Douchebags at the gym...

Page 10 of 588 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. nothing really bothers me

...so that probably means I'M the douchebag....o well

2. I just dont get these fatarse cardio instructors . . .

. . . They run these high-intensity fatburning classes all week, yet they look like your average, KFC-munching Ricki Lake lardarse

After class they must pounce on boxes of donuts or something!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    Never seen sunglass guy. We should snap photos and scrap-book these guys.
    How about the dudes that wear their sunglasses propped up on top of their head for decoration well after dark.

4. Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    How about the dudes that wear their sunglasses propped up on top of their head for decoration well after dark.
    I was wearing them during the day, then it got dark and I had nowhere else to put them!

5. I'll wear my sunglasses whenever I want to.
    •   

6. As long as they're upside down, it's all good!

7. If you're a Big, it's allowable. Im only 10lb away from that status btw

8. Yes, most all douchebaggery is permissable if you have BIG status. Al has it, so the shades are permissable............. I mean, he can do what he wants.

9. Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    Out of shape personal trainers always gets me as well, this problem was especially rampant at the Diamond Bar La Fitness a few years ago. It's not as bad now but a few years back you either had your choice between Lard-ass Mcghee or Mr Puniverse. If i was paying money to these people to get in shape and either one of these types came out, I would demand my money back.
    How about fatties who think that doing tricep extensions and db curls like their trainer told them will result in massive weight loss? Those people drive me nuts. Or the guy behind the counter eating PIZZA and drinking a Mt Dew? I want to kick that guy in the face. Especialy when I havent had a carb in a week.

One day I came into the gym and they were handing out cake.... let me repeat that, they were handing out FCUKING CAKE. I swear they want you to be fat, like it increases their profit margin or something.

10. Quote Originally Posted by country1911 View Post
    How about fatties who think that doing tricep extensions and db curls like their trainer told them will result in massive weight loss? Those people drive me nuts. Or the guy behind the counter eating PIZZA and drinking a Mt Dew? I want to kick that guy in the face. Especialy when I havent had a carb in a week.

One day I came into the gym and they were handing out cake.... let me repeat that, they were handing out FCUKING CAKE. I swear they want you to be fat, like it increases their profit margin or something.
    The better move the lardasses do is the superset with the 5 lb dumbell where they curl it, press it, and then tricep extend it. Also with their stuff on the bench they are doing it next to.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I just dont get these fatarse cardio instructors . . .

. . . They run these high-intensity fatburning classes all week, yet they look like your average, KFC-munching Ricki Lake lardarse

After class they must pounce on boxes of donuts or something!
    you take that back you sonofab!tch....Ricci Lake is fu#king foin! Id r that d all day long!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    another one of these threads??? Well, they are always entertaining.

Guys in bodybuilding.com t-shirts that weigh a buck fitty.
    I love my BB.com t-shirts, I have like 15. Though I do weight considerably more than 150.
  13. purelife1

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    The better move the lardasses do is the superset with the 5 lb dumbell where they curl it, press it, and then tricep extend it. Also with their stuff on the bench they are doing it next to.
    thats the ones!!!!! and they act like your bothering them wanting to use the bench.... and then they want to give you advice on how to proper train with these supersets

14. Quote Originally Posted by country1911 View Post

Nothing beats FREE DOMINOS EVERY TUESDAY at Planet Fitness ! Lol what a joke. I dont go there but one of my close friends does for some reason and he says he grabs a slice once in a while haha. What a great atmosphere to surround your members with who are trying to get in shape.

15. nothin wrong with a cheat meal once a week. I love me some pizza after a good workout.
    SFW and GFH

16. Quote Originally Posted by country1911 View Post

A-f'in-men brother. Dumbest sh1t I've seen all year. A box of nondescript donuts indelibly perched atop a c0cktail,(<< nothing dirty or offensive about this word btw), height table, not three feet from the low-impact cardio equipment and motivational fitness poster. Irony abounds.

...And Smith Machine spot requests. Like, seriously dude?!?

17. what about those lard farmers that need spotters to do walking lunges?

Or use leaking sand-filled dumbells?

or have mad gay obsessions with guys sporting oversized lats?

Fkg fruitcakes!

18. ya i agree every gym has them and they all just piss me off.

19. we're all douchebags to someone else.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    we're all douchebags to someone else.
    You're probably right. Like I am the douchebag who keeps getting in the way while these trainers have clients standing next to a bench doing arm curls/tricep presses...

I saw a guy yesterday ask a trainer if they were using a bench, which they obviously were not, and before the trainer could answer another guy said "hell they are hardly using the weight they got." I LOL'd...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hardnutcheck View Post
    we're all douchebags to someone else.
    true indeed...

This one guy at my gym that come in for 15mins tops...does one exercise for about 5mins and then stares at himself in the mirror for the rest of the time...sheit cracks me up...

22. Had a kid who was (badly) attempting vertical rows next to me doing cable high rows (Somehow managing to get his back moving ~60 degrees his form was so bad) with a 40lb bar telling me that vertical rows are better for building upper back muscles than the 260lb high rows I was doing - immediately after 5 sets of db rows with 110lb dbs.

I gave him the, "WTF" eyebrow raise before shaking my head and popping my headphones back in. Wasn't even worth my time.

Douchebag.

23. NotBigs . . .

24. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    NotBigs . . .

Werd ...........Get outta here Jake.......
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cell Phones at the gym
    By Ripped1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. How to pick-up girls at the Gym
    By Kam in forum General Chat
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Signs You'd Like to See Hung Up At the Gym
    By supersoldier in forum General Chat