1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm the douche this am. I just stood in line at the grocery store, while a guy spent almost $500 of food-stamps on junk food. He then decided that he didn't want the rest of his stuff in the cart and told the cashier, he knows how it feels to have to put it all back!
    Smh...
    you now what you should of done? you probly do

but if i had to guess, he would just say the black thing in his mouth is just his fuked up teeth cuz hes too busy buying crappy food and drugs to worry about the dentist or tooth paste. thats when you just spit in his eye

2. smoker145

Everyone needs to watch this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

You should have told that guy that since your tax dollars are paying for his assistance you get to have a say in what he eats. I am all for helping people thats one thing that makes us a first world nation but when you have people like that it makes me so mad. I actually had a guy offer to sell me his food stamps 50cents on the dollar I wanted to punch him in the face! I think that all those people on government assistance need to be drug and alcohol tested and be forced to "volunteer" for public service so that they know what it is to earn something and contribute to society instead of bugging me asking for my change!
    - end rant
    I totally agree! I'm all for helping people but this sh*t makes me mad. My friend was trying to sell her stamps to my other friend, saying that she couldn't use $1000.00 worth of food stamps a month.
    DO IT FOR THE "HOLY, SH*T, YOU GOT HOT"...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

^ thanks....now I'm pissed off for the day! I'm gonna head to the gym and take it out on some DLs before I go in for weekend duty at my JOB!!! F those people!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    ^ thanks....now I'm pissed off for the day! I'm gonna head to the gym and take it out on some DLs before I go in for weekend duty at my JOB!!! F those people!!
    make sure you slam those deads and roar on the last set. let the world know who the new douchebag is
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.44%

Quote Originally Posted by smoker145 View Post
    Everyone needs to watch this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw
    makes me soo sick!! no wonder there's mass shootings. ppl are fed up and frustrated with the $**** system we have
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

Everyone needs to watch this

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5tqH7UrzOw
    im thinking some very racist thoughts right now. things that would probly get me banned. you know you all are thinking the exact same thing too

that would be a badass job to openly question the merits of those people. they didnt even feel slightly ashamed at how useless they are. spit-in-mouth mode on
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

I think the demographic in the video is only a function of location. You could conduct the same interview in small Midwestern towns and get similar answers from a different group.

This mentality permeates every race in the country, it's not unique to one.
    Don't worry, man, someday I'ma be nobody too.
  9. smoker145

Quote Originally Posted by Swanson52 View Post
    I think the demographic in the video is only a function of location. You could conduct the same interview in small Midwestern towns and get similar answers from a different group.

I didn't post it to be racist. I posted it to show how ppl take advantage of the system and it's frustrating when money in your paycheck goes to ppl who do that.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

I didn't post it to be racist. I posted it to show how ppl take advantage of the system and it's frustrating when money in your paycheck goes to ppl who do that.
    Did I mention somewhere that you posted it to be racist? Pretty sure I didn't.
  11. smoker145

Did I mention somewhere that you posted it to be racist? Pretty sure I didn't.
    Nope. But race was mentioned by another post. Was just trying to steer it clear of bring a racial issue bro.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

You're bad at quoting relevant posts and you should feel bad.
  13. smoker145

You're bad at quoting relevant posts and you should feel bad.
    Ok.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It isnt even about race its a culture that has been and is being brought up to think that handouts are a part of life and working the system is how it works. Black white brown and yellow. Its only when we see a different color person doing something that we hate that racial slurs and stereo types come into play when really it is our disgust in the situation being channeled towards an entire group or race, when the reality is that if we saw a person of our own skin color doing the exact same thing we would feel the same amount of disgust just not projected in a racist manor.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

Why the fawk is everyone quoting my post when referencing race? Look at the post above mine; I was responding to that.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Why the fawk is everyone quoting my post when referencing race? Look at the post above mine; I was responding to that.
    Racist.
    Just thought I'd get on the bandwagon big man.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I was agreeing and elaborating on what you said man just piggybacking on an already good though
    Rep For IronFlex
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.65%

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Racist.
    Just thought I'd get on the bandwagon big man.
    This fawking guy!

19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.17%

You should have told that guy that since your tax dollars are paying for his assistance you get to have a say in what he eats. I am all for helping people thats one thing that makes us a first world nation but when you have people like that it makes me so mad. I actually had a guy offer to sell me his food stamps 50cents on the dollar I wanted to punch him in the face! I think that all those people on government assistance need to be drug and alcohol tested and be forced to "volunteer" for public service so that they know what it is to earn something and contribute to society instead of bugging me asking for my change!
    - end rant
    The scary part is that the percentage of folks u just described is alarmingly high in this country. As much as a 5th of our country r on food stamps. Granted, not all of them r like that though but many are.

And by the way its never been about race its been about socioeconomic classes. People just see trends of certain races in certain classes and assume its about color. Its always been and always will be about money in this culture.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%

It isnt even about race its a culture that has been and is being brought up to think that handouts are a part of life and working the system is how it works. Black white brown and yellow. Its only when we see a different color person doing something that we hate that racial slurs and stereo types come into play when really it is our disgust in the situation being channeled towards an entire group or race, when the reality is that if we saw a person of our own skin color doing the exact same thing we would feel the same amount of disgust just not projected in a racist manor.
    The guy this am was white and he was with his mommy. He probably looked about 25-30. Two months ago, I saw two black ladies with $700.00 worth of food, while I was thinking, how can I stretch my $20.00. My bestfriend's family have been on welfare for over 30 years.... It's everybody.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    The scary part is that the percentage of folks u just described is alarmingly high in this country. As much as a 5th of our country r on food stamps. Granted, not all of them r like that though but many are.

And by the way its never been about race its been about socioeconomic classes. People just see trends of certain races in certain classes and assume its about color. Its always been and always will be about money in this culture.
    You are telling me, In CA there were so many people on "food stamps" that they changed the name to "Cal Fresh" so as to not demean people any further.
    Rep For IronFlex
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    make sure you slam those deads and roar on the last set. let the world know who the new douchebag is
    complied with....but if you slam a weight in an empty gym, does it still make a sound?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

complied with....but if you slam a weight in an empty gym, does it still make a sound?
    Yes and if you record it a hipster would buy the album just because it is that underground.
    Rep For IronFlex
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.33%

thats a tough one. i think the only way to make sure its heard is to physically throw it down instead of just dropping or controlling the drop. make it as loud and ground shaking as possible. then take a step outside and roar your lungs out
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    thats a tough one. i think the only way to make sure its heard is to physically throw it down instead of just dropping or controlling the drop. make it as loud and ground shaking as possible. then take a step outside and roar your lungs out
    its like you were watching me.....
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    I'm the douche this am. I just stood in line at the grocery store, while a guy spent almost $500 of food-stamps on junk food. He then decided that he didn't want the rest of his stuff in the cart and told the cashier, he knows how it feels to have to put it all back!
    Smh...
    Eating healthy is expensive. Bottom line. He's buying junk food because its cheap. At least that's why I hope he's buying it.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.59%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Eating healthy is expensive. Bottom line. He's buying junk food because its cheap. At least that's why I hope he's buying it.
    No, because it's not his money and he can spend it frivolously. People who have to spend their own money, will be more aware of how they spend it. Healthy eating is NOT expensive.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Eating health is most certainly not any more expensive than eating junk its just more time consuming to prep season and cook good whole food than it is to just plop some fat and salt laden pre cooked frozen meal in the microwave or drive through McD's and get 5 things off the dollar menu and drench them in mayo.
    Rep For IronFlex
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.53%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Boneless skinless chicken breasts average about $2/lb big ass bag of broccoli or mixed veggies 5$ rice and beans also pretty cheap
    The Swole Stoner
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Douche move of the day:

Left my chalk bag at the gym after I was pulling. Went back to get it and someone had used it; left the bag/chalk spilling all over the floor...this is why we can't have nice things.

I'm always the guy that grabs a gym rag and cleans up the chalk dust. The owners don't hassle me because they know I always clean up after myself.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Never know Swanson was such a racist wow!!!!! What a terrible guy
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  32. smoker145

Eating health is most certainly not any more expensive than eating junk its just more time consuming to prep season and cook good whole food than it is to just plop some fat and salt laden pre cooked frozen meal in the microwave or drive through McD's and get 5 things off the dollar menu and drench them in mayo.
    In mayo? Da fuq?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

In mayo? Da fuq?
    Have you ever had one of their chicken samiches off the dollar menu covered in mayo same with their burgers except its their "secret sauce"
    Rep For IronFlex
  34. smoker145

Have you ever had one of their chicken samiches off the dollar menu covered in mayo same with their burgers except its their "secret sauce"
    Oh alright I got you. I thought you meant like add mayo to them instead of like ketchup. Misunderstanding
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Oh alright I got you. I thought you meant like add mayo to them instead of like ketchup. Misunderstanding
    lol that would be kinda gnarly. the only thing I add mayo to that may be considered weird is broccoli and artichokes but i make a spicy mayo dipping sauce.
    Rep For IronFlex
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%

I booted a crossfit douche out of the squat rack today. He was rotating between pull ups, bent over rows and pushups. I walked over and asked him how many sets he had left.

Me: "How many you got left there boss?"
    CD: "A few more... Why what are you going to do in here?"
    Me: "Uh... Squat?"

Removes himself immediately. I was actually kind of impressed.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

^^ good story brah!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I booted a crossfit douche out of the squat rack today. He was rotating between pull ups, bent over rows and pushups. I walked over and asked him how many sets he had left.

Me: "How many you got left there boss?"
    CD: "A few more... Why what are you going to do in here?"
    Me: "Uh... Squat?"

Removes himself immediately. I was actually kind of impressed.
    Not a true CrossFit guy. Doesn't have the "I'm better than you because I do CrossFit and that makes me more important than you. Which means I can do what I want and you have to get out of my way!" attitude. I give him 1 more month before he's completely brainwashed like the rest of them. Should have just dropped a 80 lb DB on his head and saved yourself some trouble down the road!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

I would respond to that one too, but I'm gonna go do some CF and be awesome instead!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would respond to that one too, but I'm gonna go do some CF and be awesome instead!
    I rest my case! ^^
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM