Douchebags at the gym...

Page 5 of 278 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    563
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

    f'in people that don't rack their weights and/or leave weights and sheit laying around...gym looks like a mess...gets me

  2. Senior Member
    WarcraftJJS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Power
    93590
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    0.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    The douches that take up a whole bench in the locker room for their crap when you are just coming out of the shower. And there locker is ALWAYS right beside yours. And will not more their crap for anything.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  3. New Member
    SemiBulimic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    432
    Rep Power
    345
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    36.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    People that always come to the gym wearing the same clothes every day and smell like they never washed them after any workout

    //CC
    there was a guy at the gym i used to work at that NEVER EVER washed his t-shirt after training - he said he just put it on the radiator to kill the germs. I swear he smelt like a walking pile of **** cheese. I used to subtly walk behind him and spray air freshener around him. It got to the point that management told him to wash his shirt or leave the club
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    there was a guy at the gym i used to work at that NEVER EVER washed his t-shirt after training - he said he just put it on the radiator to kill the germs. I swear he smelt like a walking pile of **** cheese. I used to subtly walk behind him and spray air freshener around him. It got to the point that management told him to wash his shirt or leave the club
    I can't believe these people. Kill the germs on the radiator? They will F*kin multiply with that.. Glad to hear management took care of it - sometimes they are in denial too.. Should have sprayed insectrepellant instead of airfreshener around him

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  5. New Member
    Anomaly2181's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    20.37%

    This is not a pet peave since I have only seen 1 man do it, but I thought it worth sharing:

    Old Asian Man: Leg propped up on sink counter butt flossing with his towl

    Same Old Asian Man: 15 mins later, blow drying his unit
  6. Advanced Member
    wontstop985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    510
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    43.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly2181 View Post

    Same Old Asian Man: 15 mins later, blow drying his unit
    That absolutely f'ing killed me lol.
  7. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    I've had a run of midgets at my gym with little/no muscle mass doing lots of forearm exercises. I mean what do they want to look like..?



    Ah well, the fact that it annoys me just makes me SFW harder.

    Yug-gug-gug-gug-gug!
  8. Banned
    YajV24's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    41.35%

    I despise when Gay's follow me from station to station. This old fruitcake kept migrating with me everytime i left an area to go to the next.

    And he would always be behind me.

    Everytime i go to glance in the mirror he's "between sets"....just sitting there.

    Yeah its flattering and all...But it should end there. Dont follow me out to the parking lot and ask me questions about "earning some extra money"...I mean wtf.
  9. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by YajV24 View Post
    I despise when Gay's follow me from station to station. This old fruitcake kept migrating with me everytime i left an area to go to the next.

    And he would always be behind me.

    Everytime i go to glance in the mirror he's "between sets"....just sitting there.

    Yeah its flattering and all...But it should end there. Dont follow me out to the parking lot and ask me questions about "earning some extra money"...I mean wtf.
    My reply would be, "Do you think it'd be a bad way to die, being beaten to death in a parking lot..? **** off or find out."

    Pretty sure that'd work.

  10. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    My reply would be, "Do you think it'd be a bad way to die, being beaten to death in a parking lot..? **** off or find out."

    Pretty sure that'd work.

    2nd that

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  11. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11116
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    My reply would be, "Do you think it'd be a bad way to die, being beaten to death in a parking lot..? **** off or find out."

    Pretty sure that'd work.

    I like the way you think.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. New Member
    Rommel65's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  290 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    112
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    60.29%

    Can't stand the young punk wiggers who start all those stupid conversations with you only to find out if you are juicing. I got Tool rippin' on my Ipod, I'm soaked and pumped to the max, I'm breathing like I just sprinted 1k, and some jack stain wants to know about supps. I feel like slappin' him with a 45 pound plate. Last week, I told a similar knuckled head to stop talking, quit wearing out the mirrors, and to start eating and lifting heavy. For crying out loud, I can't stand em! I want to wear a shirt that says "leave me alone!" Because of my size, every idiot in the gym wants to know my diet and training routine. Easy, I eat or drink clean protein constantly until I am sick, and then lift the heaviest weights possible for as long as possible until I am sick again - rest - repeat.
  13. Elite Member
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Rep Power
    17441
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rommel65 View Post
    Can't stand the young punk wiggers who start all those stupid conversations with you only to find out if you are juicing. I got Tool rippin' on my Ipod, I'm soaked and pumped to the max, I'm breathing like I just sprinted 1k, and some jack stain wants to know about supps. I feel like slappin' him with a 45 pound plate. Last week, I told a similar knuckled head to stop talking, quit wearing out the mirrors, and to start eating and lifting heavy. For crying out loud, I can't stand em! I want to wear a shirt that says "leave me alone!" Because of my size, every idiot in the gym wants to know my diet and training routine. Easy, I eat or drink clean protein constantly until I am sick, and then lift the heaviest weights possible for as long as possible until I am sick again - rest - repeat.




    can be purchased at animalpak.com
    SFW and GFH
  14. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6866
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly2181 View Post
    This is not a pet peave since I have only seen 1 man do it, but I thought it worth sharing:

    Old Asian Man: Leg propped up on sink counter butt flossing with his towl

    Same Old Asian Man: 15 mins later, blow drying his unit
    asians always treat gym bathroom as their own house......
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  15. Professional Member
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6866
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^ might just get that

    i want one that says "danger radioactive testosterone present"
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  16. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2016
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    59.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    how about this chick



    or this one

  17. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    how about this chick



    or this one

    First chick is just listening to Enter Sandman while stretching... Duh.

    Second chick... #1 contender in the thread so far for a dragon punch.

  18. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2016
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    59.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the little chinese guy at around 2:45....ive actually seen this exact same thing happen...priceless!

  19. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    Saw something similar where all the weight dropped off one side and caused the bar to whip in the other direction almost taking out the guy on the bench next-door. Gotta say though the guy in that instance had no spot.

    That douche was the worst spotter ever.
  20. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I had kettle bell class this am, now doing kettle bells many might know you grab a few various bells, heaviest i can do is 47 pds, swing, and cleans, ( bruises to prove it)...i see this guy come in, seen him before look at what I have and head to the heavy section, the blacks and grays, 80 to 120 pds maybe...... all during class he was struggling, crying almost until the instructer looked at him and said.."dont worry that she can swing more than you get a comfortable weight a**".............. I smiled and laughed like heck

    I hate guys who try to do more than they can......BUT i love when someone calls them on it hehe

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  21. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    how about this chick



    or this one



    If I saw the second one at my gym and I was running i would laugh openly at her...............it couldnt be helped
    RIP Ryan, :(
  22. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    she's asian, she's clearly training for a DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION contest
  23. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    I knew I recognised that crazy bitches moves somewhere!

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lJP6PcyEMg&feature=re lated"]YouTube - zohan dance[/ame]

    Disco disco!
  24. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    even gay men call zohan a homo
  25. Senior Member
    Dr Packenwood's Avatar
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    719
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I've been laughing about the Asian guy blow drying his unit for the last 10 minuites.
  26. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If I were running alongside that asian on the treadmill I would discreetly try to push the button for the treadmill program to suddenly go as fast as it could!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  27. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    If I were running alongside that asian on the treadmill I would discreetly try to push the button for the treadmill program to suddenly go as fast as it could!

    //CC
    I would first rugby tackle, then start dry humping her as a lesson to other patrons
  28. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I would first rugby tackle, then start dry humping her as a lesson to other patrons


    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  29. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So i went to kettle bell yesterday, after class they have the huge tires in the parking lot, I had no idea how much they weigh, my teacher says.."wanna flip a tire"....I reply sure....So unlady like, I sumo squat the tire, get my hands under it and i flipped it, turns out its 300pds, what annoyed me was my teacher kept trying to help me lift it.....thinking i couldnt do it...some people have no faith,.....hmmmpptt!!!!!

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  30. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I turn out to be the douchebag today...

    I crushed my finger in the jeep door sunday, been sore, bruised cant really use it easily, if not broken bruised..well today was kettle bell class.....uh huh?? you got it in the middle of a swing, my 27pd bell went FLYING forwards and i had to go running after it....my teacher looked at me and said.."swing with your good paw will you"....

    But i finished class...never been a douchebag before.....

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  31. New Member
    b9cist's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    129
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    8.01%

    I just hate it when they get in my way...
  32. New Member
    Caferacer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    273
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    18.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I turn out to be the douchebag today...

    I crushed my finger in the jeep door sunday, been sore, bruised cant really use it easily, if not broken bruised..well today was kettle bell class.....uh huh?? you got it in the middle of a swing, my 27pd bell went FLYING forwards and i had to go running after it....my teacher looked at me and said.."swing with your good paw will you"....

    But i finished class...never been a douchebag before.....

    TC
    Being a Dbag is like being crazy; if you admit you are then you aren't.

    The ones you need to worry about are the ones that think they are doing nothing wrong at least you realized it.
  33. New Member
    rambo679's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    1782
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.14%

    I hate unsolicited spotting. For example on the bench press I laid down to do my second set and I look up at some dude I'd never seen before who gives me a condescending "go ahead" before I start to lift. Then, as is usually the case, he over spotted me and basically ruined the set. Now, this bad spotting is usual with most people, even those you ask to spot you. But it's not the end, after they spot you they expect you to return the favor. They now think you're buddies and track me down no matter where I am in the gym and force me to spot him. They usually put on too much weight make you strain to keep it from killing them and then ask "how much were you helping me?" after every set. Then you think it's done but they engage you in mindless small talk that is even worse when it's gym related. Excercise/nutrition conversation is idiotic at best with these people and irritating at its worse, for example a skinny weakling telling you what his "strengths" are and needlessly abreviating excercises to sound like he's more experienced, "Yea I like cleans but I see you're doing deads, also I like mils, thats what I call military press. I also call bench press be'-pre'....." I feel like going to the gym in disguise to avoid them.

    The second type of douche-ing-ton I hate are the *******s who set all of their stuff on a bench, stopping anyone from using it, and then working out NEXT to it. I'm mature enough to deal with the fact that people are going to use equipment I want to use, but when they are taking it up and not even using it, it makes me so mad I get diarrhea.

    Next on the list are people who start taking **** off of where you are working out when you are clearly still using it. Just the other day I left the bench to blow my nose and left two pairs of keys on the bench, a jug of water at the base, not to mention the weight I was using. I was gone for literally thirty seconds and I come back and some long haired prick was taking the weight off and got huffy and offended when I told him I was still using it. There were also other benches available with empty bars and no gallon jug of water at the base, it wasn't like this was an 8 ounce sparkletts bottle someone forgot. It was a half full gallon jug of water that was slightly purple from stuff I put in to mask the BCAA taste. Also I had a handlebar mustache that day for my Halloween costume that deserved respect that it obviously wasn't getting, just kidding....
  34. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    So i went to kettle bell yesterday, after class they have the huge tires in the parking lot, I had no idea how much they weigh, my teacher says.."wanna flip a tire"....I reply sure....So unlady like, I sumo squat the tire, get my hands under it and i flipped it, turns out its 300pds, what annoyed me was my teacher kept trying to help me lift it.....thinking i couldnt do it...some people have no faith,.....hmmmpptt!!!!!

    TC
    I'm in love...



    Speaking of love, I saw a guy get (Loudly) told off by his (fat) girlfriend who got tired of him taking so long in the weights section of the gym because it was cutting into her McHappyTime. She actually raised her voice at him and said, "Stop standing there flexing you ****ing homo I want to go home!" needless to say the whole gym stopped and went silent for about 10 seconds, and then someone gave it the:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPLQ43JVYU&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Kelso burn[/ame]

    Everyone laughed, he walked out of the gym looking ashamed of himself - I suspect probably because the episode called attention to the fact that he's dating (AKA the bitch of) a big angry fat chick more than anything else.

  35. Senior Member
    Dr Packenwood's Avatar
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    719
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I'm in love...



    Speaking of love, I saw a guy get (Loudly) told off by his (fat) girlfriend who got tired of him taking so long in the weights section of the gym because it was cutting into her McHappyTime. She actually raised her voice at him and said, "Stop standing there flexing you ****ing homo I want to go home!" needless to say the whole gym stopped and went silent for about 10 seconds, and then someone gave it the:

    YouTube - Kelso burn

    Everyone laughed, he walked out of the gym looking ashamed of himself - I suspect probably because the episode called attention to the fact that he's dating (AKA the bitch of) a big angry fat chick more than anything else.

    My ex wife used to say stupid **** at the gym that was embarrassing but not like that. It was stupid enough that people would look at me with that blank stare you get when you can't quite grasp the depth and breadth of how god damn dumb someone is.
  36. New Member
    Vance's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    448
    Rep Power
    292
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    I hate unsolicited spotting. For example on the bench press I laid down to do my second set and I look up at some dude I'd never seen before who gives me a condescending "go ahead" before I start to lift. Then, as is usually the case, he over spotted me and basically ruined the set. Now, this bad spotting is usual with most people, even those you ask to spot you. But it's not the end, after they spot you they expect you to return the favor. They now think you're buddies and track me down no matter where I am in the gym and force me to spot him. They usually put on too much weight make you strain to keep it from killing them and then ask "how much were you helping me?" after every set. Then you think it's done but they engage you in mindless small talk that is even worse when it's gym related. Excercise/nutrition conversation is idiotic at best with these people and irritating at its worse, for example a skinny weakling telling you what his "strengths" are and needlessly abreviating excercises to sound like he's more experienced, "Yea I like cleans but I see you're doing deads, also I like mils, thats what I call military press. I also call bench press be'-pre'....." I feel like going to the gym in disguise to avoid them.

    The second type of douche-ing-ton I hate are the *******s who set all of their stuff on a bench, stopping anyone from using it, and then working out NEXT to it. I'm mature enough to deal with the fact that people are going to use equipment I want to use, but when they are taking it up and not even using it, it makes me so mad I get diarrhea.

    Next on the list are people who start taking **** off of where you are working out when you are clearly still using it. Just the other day I left the bench to blow my nose and left two pairs of keys on the bench, a jug of water at the base, not to mention the weight I was using. I was gone for literally thirty seconds and I come back and some long haired prick was taking the weight off and got huffy and offended when I told him I was still using it. There were also other benches available with empty bars and no gallon jug of water at the base, it wasn't like this was an 8 ounce sparkletts bottle someone forgot. It was a half full gallon jug of water that was slightly purple from stuff I put in to mask the BCAA taste. Also I had a handlebar mustache that day for my Halloween costume that deserved respect that it obviously wasn't getting, just kidding....
    Could always just wander off when he's into his last 2 reps when he's assumed you're there to spot him...? It's the gym version of social-darwinism.
  37. Senior Member
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    79223
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    I'm in love...



    Speaking of love, I saw a guy get (Loudly) told off by his (fat) girlfriend who got tired of him taking so long in the weights section of the gym because it was cutting into her McHappyTime. She actually raised her voice at him and said, "Stop standing there flexing you ****ing homo I want to go home!" needless to say the whole gym stopped and went silent for about 10 seconds, and then someone gave it the:

    YouTube - Kelso burn

    Everyone laughed, he walked out of the gym looking ashamed of himself - I suspect probably because the episode called attention to the fact that he's dating (AKA the bitch of) a big angry fat chick more than anything else.



    guys are normally afraid of a girl who can flip a 300pd tire, lol
    RIP Ryan, :(
  38. Advanced Member
    Whitesnake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    421
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    84.16%

    Man.......you people get annoyed easily.........I just SFW with my headphones on and call it a day...........I was over being annoyed by Not Bigs a long time ago.......guess I've mellowed in my old age.
  39. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    guys are normally afraid of a girl who can flip a 300pd tire, lol
    I'd say - AWESOME!

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  40. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    815
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    23.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I usually go in and SFW's but tonight was quite different. Had this guy come in 1/2 way through my workout, and starting plowing through weight he sure as hell could not handle. He would do 1-3 reps (horrible form) with a couple plates on each side, then add another 45, then another and so on. This was on all hammer strength machines......

    I really didnt care, and none of my business......

    ....until he kept on asking me to "spot" him. WTF? Why do I need to spot you on non-core machine lifts? By non-core lifts i mean anything but bench, incline, squat or dead. This guy asked me like 4 times to spot him (actually help him) on high/low hammer strength row machines, for SINGLE REPS, he couldnt even get with 2 plates. And im not talking forced reps, I mean single reps. After he couldnt get 1 rep on a HS row machine with 4 plates each side, he just threw on another plate for each side, and asked yet again.

    After the last time I told him to get someone else, as it was interfering with MY damn workout.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in