Douchebags at the gym...

Page 114 of 590 First ... 112113114115116 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

So that's what complete waste of time looks like..
    Wait it quoted the wrong picture. It was supposed to be the two guys in the rack. Why when I tap the quote to see the pic does it show some dude flexing in front of a broke ass dodge caravan?lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Wait it quoted the wrong picture. It was supposed to be the two guys in the rack. Why when I tap the quote to see the pic does it show some dude flexing in front of a broke ass dodge caravan?lol
    Idk but that's still funny.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post

Idk but that's still funny.
    It is lol , I just can't figure out how that links to another pic. Strange ph well as long as its stil funny

4. This is the most astonishing plethora of stories about socially inept retards i have ever encountered. Thank you hahahahhaha

A year ago while I was stocking up on some sups before being deployed. A young man barged into the tiny sup store holding a bottle of pills in his hand. At this point for reasons I do not know I had noticed he had boobs! He then begins to explain to the cashier how he bought these test pills and they arent working all they have done is "give me titties" at this point the poor cashier is dumbfounded and responds titties? The young fool pops his chest out and says while pointing to his chest "ya titties"
    That made my day hahahahaha

5. ^ HAHAHA do you know what he was holding exactly...
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html
    •   

6. To this day i still havent a clue wtf he had lol

7. Was there a hidden camera somewhere? It sounds like a prank or viral video skit

8. Naw not to my knowledge as far as i know it was for real still makes me laugh

9. I lift a college gym.... I think it's the breeding ground for all dbags in bright sleeveless shirts and always saying "bra"... I like when they stack 2 plates on bench and press 2-3 inches while their frat buddies crowd around with the one "spotting him" by grabbing the bar and lifting most of the weight, and at the same time screaming cuz that makes you stronger obviously. I also like when they stand as close to the dumbbell rack (mirror right behind rack) so that you have to walk around them because those 30's he's curling are way to heavy to walk 4 ft backwards so your not in the way.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Gmm004 View Post
    I lift a college gym.... I think it's the breeding ground for all dbags in bright sleeveless shirts and always saying "bra"... I like when they stack 2 plates on bench and press 2-3 inches while their frat buddies crowd around with the one "spotting him" by grabbing the bar and lifting most of the weight, and at the same time screaming cuz that makes you stronger obviously. I also like when they stand as close to the dumbbell rack (mirror right behind rack) so that you have to walk around them because those 30's he's curling are way to heavy to walk 4 ft backwards so your not in the way.
    whats wrong with that bra??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

11. Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post

whats wrong with that bra??!!
    ............ Speechless...........

12. I was almost a douche bag last night as I almost wore my gloves on leg day by accident....

To be honest I hate gloves period but my grip is horrible as a result of short sausage fingers and hammer thumbs with big wide palms. Great for boxing , awful for pulling.

13. I had a few guys in my gym last night giving me strange looks/laughing because I was wearing a weight belt throughout my entire squat routine, from warmup all the way to working sets. I'm sorry... I threw my back out doing squats just 6 months ago and I'll never do squats without my belt again. Even if it does look funny. Bastages.
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM
    Powerlifting for the vertically gifted

14. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I had a few guys in my gym last night giving me strange looks/laughing because I was wearing a weight belt throughout my entire squat routine, from warmup all the way to working sets. I'm sorry... I threw my back out doing squats just 6 months ago and I'll never do squats without my belt again. Even if it does look funny. Bastages.
    Are you sure they werent staring cus you're almost 7 feet tall? Lol 6' 9 at 225 you need to eat son!

15. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Are you sure they werent staring cus you're almost 7 feet tall? Lol 6' 9 at 225 you need to eat son!
    Haha you're preaching to the choir man. I keep putting away food and nothing happens! My life is a constant bulk and I have a hard time gaining mass unless I go dirty and then I gain but not how I'd like!
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

16. I am the doche today. This guy always goes with this girl *hottie* and while he's squatting 4 plates I'm over there hitting on this girl....I'm pretty sure I stole a rep or two from him by breaking concentration
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

17. Douche in action happening now. Swinging a cowbell in front of the rack ! Lmao
    image-2068206518.jpg

18. Woah, woah woah!!! Is he at least using the rack? Hahaha roundhouse kick that guy

I see he's doing some 65lb shurgs so, it's all good SUPERSET!!!!!!
    I don't go lift, I don't go workout, I don't go train....I go get sexy....sexy as fwuark!!!!!!!!!

19. lol why doesn't he just go to the cables
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html

20. He looks pretty happy slinging that thing around too. lol
    TOOTALLPOWERLIFTING.COM

21. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    He looks pretty happy slinging that thing around too. lol
    That's all that matters LOL. I've noticed that lately I've been smiling a lot while I've been lifting

22. Quote Originally Posted by xigotmailx View Post
    Woah, woah woah!!! Is he at least using the rack? Hahaha roundhouse kick that guy

I see he's doing some 65lb shurgs so, it's all good SUPERSET!!!!!!
    Lmao, that's not 65lbs on the barbell it's 55lbs haha those are the 5lb weights on each side and he was doing front and back wild shoulder presses with it then supersetting it with golf swinging the cowbell action.

23. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    He looks pretty happy slinging that thing around too. lol
    Yeah I wasn't very subtle about taking the pic. Maybe he took it as a compliment. You shoulda heard the sounds this guy was making. Woulda thought he was running a marathon on his hands

24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Lmao, that's not 65lbs on the barbell it's 55lbs haha those are the 5lb weights on each side and he was doing front and back wild shoulder presses with it then supersetting it with golf swinging the cowbell action.
    All respect out the window for the dude, 5's! 5's! really 5's!!!! RAWWWWWR I want to stab his face

25. i was douche...well...a dick rather.

i had a guy ask me how i got "so big" the other day "hinting that he wanted some gear...

i told him "P90x and creatine bro!-im traing for ANW!"
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat