I can honestly say i detest 99% of the wieghts users in my gym. There are maybe 3 guys i can ask for a spot. you can't spot me if:-
- you wear gloves for your entire workout
- you wear spandex
- you stare at me when i'm training
- you flex your abs in the mirror
- you wear a sweat band on your skull
- you leave weights all over the gym floor
- you weigh less than my breakfast
- you do half reps on ANYTHING
- you and your mates are just there to pose
- you weigh 150 and you're doing wrist f*cking curls
- you ask me if what i'm doing is safe and tell me i should change my form
- you shadow box your reflection between sets
- you don't know what a good morning is
- you use the padding on the bar for squats
- you smith machine squat/ bench
- you wear a hat. in. the. gym.
- you're an 18 year old fitness intructor (male)
- you smell like a wet gorilla fart
- you check your hair every 5 minutes
- you're in the gym for anything other than than hard work
So that pretty much rules out most of the f*cktards
BPS Repwww. bulkperformancesolutions .com
The guys that just start training but already know advanced training methods I've never seen. This kid started working out at my gym and I've noticed him because of the screams he lets out on every rep of every set. I've herard of the scream technique before, and the benefits of it. I've just never witnesseed it in tconjunction with the "muscle punch tehcnique" after the set. I was lucky enough to be next to him while he was doing 1 legged extensions. After each set he would punch his quads. It was awesome.
Indeed Watson, but i hasten to add that i smell like wet CHIMP fart, thus discounting me from said list, and hence the avatar. Pan troglodyte i believe....
^^^ oh wow! I never seen that before! Classic! And you fkers voted for him . . . twice!
Back to the topic, I've got another douchebag to add to the list.
People that are doing cardio or resting between sets who start singing along to an inappropriate song that must've happened to 'find' its way onto their ipod.
Examples of inappropriate stuff to start singing in a gym full of sweaty guys;
1. Closer - NIN
2. Anything by a pop starlet.
3. Anything by a boyband member, current or past.
Yes dude... We can hear you.