Douchebags at the gym...

Page 157 of 462 First ... 155156157158159 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Sweet story Red Face!!!
    Was that a racial statement ?
    Bigcountry's Getting a little smaller: Epi/Stano Log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/231194-bigcountrys-getting-little.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Passing out in class!!! Omg!!
    Thats why I couldnt finish collage my ADD would go hyperactive and then I would get so bored I would pass out randomly
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Thats why I couldnt finish collage my ADD would go hyperactive and then I would get so bored I would pass out randomly
    Soooo me right now!!!! Where's my freakn alphamine?!?!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

4. People who work at my gym are douchebags.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

5. That moment when you make eye contact with the guy across the gym because you are both staring at the same chick doing lunges in between you! Then you both smile at each other because you know both were thinking the same thing.
    SNS REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    That moment when you make eye contact with the guy across the gym because you are both staring at the same chick doing lunges in between you! Then you both smile at each other because you know both were thinking the same thing.
    Only acceptable man eye contact lol
    Why not zoidberg?

7. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    LOL for sure esp with a smile as a punctuation mark. But not a word needed to be said.
    It was kind of a yea buddy moment.
    SNS REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post

Should only last a matter of seconds at most, & be purely by accident...

9. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Should only last a matter of seconds at most, & be purely by accident...
    Taken straight from the bro code hand book! I could not agree more! The other dude is probably fishing for guys if he holds the eye contact.
    SNS REP

10. Oh god its worse than I thought... my new gym "partners" are not only quarter and half reppers but their also "bicep bros" lol arms and chest every time I'm here. But hey free gym and I get to see the misses more. I asked one of them why he doesn't do full ROM and he said "those days are far gone, I like to be able to sleep at night after I workout"
    Why not zoidberg?

11. Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Oh god its worse than I thought... my new gym "partners" are not only quarter and half reppers but their also "bicep bros" lol arms and chest every time I'm here. But hey free gym and I get to see the misses more. I asked one of them why he doesn't do full ROM and he said "those days are far gone, I like to be able to sleep at night after I workout"
    Sounds like you have a good opportunity to make fun of your new gym "partners". Maybe you can guilt them into good form

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post

Sounds like you have a good opportunity to make fun of your new gym "partners". Maybe you can guilt them into good form
    I make fun of my friends all day every day for their crap form and partial ROM they never change and wonder why I'm the strongest guy there but not the biggest.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

13. There was an older guy at my gym last night wearing compression shorts only ! The ones you wear under your shorts. Nasty

14. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    There was an older guy at my gym last night wearing compression shorts only ! The ones you wear under your shorts. Nasty
    Now thats bad form.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

15. http://youtu.be/9yYKH9K3xdQ

My favorite douchebag video!!!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by WPD111 View Post
    There was an older guy at my gym last night wearing compression shorts only ! The ones you wear under your shorts. Nasty
    Still not as bad as the old guys that want to come talk to you in the locker room right after they get out of the shower and don't have the decency to at least wrap their towel around them first. Old wrinkly balls! Ewwww gross!! (in my Adam Sandler voice) Even worse is when they have no clue about personal space! BACK UP DUDE!!!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

17. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    http://youtu.be/9yYKH9K3xdQ

My favorite douchebag video!!!!!
    Dudes are ripped!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

18. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

Dudes are ripped!
    Yah.. They're "natural"

19. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Yah.. They're "natural"
    It's very possible. Right diet and training. Don't have to be on roids to be ripped. My friend BDCC is a great example of what that looks like.

20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

It's very possible. Right diet and training. Don't have to be on roids to be ripped. My friend BDCC is a great example of what that looks like.
    I agree!!!!

21. I'm bigger/stronger than probably all those guys, just not as lean. Good for them for hitting the BBing so hard. I do hate how I see so many BBers train half rep stuff though. I understand it may have it's place but it still bugs me.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

22. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I'm bigger/stronger than probably all those guys, just not as lean. Good for them for hitting the BBing so hard. I do hate how I see so many BBers train half rep stuff though. I understand it may have it's place but it still bugs me.
    Do you have any progress pics?

23. Progress as in?

24. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Progress as in?
    Can I see your physique?

25. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post

Can I see your physique?
    Lol he doesn't do physique.

He's got progress videos, as in more weight on the bar.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

On YouTube? Like Sean and rodja? I want to see! Do you have one too jim?

27. Sure. I carry a bit more fat/water than those guys but I PL so it doesn't bother me. These are a few months old. I've been back lifting around a year and a half since I got out of a back brace from a fractured vertebrae and bad SI joint injury/nerve damage. Almost as big as I used to be... Still a work in progress. If I cut down I wager id look about as ripped as those guys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

28. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Sure. I carry a bit more fat/water than those guys but I PL so it doesn't bother me. These are a few months old. I've been back lifting around a year and a half since I got out of a back brace from a fractured vertebrae and bad SI joint injury/nerve damage. Almost as big as I used to be... Still a work in progress. If I cut down I wager id look about as ripped as those guys.
    Woah! You're huge!!! Thanks! Great motivation!!!! you look great!

29. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I make fun of my friends all day every day for their crap form and partial ROM they never change and wonder why I'm the strongest guy there but not the biggest.
    I'm the same way. I think my height makes a lot of people skeptical because I can hold a lot of weight on my frame without showing it. Then I'm dropping my ass to the ground squatting 295 and watching big tough guys go quarter rep with 225.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

30. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Woah! You're huge!!! Thanks! Great motivation!!!! you look great!

Thank you, I don't really care much how I look and I don't think I look that big. I have people tell me that but I feel small especially in company with most of the guys on here. I do care however about how much weight I can move. Right now I have a 550 DL at 185 pounds body weight, going for 600 @ just under 190 next week... Goal is to get to 198 in a year or two with solid numbers. My DL is already there and borderline state record if I can produce it in a meet. squat and bench still need work but are decent.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm the same way. I think my height makes a lot of people skeptical because I can hold a lot of weight on my frame without showing it. Then I'm dropping my ass to the ground squatting 295 and watching big tough guys go quarter rep with 225.
    Yep. and honestly anyone can do it if they put the work in. It takes a special person who really wants it to do hard work though.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Thanks Jim.

DL videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa62...ynte8lZ07sOZAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbVg2PvL3g

Heck my back almost looks like those BBers
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONTDAlJb_w
  •