Hip-Hop is dead

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MTG
    MTG is offline
    Banned
    MTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    Hip-Hop is dead



  2. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    I don't even know who that idiot is. Hip-Hop has been "dead" for years. Too many jerk offs running around with chains blingin'...and their teeth...talking about bullsh*t. I can't even stand to listen to it anymore. It's ashame what that music has become....sad really. It angers me to see younger people these days in clubs, on the street...anywhere really, seeing how this crap (along with MANY other factors) has helped turned the youth of this country into f*cking selfish, materialistic, idiotic, and oblivious morons. Seeing this new so-called "hip-hop culture" is one of the reasons I don't go to clubs, I tend to easily get into trouble at those types of places (and no, it has nothing to do w/ alcohol). I could go on and on and on and on about this....but I won't. I will really end up just getting irritated.

    I don't even call it Hip-Hop anymore, b/c it's NOT. Stick w/ the old school and you'll never be disappointed.

    -KRS One aka The Teacher...everyone in the game today needs to listen to this man
    -EPMD
    -De La Soul
    -A Tribe Called Quest
    -Rakim
    -Mos Def
    -Talib Kweli
    -Nas
    -9th Wonder
    -The entire Bootcamp Click
  3. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Answers
    0

    It's sad to see its current state. But, people are buying that ****. Buncha weirdos.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Raptorbh12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    96
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Stick w/ the old school and you'll never be disappointed.
    Unless 3 note repetitive hooks dissapoint you then I would suggest updating your tupac, and Rakim collections to their rightful dumpster.
    "hip-hop" today has nothing to do with what we called hip-hop in the early 90's, its an overpopulated market driven by money. I have to admit though, its alot easier on the ears than the early 90s junk.
  5. MK9
    MK9 is offline
    Registered User
    MK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0

    Add to that list:
    Gangstarr
    Pete Rock & CL Smooth
    Freddie Foxx
    MC Lyte
    Shadez of Brooklyn
    Dj Premiere
  6. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0

    Whatever
  7. MTG
    MTG is offline
    Banned
    MTG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    69
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I don't even know who that idiot is.
    -Nas
    He dissed Nas saying he killed hip-hop rofl.....
  8. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Add to that list:
    Gangstarr
    Pete Rock & CL Smooth
    Freddie Foxx
    MC Lyte
    Shadez of Brooklyn
    Dj Premiere
    I'm disappointed in myself for forgetting Gangstarr!!! Pete Rock & CL Smooth are sick as well. Good additions!
  9. MK9
    MK9 is offline
    Registered User
    MK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0

    Our list is by all means not complete thats for sure
    Heather B
    Afu-Ra
    Crooklyn Dodgers
    THose just came to mind. I wish that type of music was playing loud and proud..

    Keep em coming BurghHardcore

    Oh.. I have alot of that stuff on my playlist on youtube which I believe is publicly shared.. Always good to listen to while I work.
    MK9
  10. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptorbh12 View Post
    Unless 3 note repetitive hooks dissapoint you then I would suggest updating your tupac, and Rakim collections to their rightful dumpster.
    "hip-hop" today has nothing to do with what we called hip-hop in the early 90's, its an overpopulated market driven by money. I have to admit though, its alot easier on the ears than the early 90s junk.
    Tupac has always been in a dumpster for me. Please realize that Tupac was never considered hip-hop (unless you take into consideration his brief stint in Digital Underground), at least hip-hop in its true form. Also, if you feel that Rakim and anyone else on that tiny list belongs in a dumpster, then you are one of the unfortunatel fools that I alluded to in my first post.

    hip-hop" today has nothing to do with what we called hip-hop in the early 90's, its an overpopulated market driven by money
    Yeah, that conclusion can easily be drawn from my first post. Maybe if you read through it harder, you could see that.

    I have to admit though, its alot easier on the ears than the early 90s junk
    Again, you do realize that hip-hop started way earlier than the early 90's, right? The early 90's is when "gangsta-rap" began to become more mainstream and popular. You bringing Tupac into this conversation leads me to believe that you are either confusing the two, or simply lumping them together into 1 genre. While it may be easy to do that, believe me, they are not the same type of music.

    I will not judge you for your musical preferences. You can like today's crap more than the old school if you want, it makes no difference to me whatsoever. However, old school hip-hop brought people together. If the music wasn't bringing social issues to the forefront, it was bringing people together for a good time. Hip-hop today (a very loose translation) rarely does antyhing of the sort. For that reason ALONE, the music is worthless to me.

    But, if you're a "club rat", then I could see why it's appealing...LOL
  11. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    Our list is by all means not complete thats for sure
    Heather B
    Afu-Ra
    Crooklyn Dodgers
    THose just came to mind. I wish that type of music was playing loud and proud..

    Keep em coming BurghHardcore

    Oh.. I have alot of that stuff on my playlist on youtube which I believe is publicly shared.. Always good to listen to while I work.
    MK9
    Doug E. Fresh
    Leaders of the New School
    Marley Marl
    Public Enemy
    Brand Nubian
    Big Daddy Kane
    The Pharcyde
    The Beatnuts
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    The Lords of the Underground
    The Artifacts
    Abstract Rude
    Souls of Mischief
    Hieroglyphics, etc.,

    There is hip-hop existent today that largely pays homage to the methods, techniques, and themes of this type of hip-hop - you just have to look for it. It is no longer "mainstream" and/or the 'dominant' form of hip-hop though.
  13. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    The Lords of the Underground
    The Artifacts
    Abstract Rude
    Souls of Mischief
    Hieroglyphics, etc.,

    There is hip-hop existent today that largely pays homage to the methods, techniques, and themes of this type of hip-hop - you just have to look for it. It is no longer "mainstream" and/or the 'dominant' form of hip-hop though.
    Nicely done w/ The Artifacts and TLUG. And you're exactly right w/ your post. It's still there, just gotta dig for it, b/c it's not going to come to you lol.
  14. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Canibus
    Das Efx
    Keith Murray
  15. MK9
    MK9 is offline
    Registered User
    MK9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    425
    Answers
    0

    Tha Alcoholiks
    Onyx
    Last edited by MK9; 08-11-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: typo
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Nicely done w/ The Artifacts and TLUG. And you're exactly right w/ your post. It's still there, just gotta dig for it, b/c it's not going to come to you lol.
    Most of the stuff I gravitate toward stems from the mid-west: Ohio, Minnesota and Illinois. Rhymesayers, my favorite current label, has a wide-range of talent from these areas including the Micranots [founders], Atmosphere [founders], Eyedea and Abilities, Brother Ali, Blueprint and so on. There is very nice stuff coming out of Chicago including a cat named, "Diverse" who is absolutely amazing. Brooklyn/N.Y., is also making a comeback with quality hip-hop, w/ a few sick artists on Def Jux.
  17. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Most of the stuff I gravitate toward stems from the mid-west: Ohio, Minnesota and Illinois. Rhymesayers, my favorite current label, has a wide-range of talent from these areas including the Micranots [founders], Atmosphere [founders], Eyedea and Abilities, Brother Ali, Blueprint and so on. There is very nice stuff coming out of Chicago including a cat named, "Diverse" who is absolutely amazing. Brooklyn/N.Y., is also making a comeback with quality hip-hop, w/ a few sick artists on Def Jux.

    Good stuff Mullet, I'll have to check out some of that when I get home. I really like Atmosphere's stuff. Just about a week ago I borrowed a friend of mine's external hard drive and copied all of his music onto mine. I got about 30GB of music from him. He used to be a DJ here in Pittsburgh (still involved in the scene though) and I know he has a TON of stuff on there that will be good. I took a quick glance at it this weekend and while there is some familiar faces theres a lot of goodies that I've never heard.
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Some other suggestions:

    Mac Lethal
    Illmaculate
    Illogic
    Dose One
    Aceyalone
    Aesop Rock
    Cannibal Ox
    Cage

    That is who I am into right now.
  19. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    -KRS One aka The Teacher...everyone in the game today needs to listen to this man
    -EPMD
    -De La Soul
    -A Tribe Called Quest
    -Rakim
    -Mos Def
    -Talib Kweli
    -Nas
    -9th Wonder
    -The entire Bootcamp Click
    these people did/do hip hop. what's coming out on the radio now is a disgrace and anyone who calls it hip hop should be slapped as a warning and shot on the second offense.

    what's coming out on the radio now is dance pop and wanna-be gangster rap.
  20. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0

    hip hop never lived...they took the brain of a schizo, and put it in a dead body that suffered from seizures, and gave it turrets. It was just the outcome of an ungodly abomination.
  21. Registered User
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    685
    Answers
    0

    When was hip hop alive?? its like one of those bacteria that slowly grew immune to antibiotics... and now its in a super-bacteria form... also known as Rap.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    When was hip hop alive?? its like one of those bacteria that slowly grew immune to antibiotics... and now its in a super-bacteria form... also known as Rap.
    Rap ≠ Hip Hop.
  23. MHA
    MHA is offline
    Registered User
    MHA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    286
    Answers
    0

    Wow!

    No love for eazy-e or dr dre or NWA
  24. Registered User
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    685
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Rap ≠ Hip Hop.
    To each their own i guess, same pile for me.
  25. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,392
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MTG View Post
    He dissed Nas saying he killed hip-hop rofl.....
    Isnt that soulja boy? Irony being that a slang for souldier and the word boy placed beside a kid who is really only a boy.
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    To each their own i guess, same pile for me.
    Which is a statement I can understand if you are not familiar with the greater sub-culture; however, at least as I see it, there are subtle yet important distinctions between the two. I generally conceptualize "hip-hop" as being a cache of methods, techniques, sounds and lyrical-styling which is a contingent of a larger b-boy movement: something much more intrinsically expressive than, "rap". By and large, I consider "rap" to be commercialized technique over heavy sampling. Once you are acquainted with the historicity and people of these movements, they are as different as night and day.
  27. Registered User
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    685
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Which is a statement I can understand if you are not familiar with the greater sub-culture; however, at least as I see it, there are subtle yet important distinctions between the two. I generally conceptualize "hip-hop" as being a cache of methods, techniques, sounds and lyrical-styling which is a contingent of a larger b-boy movement: something much more intrinsically expressive than, "rap". By and large, I consider "rap" to be commercialized technique over heavy sampling. Once you are acquainted with the historicity and people of these movements, they are as different as night and day.
    I put them in the same pile, because the music is no good to me. Doesn't motivate me, doesn't interest me. I know they are different, just don't care. The lyrics and the music has no effect on me and I would much rather listen to some Atreyu or Metallica.
  28. Registered User
    AlbinoRhino44's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    is the OP from Pittsburg, and forgot to put the Roots on the list? Is that possible?
    Nice running list other than that.
  29. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0

    -A Tribe Called Quest
    -Rakim
    -Mos Def
    -Talib Kweli
    -Nas
    -9th Wonder
    -The entire Bootcamp Click
    Def. A Tribe called Quest.

    Mos Def is really the only "newer" stuff I can listen too,..... Im not really in with the "club-bubblegum" rap that is prevalent now.


    YouTube - Massive Attack feat. Mos Def - I Against I
  30. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Which is a statement I can understand if you are not familiar with the greater sub-culture; however, at least as I see it, there are subtle yet important distinctions between the two. I generally conceptualize "hip-hop" as being a cache of methods, techniques, sounds and lyrical-styling which is a contingent of a larger b-boy movement: something much more intrinsically expressive than, "rap". By and large, I consider "rap" to be commercialized technique over heavy sampling. Once you are acquainted with the historicity and people of these movements, they are as different as night and day.
    Mullet....only you can put it so eloquently...I have agreed w/ you before, and I will have to agree with you again. I only wish that I could state it as phoeneticlaly gifted as you have. Damn you!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    I put them in the same pile, because the music is no good to me. Doesn't motivate me, doesn't interest me. I know they are different, just don't care. The lyrics and the music has no effect on me and I would much rather listen to some Atreyu or Metallica.
    Just b/c the music means nothing to you, or doesn't interest you, or is "no good" to you, doesn't mean you should lump it all in the same genre. At the root of it all, there truly is a HUGE difference. Just listen. To anyone that is really LISTENING, it's not hard to see the differences. If you don't like it, that's totally fine, I doubt you will find anyone here that is going to argue w/ you against that. To each his own. I'm not hating on your for it. Honestly though, your post really has nothing that contributes to the conversation that is taking place. If you would like to state your personal opinion as to why or why not hip-hop is in it's current state then please continue. I'm sure there are plently of others on this board who have no interest or care in hip-hop at all and have chosen to not comment b/c they see it as irrelevant.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbinoRhino44 View Post
    is the OP from Pittsburg, and forgot to put the Roots on the list? Is that possible?
    Nice running list other than that.
    I'm not sure if the OP is from Pittsburgh, but I am. OF COURSE you can add to the list. And, IMO, the Roots are an excellent addition. Keep them coming.

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Def. A Tribe called Quest.

    Mos Def is really the only "newer" stuff I can listen too,..... Im not really in with the "club-bubblegum" rap that is prevalent now.


    YouTube - Massive Attack feat. Mos Def - I Against I
    Right on Nemesis. Tribe is GREAT. They are a "go to" for me when I need a little bit of flavor (I know how lame that sounds. Forgive me, Please LOL!)

    Mos Def is tight though, his freestyles are top notch. He is one of the few that are old school, yet are main stream at the same time.
  31. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Def. A Tribe called Quest.

    Mos Def is really the only "newer" stuff I can listen too,..... Im not really in with the "club-bubblegum" rap that is prevalent now.


    YouTube - Massive Attack feat. Mos Def - I Against I
    That ish is from the "Blade II" soundtrack. Excellent movie, excellent soundtrack. Cool post.
  32. Registered User
    AnthonyIOSOS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    830
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I don't even know who that idiot is. Hip-Hop has been "dead" for years. Too many jerk offs running around with chains blingin'...and their teeth...talking about bullsh*t. I can't even stand to listen to it anymore. It's ashame what that music has become....sad really. It angers me to see younger people these days in clubs, on the street...anywhere really, seeing how this crap (along with MANY other factors) has helped turned the youth of this country into f*cking selfish, materialistic, idiotic, and oblivious morons. Seeing this new so-called "hip-hop culture" is one of the reasons I don't go to clubs, I tend to easily get into trouble at those types of places (and no, it has nothing to do w/ alcohol). I could go on and on and on and on about this....but I won't. I will really end up just getting irritated.

    I don't even call it Hip-Hop anymore, b/c it's NOT. Stick w/ the old school and you'll never be disappointed.

    -KRS One aka The Teacher...everyone in the game today needs to listen to this man
    -EPMD
    -De La Soul
    -A Tribe Called Quest
    -Rakim
    -Mos Def
    -Talib Kweli
    -Nas
    -9th Wonder
    -The entire Bootcamp Click
    I like your list. Few more...

    -Wu-Tang Clan
    -Slick Rick
    -Jedi Mind Tricks
    -Dead Prez
    -J5
  33. Registered User
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Answers
    0

    There I was, giggling about the games that I had played with many hearts, and I'm not saying no names. Then the thought occurred. Tear drops made my eyes burn, as I said to myself, "Look what you've done to her."

    027531_9.jpg
    RTR.
  34. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    Some good, some bad... Even some of today's rap/hip-hop(commercialized and all) can still be good. To look down because it's main stream or found in a club just makes you sound like music elitist. Kind of reminds me of a guy who went off on me because I said i liked a group after hearing a song on the radio. Apparently, I don't have the right to like or dislike something unless I have a degree in it's history and know every group member.


    I can hate Tribe Called Quest and still love Hip-Hop. I can love Tupac and still love Hip-Hop. Defining Hip-Hip is like trying to define Rock... there are so many variations within that it's really a waste of time and everyone has their own idea of what it should be. I can't stand Soldier Boy but there are many who like him. They can listen to his "yoooouuuuuuuu" and I can turn on Immortal Technique and enjoy my kind of music.
  35. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0

    With that being said; Gangstarr sucks.
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    I put them in the same pile, because the music is no good to me. Doesn't motivate me, doesn't interest me. I know they are different, just don't care. The lyrics and the music has no effect on me and I would much rather listen to some Atreyu or Metallica.
    So I take it you borrow your sister's pants as well? In all seriousness, I like hip-hop and quite a few sub-genres of metal - metalcore especially. (Just not 'punk-core' like Atreyu.) Question, though: if you dislike the genre, why come into a thread attending to it? If you are uninformed on the subject, I would assume nobody in this thread cares about your opinions thereof.
  37. Registered User
    buuzer0's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    451
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    So I take it you borrow your sister's pants as well? In all seriousness, I like hip-hop and quite a few sub-genres of metal - metalcore especially. (Just not 'punk-core' like Atreyu.) Question, though: if you dislike the genre, why come into a thread attending to it? If you are uninformed on the subject, I would assume nobody in this thread cares about your opinions thereof.
    Hahaha, good one on the skinny jeans diss... but sadly it's invaded the hip-hop culture as well...f'ing hipsters!
  38. Registered User
    D3vildog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    685
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    So I take it you borrow your sister's pants as well? In all seriousness, I like hip-hop and quite a few sub-genres of metal - metalcore especially. (Just not 'punk-core' like Atreyu.) Question, though: if you dislike the genre, why come into a thread attending to it? If you are uninformed on the subject, I would assume nobody in this thread cares about your opinions thereof.
    Uh? Personal attack over that? really?

    Just like you have the option to post, so do i. Don't really care for your opinion of me or my opinions on the genre of music. I have listened to a large majority of both genres, and have yet to find anything I like, so i put them in the same pile. Just like i do with some genres of rock.
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by D3vildog View Post
    Uh? Personal attack over that? really?

    Just like you have the option to post, so do i. Don't really care for your opinion of me or my opinions on the genre of music.
    "So I take it you borrow your sister's pants as well? In all seriousness...". Which can be taken to mean, "The thing I just said before was joking, but let's be serious...".

    I was joking and you are far too sensitive if you took that to be a, "personal attack".
  40. Registered User
    Caferacer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    328
    Answers
    0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. why is it so dead here
    By Patrick Arnold in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 04:52 PM
  2. Joe Rollino dead at 104
    By DavidCopafeel in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:18 PM
  3. DEAD QUESTION
    By abnxtwo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 03:32 PM
  4. Libido is dead
    By ryano in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 10:44 AM
  5. I Think I Am Dead
    By MEH89 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in