I guess.
Heres to 2 weeks of no school, relaxing, and shooting zombies on L4D2.
12-09-2009, 01:32 PM
12-09-2009, 01:33 PM
12-09-2009, 01:37 PM
12-09-2009, 01:48 PM
I already finished my Advanced Medical Nutritional Therapy class on Monday. 5 weeks off and then the Thesis begins...
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-09-2009, 01:57 PM
12-09-2009, 02:13 PM
12-13-2009, 03:03 AM
12-14-2009, 10:07 PM
12-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Wow, most of you guys are way ahead of me with your studies... congratulations!
I should have kept on going, taking at least one class a semester... Anyway, taking Calculus I in the spring, have to start studying now
12-16-2009, 10:22 AM
BTW, don't study too hard for Calc I, gotta save that brain power for Calc II - that's when things start getting real trippy!
12-16-2009, 09:16 PM
i have my one and only final next week....god help me....than its packing and moving, re registered and gots a new job..life is coming at ya fast
RIP Ryan, :(
12-18-2009, 09:32 AM
12-19-2009, 12:26 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum Workout LogsReplies: 64Last Post: 11-03-2010, 07:28 PM
- By nparisi in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2009, 04:53 AM
- By pitching101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 38Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:17 AM
- By Rugger in forum General ChatReplies: 41Last Post: 09-04-2008, 05:18 PM
- By mrandy in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:52 AM