Douchebags at the gym...

Page 2 of 461 First 1234 ... Last

1. Got another one at the gym last night.

The losers (At my gym they are either asian students or ginger guys) who quite obviously join the 'yoga' (Could be any class though) class in the gym as a way to meet chicks, and who despite epic-failing every night keep going in the forlorn hope that one of the chicks falls and hits her head while pulling squatting lotus one night and then lowers her standards enough to sleep with him in the carpark.

These people are more amusing than irritating though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Got another one at the gym last night.

The losers (At my gym they are either asian students or ginger guys) who quite obviously join the 'yoga' (Could be any class though) class in the gym as a way to meet chicks, and who despite epic-failing every night keep going in the forlorn hope that one of the chicks falls and hits her head while pulling squatting lotus one night and then lowers her standards enough to sleep with him in the carpark.

These people are more amusing than irritating though.
    I resemble this post good sir!!
    •   

3. they let a g-i-n-g-e-r in the gym? but..they have no soul...

i saw gadget guy last night...trying to tell an actual powerlifter how to deadlift... i wanted to swing a bar at him like a baseball bat

4. oh man my gym is full of douches. We got the abercrombie and fitch kids who walk around in sandals and manage to do everything but actually lift a single weight. I remember him sitting on the only available bench trying to hit on a girl way out of his league and i waited a few minutes for him to see if he was gonna do a set or just be a douche. So i went up to him and said hey abercrombie u gonna work out or pretend like that girl gives a crap what your saying? i havent seen him sense. Then of course i can relate to the im supersetting on every piece of equipment in the gym guy. u got the girls who workout yet complain and the im gonna do 40 sets of biceps, going all gumby back with way too much weight 3x a week guys and spend my time in between sets flexing my 14in arms. These days from the time i enter the gym to the time i leave i have my ipod in full blast. When people try to talk to me i just dont acknowledge. Its like leave me the F alone im in the F'in ZONE

5. I'm with SwoleT. If I don't want to be bothered in the gym, I just put on my earphones and FU face. Works everytime!
    •   

6. In my gym, I have to put on the "**** you, I'm straight" face permanently. I even thought about making a new shirt that states this in a friendly manner.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance View Post
    In my gym, I have to put on the "**** you, I'm straight" face permanently. I even thought about making a new shirt that states this in a friendly manner.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Hmm.. I don't know.. I think that shirt could be confusing to some...

9. What the color blind. Haha
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

10. old dudes blow drying their balls after they shower
    dudes walking around the locker room naked for no reason...

last week in the middle of my squat sets I left the rack to put more plates on the bar and two guys stepped into my rack and started having a convo while I was loading up plates...
    SFW and GFH

11. I read the comments about the fr00ts and I was thinking to myself it sounds kind of passive aggressive. If I ever had some weird dude trying to check me out I'd call him on it. I would assume it would both stop the problem and dissuade it from happening again, no? A friendly "Hey a**hole can I help you with somethin?" fixes all sorts of problems. IMHO

12. Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    I read the comments about the fr00ts and I was thinking to myself it sounds kind of passive aggressive. If I ever had some weird dude trying to check me out I'd call him on it. I would assume it would both stop the problem and dissuade it from happening again, no? A friendly "Hey azzhole can I help you with somethin?" fixes all sorts of problems. IMHO
    I don't know... slurring your "s" like that might just encourage him.
    RTR.

13. Also anyone that uses a bosu ball - One douche stands on it to do DB curls.
    Although I don't use it in the gym cause it makes me look weak; it's actually a great device for core building while lifting weights.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    I don't know... slurring your "s" like that might just encourage him.
    I fixed it. Hope that better conveys my point.

15. the guy that smells like straight swamp ass while on the treadmill...

16. Whats a ginger?

17. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    the guy that smells like straight swamp ass while on the treadmill...
    You mean the one that smells like a mixture of curry, moldy Fritos, and excrement? We must go to the same gym. How he doesn't smell it himself, I will never understand. I guess it's like a pig in sh#t.

I swear, I have this fantasy... I put on one of those white radiation suits, and even slip on some of those extra-thick rubber gloves... like the ones I clean my toilets with... and I walk right up behind the dude, have someone grasp his arms while I shirk down his pungent sweatpants... and next I run my protected backhand all up the crack of his rank buttocks, then I place my corroded glove up to his nostrils, screaming, "Smell that??!! Do you, mutherphucker??!! That's YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!"

Ummm... okay, so... it's not really a... fantasy per se... uhhhh... hmmm... yeah...
    RTR.

18. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    You mean the one that smells like a mixture of curry, moldy Fritos, and excrement? We must go to the same gym. How he doesn't smell it himself, I will never understand. I guess it's like a pig in sh#t.

I swear, I have this fantasy... I put on one of those white radiation suits, and even slip on some of those extra-thick rubber gloves... like the ones I clean my toilets with... and I walk right up behind the dude, have someone grasp his arms while I shirk down his pungent sweatpants... and next I run my protected backhand all up the crack of his rank buttocks, then I place my corroded glove up to his nostrils, screaming, "Smell that??!! Do you, mutherphucker??!! That's YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!"

Ummm... okay, so... it's not really a... fantasy per se... uhhhh... hmmm... yeah...
    bwaahaha...we prob do bro...this dude is bad...it starts smelling as soon as my man walks in the gym...

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Whats a ginger?

YouTube - harry potter & south park 3 (Ginger kids)
    RTR.

20. when i hit the gym, i put my head phones in, pull my hat down low, and look as pissed off as possible. usually does the trick in keeping the chatter boxes away..though, to the guys really getting after it, i have no problem helping out..

21. Quote Originally Posted by swollwilliams View Post
    when i hit the gym, i put my head phones in, pull my hat down low, and look as pissed off as possible. usually does the trick in keeping the chatter boxes away..though, to the guys really getting after it, i have no problem helping out..
    Negged for being 70 pounds heavier than me.

RTR.
  22. what i hate

curls in the squat
    the leg press
    young kids trying to match your weight
    same guys doing chest or arms EVERYTIME i see them in the gym
    curls in the squat rack
    gym music
    peanut gallery(treadmills near squat rack)
    all other humans.........lol

pretty much hate everyone except a few hotties that actually bust there ass......Im talking these hardcore chicks are doing squats and deads.

I love it when the chicks get in the squat rack and do work. Real work, not cardio.

end rant

23. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    peanut gallery(treadmills near squat rack)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    all other humans...
    I at those.

Reps on re-charge.
    RTR.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    old dudes blow drying their balls after they shower.
    I am that dude

25. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    same guys doing chest or arms EVERYTIME i see them in the gym

i asked this one kid last week, "hey just wondering what kind of routine your doing?" "what do you mean?" he asks. "well every time i see you you're doing preacher curls" i said "i'm trying to get big" he replies. i put my ipod back on and ear buds in my ear and say...."let me know how that works out for you".....the look he gave me was one of being pissed off, confused and i could swear i say him tear up

26. Quote Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
    I hate all of them except myself.......
    So true bud....So true

27. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i asked this one kid last week, "hey just wondering what kind of routine your doing?" "what do you mean?" he asks. "well every time i see you you're doing preacher curls" i said "i'm trying to get big" he replies. i put my ipod back on and ear buds in my ear and say...."let me know how that works out for you".....the look he gave me was one of being pissed off, confused and i could swear i say him tear up
    Theres a guy @ my gym that does the same but with abs. Like 4-5 days a week,...nothin but abs. The only other exercise i see him do is some gay rowing movemnt where he does a pullup, lifts his legs up to his head, makes his body parallel to the floor and does these 6 inch, rowing movements from a fetal looking position. It is perhaps the weirdest thing ive ever seen in a gym.

28. i thoroughly enjoy the oxygen tank guy at my gym. he walks over to a machine, sets his O2 tank down, and starts the following routine. 30 minutes on a machine, 4 sets of weight so light, the fixed plane bar leaves his hand at the top of the ROM. in between sets is non moving silence : 25 minutes of rest, where i actually wonder if he died... why does he have to use my seated dip machine

29. sh!t, i just realized that there arent really any douches in my gym....

maybe that means I'M the douche

30. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    I would give anything to have a glimpse at that look

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  •