Douchebags at the gym...

Page 7 of 464 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    how about this chick

or this one

If I saw the second one at my gym and I was running i would laugh openly at her...............it couldnt be helped
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    she's asian, she's clearly training for a DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION contest
    •   

3. I knew I recognised that crazy bitches moves somewhere!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lJP6PcyEMg&feature=re lated"]YouTube - zohan dance[/ame]

Disco disco!

4. even gay men call zohan a homo

5. I've been laughing about the Asian guy blow drying his unit for the last 10 minuites.
    •   

6. If I were running alongside that asian on the treadmill I would discreetly try to push the button for the treadmill program to suddenly go as fast as it could!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    If I were running alongside that asian on the treadmill I would discreetly try to push the button for the treadmill program to suddenly go as fast as it could!

//CC
    I would first rugby tackle, then start dry humping her as a lesson to other patrons

8. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I would first rugby tackle, then start dry humping her as a lesson to other patrons

//CC

9. So i went to kettle bell yesterday, after class they have the huge tires in the parking lot, I had no idea how much they weigh, my teacher says.."wanna flip a tire"....I reply sure....So unlady like, I sumo squat the tire, get my hands under it and i flipped it, turns out its 300pds, what annoyed me was my teacher kept trying to help me lift it.....thinking i couldnt do it...some people have no faith,.....hmmmpptt!!!!!

TC

10. I turn out to be the douchebag today...

I crushed my finger in the jeep door sunday, been sore, bruised cant really use it easily, if not broken bruised..well today was kettle bell class.....uh huh?? you got it in the middle of a swing, my 27pd bell went FLYING forwards and i had to go running after it....my teacher looked at me and said.."swing with your good paw will you"....

But i finished class...never been a douchebag before.....

TC

11. I just hate it when they get in my way...

12. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I turn out to be the douchebag today...

I crushed my finger in the jeep door sunday, been sore, bruised cant really use it easily, if not broken bruised..well today was kettle bell class.....uh huh?? you got it in the middle of a swing, my 27pd bell went FLYING forwards and i had to go running after it....my teacher looked at me and said.."swing with your good paw will you"....

But i finished class...never been a douchebag before.....

TC
    Being a Dbag is like being crazy; if you admit you are then you aren't.

The ones you need to worry about are the ones that think they are doing nothing wrong at least you realized it.

13. I hate unsolicited spotting. For example on the bench press I laid down to do my second set and I look up at some dude I'd never seen before who gives me a condescending "go ahead" before I start to lift. Then, as is usually the case, he over spotted me and basically ruined the set. Now, this bad spotting is usual with most people, even those you ask to spot you. But it's not the end, after they spot you they expect you to return the favor. They now think you're buddies and track me down no matter where I am in the gym and force me to spot him. They usually put on too much weight make you strain to keep it from killing them and then ask "how much were you helping me?" after every set. Then you think it's done but they engage you in mindless small talk that is even worse when it's gym related. Excercise/nutrition conversation is idiotic at best with these people and irritating at its worse, for example a skinny weakling telling you what his "strengths" are and needlessly abreviating excercises to sound like he's more experienced, "Yea I like cleans but I see you're doing deads, also I like mils, thats what I call military press. I also call bench press be'-pre'....." I feel like going to the gym in disguise to avoid them.

The second type of douche-ing-ton I hate are the *******s who set all of their stuff on a bench, stopping anyone from using it, and then working out NEXT to it. I'm mature enough to deal with the fact that people are going to use equipment I want to use, but when they are taking it up and not even using it, it makes me so mad I get diarrhea.

Next on the list are people who start taking **** off of where you are working out when you are clearly still using it. Just the other day I left the bench to blow my nose and left two pairs of keys on the bench, a jug of water at the base, not to mention the weight I was using. I was gone for literally thirty seconds and I come back and some long haired prick was taking the weight off and got huffy and offended when I told him I was still using it. There were also other benches available with empty bars and no gallon jug of water at the base, it wasn't like this was an 8 ounce sparkletts bottle someone forgot. It was a half full gallon jug of water that was slightly purple from stuff I put in to mask the BCAA taste. Also I had a handlebar mustache that day for my Halloween costume that deserved respect that it obviously wasn't getting, just kidding....

14. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    So i went to kettle bell yesterday, after class they have the huge tires in the parking lot, I had no idea how much they weigh, my teacher says.."wanna flip a tire"....I reply sure....So unlady like, I sumo squat the tire, get my hands under it and i flipped it, turns out its 300pds, what annoyed me was my teacher kept trying to help me lift it.....thinking i couldnt do it...some people have no faith,.....hmmmpptt!!!!!

TC
    I'm in love...

Speaking of love, I saw a guy get (Loudly) told off by his (fat) girlfriend who got tired of him taking so long in the weights section of the gym because it was cutting into her McHappyTime. She actually raised her voice at him and said, "Stop standing there flexing you ****ing homo I want to go home!" needless to say the whole gym stopped and went silent for about 10 seconds, and then someone gave it the:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Kelso burn[/ame]

Everyone laughed, he walked out of the gym looking ashamed of himself - I suspect probably because the episode called attention to the fact that he's dating (AKA the bitch of) a big angry fat chick more than anything else.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I'm in love...

Speaking of love, I saw a guy get (Loudly) told off by his (fat) girlfriend who got tired of him taking so long in the weights section of the gym because it was cutting into her McHappyTime. She actually raised her voice at him and said, "Stop standing there flexing you ****ing homo I want to go home!" needless to say the whole gym stopped and went silent for about 10 seconds, and then someone gave it the:

YouTube - Kelso burn

Everyone laughed, he walked out of the gym looking ashamed of himself - I suspect probably because the episode called attention to the fact that he's dating (AKA the bitch of) a big angry fat chick more than anything else.

My ex wife used to say stupid **** at the gym that was embarrassing but not like that. It was stupid enough that people would look at me with that blank stare you get when you can't quite grasp the depth and breadth of how god damn dumb someone is.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I hate unsolicited spotting. For example on the bench press I laid down to do my second set and I look up at some dude I'd never seen before who gives me a condescending "go ahead" before I start to lift. Then, as is usually the case, he over spotted me and basically ruined the set. Now, this bad spotting is usual with most people, even those you ask to spot you. But it's not the end, after they spot you they expect you to return the favor. They now think you're buddies and track me down no matter where I am in the gym and force me to spot him. They usually put on too much weight make you strain to keep it from killing them and then ask "how much were you helping me?" after every set. Then you think it's done but they engage you in mindless small talk that is even worse when it's gym related. Excercise/nutrition conversation is idiotic at best with these people and irritating at its worse, for example a skinny weakling telling you what his "strengths" are and needlessly abreviating excercises to sound like he's more experienced, "Yea I like cleans but I see you're doing deads, also I like mils, thats what I call military press. I also call bench press be'-pre'....." I feel like going to the gym in disguise to avoid them.

The second type of douche-ing-ton I hate are the *******s who set all of their stuff on a bench, stopping anyone from using it, and then working out NEXT to it. I'm mature enough to deal with the fact that people are going to use equipment I want to use, but when they are taking it up and not even using it, it makes me so mad I get diarrhea.

Next on the list are people who start taking **** off of where you are working out when you are clearly still using it. Just the other day I left the bench to blow my nose and left two pairs of keys on the bench, a jug of water at the base, not to mention the weight I was using. I was gone for literally thirty seconds and I come back and some long haired prick was taking the weight off and got huffy and offended when I told him I was still using it. There were also other benches available with empty bars and no gallon jug of water at the base, it wasn't like this was an 8 ounce sparkletts bottle someone forgot. It was a half full gallon jug of water that was slightly purple from stuff I put in to mask the BCAA taste. Also I had a handlebar mustache that day for my Halloween costume that deserved respect that it obviously wasn't getting, just kidding....
    Could always just wander off when he's into his last 2 reps when he's assumed you're there to spot him...? It's the gym version of social-darwinism.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I'm in love...

YouTube - Kelso burn

guys are normally afraid of a girl who can flip a 300pd tire, lol

18. Man.......you people get annoyed easily.........I just SFW with my headphones on and call it a day...........I was over being annoyed by Not Bigs a long time ago.......guess I've mellowed in my old age.

19. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I'd say - AWESOME!

//CC

20. I usually go in and SFW's but tonight was quite different. Had this guy come in 1/2 way through my workout, and starting plowing through weight he sure as hell could not handle. He would do 1-3 reps (horrible form) with a couple plates on each side, then add another 45, then another and so on. This was on all hammer strength machines......

I really didnt care, and none of my business......

....until he kept on asking me to "spot" him. WTF? Why do I need to spot you on non-core machine lifts? By non-core lifts i mean anything but bench, incline, squat or dead. This guy asked me like 4 times to spot him (actually help him) on high/low hammer strength row machines, for SINGLE REPS, he couldnt even get with 2 plates. And im not talking forced reps, I mean single reps. After he couldnt get 1 rep on a HS row machine with 4 plates each side, he just threw on another plate for each side, and asked yet again.

After the last time I told him to get someone else, as it was interfering with MY damn workout.

21. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I'm not a normal guy.

I personally think girls who can lift and look after themselves are hot. I'm sure there are plenty of guys in here who will agree with me.

22. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I'm not a normal guy.

I personally think girls who can lift and look after themselves are hot. I'm sure there are plenty of guys in here who will agree with me.
    . . . And I'm one of them! Damn sexy!

The only girls who I see lift are scrawny under-eaters

23. I can honestly say I'm another one

//CC

24. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I'd say - AWESOME!

//CC

really???? odd, all my friends are saying things like.."thats so unladylike, why would you want to".... granted i still do it

TC

25. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    really???? odd, all my friends are saying things like.."thats so unladylike, why would you want to".... granted i still do it

TC
    Sounds like a fun weekend to me!

26. 2nd that

//CC

27. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    If I were running alongside that asian on the treadmill I would discreetly try to push the button for the treadmill program to suddenly go as fast as it could!

//CC
    Or the emergency stop button -far more effective

28. 1. Guys that wear more than one gold chain. Even one is not my style, but hey, I try to be open minded. The problem is the guy who shows up with the Mr. T starter kit and the underarmor shirt. Drives me nuts.

2. The guy that wears his sunglasses in the already dark gym. WTF?

3. The guy who brags that he spends an hour in the gym everyday, but neglects to tell you(although you figure it out quick) that he spends 45-50 of that talking to other people trying to workout. I literally watched this guy follow someone into the lockerroom and stayed in there while the guy took a dump. Then, he followed him around talking for another 30 mins. The poor stalkee didnt have the heart to tell the guy to STFU.

29. Never seen sunglass guy. We should snap photos and scrap-book these guys.

30. I know I already had a long post but I thought of another, I hate blue tooth guy. The dude who keeps his blue tooth on and talks into it the entire workout, even when he's doing the lift. And, to top it off, he stares at you sideways when you glance at him after he boomingly says something to whoever he's talking to.
  •