Douchebags at the gym...

Page 12 of 472 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. My hat is under armor, works a lot better than a regular hat (and I'd hate to mess up my UGA hat with sweatyness).

    Fortunately for me, the YMCA just has a lot of old people and the random nerd or gay kid, so they all wipe it down, sanitize, polish, and generally leave the benches clean


  2. OMG theres this one fat a$$ old mutha fukcer with titties that thinks hes the strongest guy in the gym with his god awful form. Homie thinks he tough sh!t swingin up 135 a few times in the squat rack. Of course he grunts loud as hell.

    I just wanna be like "Yo bro, your form is sh!t. You look like sh!t. Get surgery on your obvious hideous drooping man-tits. Shut the fukc up. You fat fukc. I hate you and never come to the gym again."
    •   
       


  3. Nah, I got ya all beat.
    We just got new equipment in so our gym is actually pretty nice now.

    Do you have ANY idea what a small enclosed gym full of Afghans that havnt takn a shower in weeks sweatn their arses off smells like !?!?


  4. wow, i actually just sat here and read all 12 pages of this! quality stuff. i'm loling at my desk.

    here's another example of d-baggery...

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBsNMzFiV2s&NR=1"]YouTube- Weightlifting Idiot[/nomedia]

  5. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    wow, i actually just sat here and read all 12 pages of this! quality stuff. i'm loling at my desk.

    here's another example of d-baggery...

    YouTube- Weightlifting Idiot
    LMFAO WOWWWWWWW LOL
    •   
       


  6. future ballys trainer

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG06IpyIufg&feature=pl ayer_embedded"]YouTube- Exercise Ball Idiot[/nomedia]

  7. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    future ballys trainer

    YouTube- Exercise Ball Idiot
    I don't think she'll be ANYTHING in the future if she keeps doing stunts like that :P




    So, today, this guy that looks at any male(like, gay-I'm-gonna-git-you look) comes into the free weights area to do his 5 lb curls and such. We have this thing: (t-Bar) in front of a mirror (the mirror with the DB rack). I load up my weight for my last set and as I get it in the air, the pedo-looking dude gets right in front of me, grabs the 50s or 60s, and starts doing what could be mistaken for a shrug. I always make sure my form is good on T bars(especially since it's not the one where you basically lie on a pad), and this douche just walks up and starts doing whatever the hell he calls those things directly in front of me. He could have taken half a step to the side and I wouldn't have cared, but no. So I slammed it all down and stared at him until he finished and left the free weights area. Probably sounds stupid, but it seriously pissed me off.

  8. This morning a I was doing hammer curls and a DOUCHE that came after I was there was like "yo bro, move outta the way man, I need to see my self and make sure my form is right" with a sidwayz DC hat (flat brim) and ice in his ears. what a *** !
    Then he seriously did 10 reps MAYBE and left, UGHHH

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    This morning a I was doing hammer curls and a DOUCHE that came after I was there was like "yo bro, move outta the way man, I need to see my self and make sure my form is right" with a sidwayz DC hat (flat brim) and ice in his ears. what a *** !
    Then he seriously did 10 reps MAYBE and left, UGHHH

    lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Fanboy View Post
    This morning a I was doing hammer curls and a DOUCHE that came after I was there was like "yo bro, move outta the way man, I need to see my self and make sure my form is right" with a sidwayz DC hat (flat brim) and ice in his ears. what a *** !
    Then he seriously did 10 reps MAYBE and left, UGHHH
    wow, man... just wondering if he was bigger then you?

    cuz if not i would have told him to pissoff

  11. The wannabe MMA guys wearing the skullkap when it is 90 degrees outside,and in between sets they shadow box in the mirrors for everyone to see. Or the classic D-BAg in the gym you only see two,or three times a week walking around like a gorilla(like he owns the place)only to do the same routine...chest,bi's,and tri's.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by djrodimus View Post
    wow, i actually just sat here and read all 12 pages of this! quality stuff. i'm loling at my desk.

    here's another example of d-baggery...

    YouTube- Weightlifting Idiot
    All right, who was filming me while I was lifting? This was supposed to be my finest hour!!!1

  13. this thread just totally cracked me up too!!

    ALL too true!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    The wannabe MMA guys wearing the skullkap when it is 90 degrees outside,and in between sets they shadow box in the mirrors for everyone to see. Or the classic D-BAg in the gym you only see two,or three times a week walking around like a gorilla(like he owns the place)only to do the same routine...chest,bi's,and tri's..
    Haha i won't lie i could be called guilty on shadow boxing in the mirrors at the gym. Granted i'm more legit than half the guys i see do it, considering i've done Muay Thai now for over 5 years.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Haha i won't lie i could be called guilty on shadow boxing in the mirrors at the gym. Granted i'm more legit than half the guys i see do it, considering i've done Muay Thai now for over 5 years.
    I'm sure though your shadow boxing is a little more legitimate looking than the shoulder leading upper cuts that every bro throws after a set of dumbbell curls.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401 View Post
    My gym seems to be loaded lately with people, today was girl riding bike, txting every 3-4 seconds............kinda made me giggle
    im guilty of this...but like on a bike when your doin cooldown and the lady texts you to see how you are...i mean...why not answer

  17. There was this kid in the gym this morning trying to be cool thinking he could bench 120lb db's...the dude weighed maybe 140 soaking wet...anyways i am saying to myself"this is gonna be interesting"he could barely lift one at a time,then he sat there for about five minutes trying to budge those things......hilarious,i thought this kid was going to have a hernia trying to move them.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    There was this kid in the gym this morning trying to be cool thinking he could bench 120lb db's...the dude weighed maybe 140 soaking wet...anyways i am saying to myself"this is gonna be interesting"he could barely lift one at a time,then he sat there for about five minutes trying to budge those things......hilarious,i thought this kid was going to have a hernia trying to move them.
    Oh snaps i saw that the other day lol i was reppinng 110lbs on db bench when this older guy with his wife or gf idk sees me and tries to go for the 120lbs.. He almost ripped his shoulders out of his sockets i lol'd so hard his wife was all worried lol.. He could barley lift those ****ers of the rack wtf these people think damn ****ing fail

  19. I see a d-bag MMA looking guy wearing a hat in the mornings all the time and this ****er isn't even breaking a sweat. Not even a drop. He rents a persoanl trainer and as far as I can tell hasn't developed much at all in the last 3 months...

    He looks exactly like that one ****y tool with white hair on Ultimate fighter a few seasons back that threw **** in the pool, almost got kicked off the show and cried like a puss when he got drunk.

  20. Last night I was in the gym and this kid kept bothering me for a spot. Pretty much on every set. He was doing alternating DB "curls" by standing against the wall (like starting strict curls) and then bridging while popping his hips and throwing his shoulder and then he'd curl it once his elbow was at shoulder height.

    He could do 1-2 by himself and then he wanted a "spot" to get to 11. *sigh*

    Oh, and they were 25lb dbs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GSMachinist View Post
    Oh snaps i saw that the other day lol i was reppinng 110lbs on db bench when this older guy with his wife or gf idk sees me and tries to go for the 120lbs.. He almost ripped his shoulders out of his sockets i lol'd so hard his wife was all worried lol.. He could barley lift those ****ers of the rack wtf these people think damn ****ing fail
    EGO!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Doogsy123 View Post
    There's these 3 Chinese guys at my gym that hog the smith machine and take turns to do countless sets of 120lbs BP.

    Also anyone that uses a bosu ball - One douche stands on it to do DB curls.
    I agree, I saw some personal trainer doing dumbell curls on a bosu ball and kept looking around the gym after each set like he was tough ****. It's like, buddy, this may make it harder to do curls but the same way spinning a plate with your feet while curling makes it harder. Neiher one will result in bigger biceps.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GSMachinist View Post
    Oh snaps i saw that the other day lol i was reppinng 110lbs on db bench when this older guy with his wife or gf idk sees me and tries to go for the 120lbs.. He almost ripped his shoulders out of his sockets i lol'd so hard his wife was all worried lol.. He could barley lift those ****ers of the rack wtf these people think damn ****ing fail
    This happens to often at one of the gyms I goto. F'en DBags and there EGOs!

    Workout for your self Ass.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  24. PT's who are out of shape giving advice to others looking to be in shape...those are some d-bags.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    The wannabe MMA guys wearing the skullkap when it is 90 degrees outside,and in between sets they shadow box in the mirrors for everyone to see. Or the classic D-BAg in the gym you only see two,or three times a week walking around like a gorilla(like he owns the place)only to do the same routine...chest,bi's,and tri's.
    I seen that b*tch this morning. Big upper body, chicken legs. [email protected] shame.

  26. ok you guys wont believe me but its TRUE
    was at a local gym today with a bud of mine who knows the owner.
    there was about 10 pretty good sized guys there, who were using equipment right, using good form, and nobody doing retarded anything. honest!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ok you guys wont believe me but its TRUE
    was at a local gym today with a bud of mine who knows the owner.
    there was about 10 pretty good sized guys there, who were using equipment right, using good form, and nobody doing retarded anything. honest!!
    Sorry I just can't picture it.

  28. Sounds like some surreal dream world I can only hope to experience for myself one day

  29. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ok you guys wont believe me but its TRUE
    was at a local gym today with a bud of mine who knows the owner.
    there was about 10 pretty good sized guys there, who were using equipment right, using good form, and nobody doing retarded anything. honest!!
    Yeah, we believe you.

  30. He's clearly lying. It just doesn't happen...perfection doesn't exist on earth O_O
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in