Douchebags at the gym...

Page 115 of 590 First ... 113114115116117 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    i told him "P90x and creatine bro!-im traing for ANW!"
    Ha!!! Luv it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

2. I saw all 3 guys in 3 separate power racks.... Doing curls.. Sighhhhhhhhhh.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I saw all 3 guys in 3 separate power racks.... Doing curls.. Sighhhhhhhhhh.
    I'm buying an air horn!

4. I found this while you tubing 50cent....classic! Definately a douch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A22Eq...e_gdata_player

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gmm004 View Post
    I lift a college gym.... I think it's the breeding ground for all dbags in bright sleeveless shirts and always saying "bra"... I like when they stack 2 plates on bench and press 2-3 inches while their frat buddies crowd around with the one "spotting him" by grabbing the bar and lifting most of the weight, and at the same time screaming cuz that makes you stronger obviously. I also like when they stand as close to the dumbbell rack (mirror right behind rack) so that you have to walk around them because those 30's he's curling are way to heavy to walk 4 ft backwards so your not in the way.
    Sounds like my gym. All the college ***gs lift is chest and arms! There is a select group of guys in the gym who lift correctly. We are all friends and we all feed off eachother. The rest of the idiots just get in the way.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

6. Re: Douchebags at the gym...

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    i was douche...well...a dick rather.

i had a guy ask me how i got "so big" the other day "hinting that he wanted some gear...

i told him "P90x and creatine bro!-im traing for ANW!"
    Raspberry Ketones brah.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    Affliction shirt, Bennie when it's 70 degrees outside, curls in the squat rack, now on to fore arm curls using squat rack bar directly in front of squat rack.
    Many guys in my gym..especially the big muscular guys who use gear. They also wear expensive jewelry while working out. What's happening guys? This ist the type of image we need to be sending to the young guys...I hate to say it but the hardcore lifters at my gym are the biggest douchebags. Taking 3 machines at one time, not letting people work in, talking for 20 minutes in between sets, flirting with every girl that walks by, lifting up their shirts in front of the mirror whenever a girl walks by to check themselves out in the mirror. These are guys I hear talking about Westside techniques, bent over rowing 300 pounds, deadlifting over 600, benching over 400. There progress is awesome but the way they act makes you not want to be associated with the bodybuilding lifestyle. Not to mention the amount of shyt they talk about people is unbelievable lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Many guys in my gym..especially the big muscular guys who use gear. They also wear expensive jewelry while working out. What's happening guys? This ist the type of image we need to be sending to the young guys...I hate to say it but the hardcore lifters at my gym are the biggest douchebags. Taking 3 machines at one time, not letting people work in, talking for 20 minutes in between sets, flirting with every girl that walks by, lifting up their shirts in front of the mirror whenever a girl walks by to check themselves out in the mirror. These are guys I hear talking about Westside techniques, bent over rowing 300 pounds, deadlifting over 600, benching over 400. There progress is awesome but the way they act makes you not want to be associated with the bodybuilding lifestyle. Not to mention the amount of shyt they talk about people is unbelievable lol.
    Do you live on the jersey shore?

9. no, cause if he did then he'd be able to row 300
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    no, cause if he did then he'd be able to row 300
    Maybe he's visiting

11. Blame the steroids
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Raspberry Ketones brah.
    ultimate fat burners!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    there is never a wrong time to get bitches =p
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

ultimate fat burners!
    Lol I've popped some of my wife's raspberry ketone/green tea supps before and it made my piss smell like raspberry

15. Lol, major wtf! My wife's at the gym and caught this one a few minutes ago and sent it to me.

image-974120572.jpg

Same guy was wearing one of those spandex onesies that are shorts with the shoulder straps that only cover your nipples the other day and walkin around bouncin his pecks in the mirror and going nutso on the eliptical.

16. Easy there you can't leave your pimp style at the door.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Lol I've popped some of my wife's raspberry ketone/green tea supps before and it made my piss smell like raspberry
    are you ****tin me?? my wifes got like 1000s...literrally...im gonna try it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

18. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Lol, major wtf! My wife's at the gym and caught this one a few minutes ago and sent it to me.

image-974120572.jpg

Same guy was wearing one of those spandex onesies that are shorts with the shoulder straps that only cover your nipples the other day and walkin around bouncin his pecks in the mirror and going nutso on the eliptical.
    lmfao! I've seen guys working out in sunglasses before but this is nuts! If I saw that in my gym I wouldn't be able to concentrate I'd be laughing too much.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

19. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

lmfao! I've seen guys working out in sunglasses before but this is nuts! If I saw that in my gym I wouldn't be able to concentrate I'd be laughing too much.
    There's gotta be some mental illness or maybe he's very eccentric. Fitness USA has no shortage of kooks that's for sure. She always has stories of weirdos that come in there.

20. I know we've mentioned it too many times now. But this guy at the gym today, plaid shorts, red T-shirt with sleeves rolled up, fuzzy slippers. Curled in the squat rack for 8 sets! It looked like 8x3x95 pounds. Complete with full back arch. I took the rack next to him. Me and my buddy did deadlifts, Squats, and good mornings before this guy finished his curls.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

I always like to ask them "sure is bright in here these days"

22. Quote Originally Posted by Gmm004 View Post

I always like to ask them "sure is bright in here these days"
    LOL I'm saying that next time

23. Here's a new one... saw a guy in the squat rack... not squatting... not curling.. doing standing dumbbell presses with 25s. Maybe he was using the safety bars to place those heavy dumbbells on during breathers in between his sets.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

24. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Here's a new one... saw a guy in the squat rack... not squatting... not curling.. doing standing dumbbell presses with 25s. Maybe he was using the safety bars to place those heavy dumbbells on during breathers in between his sets.
    Today a guy did wrist curls in the squat racks. Yes.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

25. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Today a guy did wrist curls in the squat racks. Yes.
    I saw that a few days ago. Guy used the Smith machine bar to rest his forearms on while he did his wrist curls.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 07:02 PM