Douchebags at the gym...

Page 15 of 479 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    I love going to the gym with NO ONE in there EXCEPT creepy guy!!!This guy who wears a sweatband, either purple or blue and follows you around the gym with his eyes, stares right at you and god forbid I'm running which I did last night and tonight, does the machine facing me, which he did last night and tonight...ugghhh tomorrow night i'm going to say something or better yet I might take someone from work with me, he said he wanted a training partner, why not...

TC
    Dam, that is creepy......
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Dam, that is creepy......
    I fixed it tonight, NO MORE CREEPY GUY I now have a training partner, never had one before and he is a very big guy, our trade off is he comes with me every night to the gym helps me with diet, and I in turn have to help him train for a 1/2 marathon in April........ Easy as can be, and he accepts me for who I am, thin, fat, powerlifting, or bodybuilding....it's a good day

TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
    •   

3. Some older creepy lady @ my gym literally does 3 seconds of each machine in the most
    unorthodox way possible. I feel like one night I will go to the gym and she will be stuck hanging in the cable crossover.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matsch22 View Post
    Some older creepy lady @ my gym literally does 3 seconds of each machine in the most
    unorthodox way possible. I feel like one night I will go to the gym and she will be stuck hanging in the cable crossover.
    I get the creepy guy who comes to the gym in a sweat suit and sits in the ab machine (which is in the corner and faces everything else) I'll be doing shoulder press and can see him eyeing me down in the mirror..

if he knows he's been caught he hits the abort button and does a few crunches..

5. I hate the guy who keeps door to steam room wide open because "its so hot i keep sweating"
    •   

6. Anyone that puts gel in their hair before hitting the weights is a d-bag

Anyone small dude that is handling weak weight while benching, shoulder pressing, curling or any other DB work and throws the DBs when they're done and don't bother to re rack the weights back. **** them

D-bags that hit on any chick so much that they stop coming into the gym. **** off ******* the gym is like church it's not a hook up d-bags!!

Cougars that are on the prowl.... When my headphones are on **** off I'm 23 and i don't want your divorced ass.

These ****s fuel my fire while at the gym!

Ps I could go on for hours....

Half the asses on this site are probable d-bags at the gym lol love ya!!!!

7. There's one guy at my gym who comes in with his couple of training partners every night I'm there. Another thing is he has a different girl with him each night, trying to show off to them. This guy has no work ethic at all, he will do a set, walk off for 10mins, come back, do his next set, talk for 5mins, maybe do another set who knows, his workouts last 2-3 hours I don't even understand his logic. Another favourite of mine is when he does legs. He will load up the hack squat or leg press with as much weight as it can hold, then do these 1 inch reps and make the loudest grunts you've ever heard. One time he got stuck on the leg press and his training partner called me over to save his sorry ass. I am glad these morons come to the gym it just makes you value your effort and intensity that much more. You will grow and get better, they'll come in and look the same week after week.

8. There are a couple groups of guys at my gym. They're all always together and doing the same thing. There's always one strong(er, slightly) guy and everyone else just follows him around. Last night there was a group like that a few benches down. I grabbed the 100's to do dumbell bench (which really doesn't seem like that much to me), and once I leaned back that place went silent. I realized the whole group were staring at me like I was going for a freaking world record. For a second I though they were going to start following ME around.

There are a couple big time DB's who lift there too. They're either high school kids or just graduated. They run the gammit of DB tendencies. Last night they were doing curls, and when they were done with a set they just couldn't possibly hold those massive 35's they were slinging, so they threw them to the floor. These guys make an art out of failing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TateFTW View Post
    There are a couple groups of guys at my gym. They're all always together and doing the same thing. There's always one strong(er, slightly) guy and everyone else just follows him around. Last night there was a group like that a few benches down. I grabbed the 100's to do dumbell bench (which really doesn't seem like that much to me), and once I leaned back that place went silent. I realized the whole group were staring at me like I was going for a freaking world record. For a second I though they were going to start following ME around.

There are a couple big time DB's who lift there too. They're either high school kids or just graduated. They run the gammit of DB tendencies. Last night they were doing curls, and when they were done with a set they just couldn't possibly hold those massive 35's they were slinging, so they threw them to the floor. These guys make an art out of failing.
    This one made me LOL! Seriously, great way to wake up! Now I have to read the rest of the 15 pages (the board went to page 15 first)! Thanks a lot yall!

10. New addition to my list:

Really massive dudes who pretend to be cool, friendly and helpful, only to try and push steroids on to you and then be complete ****-heads to you once you turn them down.

This guy has been "sizing" me up for the last 2-3 weeks, always giving me a massive smile and hi-5 whenever I run in to him, offering all sorts of help and advice without my asking.

I honestly thought he was just a really cool dude. Last Friday his motives became clear; he started out telling me about how great and bigger I look, and how much bigger I could get if I used some steroids and that he is the guy to see if I'm interested.

I thanked him for his compliments and politely turned him down by saying that until I feel that I've gotten as big as I can get without steroids, I'm not considering trying any.

Needless to say that since then, all through this week, having run into him 3 times, he didn't even say hi to me! I said hi each time, and he just turned around and ignored me.

WOW!

11. just joined a 24 hour gym 3 days in and I'm annoyed at some of the dumb **** I'm seein.same guy from yesterday doing arms again today,another bigger guy scared to squat yet talks about how he needs to get back into doing it.some other guy lookin like a gayer version of ne-yo does 1 set of cables then spends the rest of his time lookin in the mirror.within 30 mins though they are all gone and I'm alone so it was cool but damn people have to know this **** is wrong.

12. I seriously love reading the posts in this thread cause I can totally identify with most of them.
    A week ago, I had some kid refused to move out of the way in the hall to the sauna, and to make things worse he moved all his bags to make the space even smaller.. wadda ****head. I found out later he was pissed off because earlier on I used the cable machine after him and bumped up the weight only 30lbs... and it pissed him off i guess. I wasn't doing it to show off either or anything like that, but it sounds like he took it personally haha what a DOUCHE !

13. Whats up with the cut open sides on shirts? really

14. There's not always dubious intent with that mate. I've had a couple of decent T-Shirts I like rip on the sewing under the arm-pit so instead of talking them to a shop to get sewn back (I haven't a clue how to do it myself), I just remove what's left of the stitching and keep a nice sleeveless top for working out or wearing and a under-shirt.

15. The guys that thing protein and creatine are steroids!
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    The guys that thing protein and creatine are steroids!
    I hear this alot.its painful to listen to.

oh yea and finally after a month into being at this new gym finally saw someone squating.he used the saftey bar bench rack but squatting with decent form none the less at 225.He didn't rack his weights after though and then did 5 mins on the treadmill. oh well

17. almost EVERYONE at my gym wears a belt, and they all think it's for safety... belt when ding bench, belt when doing curls, belt when doing pullups... WTF? Also, they all do decline bench on the FLAT bench... all the time... of course, with a belt.

Then there's the old guys who are like 5'8" and 125lbs who try to copy what all the other bigger guys are doing... horrible form, whenever I'm at the gym with one of these old dudes, I tend to pause when they do their massive 40kg 1" bench presses because I don't think it would look very good for me to ignore someone being crushed to death because I wanted to finish my 5th squat rep @ 130kg...

Then there's the skinny scrawny guy that comes to the gym 2 times a week, and always tries to do 1RM... only...

18. [QUOTE=StakedCop;2642736]Anyone that puts gel in their hair before hitting the weights is a d-bag

But I like to look all prettied up before I hit the weights.

19. Guys that wear sweat shirts under a T so they look large!

20. curls in the squat rack!!!! ah!!! bad form curls too more ah!!!!!!!!!!

21. At the Gym in Iraq (yes I remember this after 5 years!!!) there were 2 Privates taking pictures of each other doing curls. Wanna talk about gay douchbaggery: They took of their shirts doused themselves with water (to SIMULATE SWEAT!!!), then one would help the other lift the weight up to the upper portion of the curl...then step back and a take a picture before it became too much and he'd drop it!!! It made my buddy and I laugh so hard we couldn't lift!!!

22. old guy that keeps track of every "hottie" in the gym and feels like its necessary to call me a young stud/give me advice for picking up women.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Guys that wear sweat shirts under a T so they look large!
    ^^^This. OR the db's that wear layers of sweats, low profile sunglasses and a muscletech beanie, then proceed to get the swole on with a host of Life Fitness machines while periodically coming over to the free weight section and staring at the dumbbells as if they were going to lift themselves. ...wtf?

24. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    ^^^This. OR the db's that wear layers of sweats, low profile sunglasses and a muscletech beanie, then proceed to get the swole on with a host of Life Fitness machines while periodically coming over to the free weight section and staring at the dumbbells as if they were going to lift themselves. ...wtf?
    Dude.... Are you like.... .... My long lost broski??! Haha

25. There is a chin-up bar in the middle of 2 pulley stations at my gym. Well, I HATE the guy that turns the whole station into a jungle-gym, scaring the HELL out of anyone nearby! Seriously, he'll do a pull-up, then lift himself over the bar, and then drop back down, all the while making sure to swing violently all over the place! I don't really know how to describe it, but I have NEVER seen anything like it! Then an old guy asked him how his back was feeling afterwards, and he copped an attitude with the old guy trying to start a fight! It was classic; That old guy woulda stomped the **** out of that punk!

26. The fact that my gym is the one that the largest school in the county uses. So at about 1:00 PM during baseball season....you can bet the 9th and 10th grade bb players are going to be there taking up all the goddamn equipment. F*ckers. Go suck a ****ing ****. Iwas in the mood to workout...but now. but now motherf*ckers.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    The fact that my gym is the one that the largest school in the county uses. So at about 1:00 PM during baseball season....you can bet the 9th and 10th grade bb players are going to be there taking up all the goddamn equipment. F*ckers. Go suck a ****ing ****. Iwas in the mood to workout...but now. but now motherf*ckers.
    lol....
    hate in when the highschoolers come too... all they do is bull****!! lil
    ****suckers

28. the kids who come in the gym and lift chest and bis every day and then ask me for my advice.... i tell them the squat rack is for squats not curls... they then proceed to do curls anyway and pump prohormones down their throat back to back cycles with no pct, no leg day and then lose their gains every time they come off... AND THEN TRY TO CORRECT MY FORM WHEN IM DEADLIFTING 550

29. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    curls in the squat rack!!!! ah!!! bad form curls too more ah!!!!!!!!!!
    again with this **** wtf is wrong with people.he used the ****ing bench rack put 15 lbs on each side had bad form and did 10 reps then took off the weight and layed the bar on the bench and just left.

it was by far the most retarded thing I have seen so far.

Maybe he could tell I thought he was ****ing stuipd and he could tell I was annoyed.

30. Call me a vag and you can eat a ****, but I can't stand all the goddamn bottles of electrolyte enhanced, micro filtered, eco-consciously bottled, caffeinated spring water bottles strewn about the gym floor standing sentry at each station, and crusty ass used gym wipes littering the entire facility like freshly fallen snow from hell. Pick up your sh1t people and throw it in the goddamn trash. For ****'s sake.
  •