Anything to make u grow taller?

MTG

Banned
Awards
Hey is there anything to make u grow taller because i am ****en short.

MTG

Banned
Awards
how short are you?
17 years old 5'4 and 112 pounds. Parents are both short sister is short im taller than her now shes like 23 years old my brother is like 22 and hes 5'6 or 5'7 looks scrawny as ****.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
better DNA from taller parents. Short usually equals more impressive looking with muscle mass. Lee Preist is a BEAST, even when he won I think the San Francisco Pro a few years back, sub 200 pounds. Extreme I know, but at 5'4, 150lbs looks impressive. Eat, lift, and grow out, can't do much to grow up.

MTG

Banned
Awards
better DNA from taller parents. Short usually equals more impressive looking with muscle mass. Lee Preist is a BEAST, even when he won I think the San Francisco Pro a few years back, sub 200 pounds. Extreme I know, but at 5'4, 150lbs looks impressive. Eat, lift, and grow out, can't do much to grow up.
gives me some hope

jim623

Eat healthy and eat a lot. There is still a chance you may grow a little taller. Stay away from hormonal supplements as they may increase the closing of your growth plates.

I'm short, the good thing is 5lbs. of mass added to me is a significant improvement as compared to 5lbs. of mass added to some one much taller than me.

roids1

roids1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may have another inch or two to go, but if the 'rents are short, you're probably about where you're gonna be. Just make up with it by getting as jacked and massive as you can. You might develop a little short man's syndrome (attitude) over the years to compensate as well. Most of my short buddies have it.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
You may have another inch or two to go, but if the 'rents are short, you're probably about where you're gonna be. Just make up with it by getting as jacked and massive as you can. You might develop a little short man's syndrome (attitude) over the years to compensate as well. Most of my short buddies have it.
LOL, aint that the truth, little Napoleons :laugh2:

Droppingloads

Droppingloads

Awards
  • Established
You should get The One. That'll get you jacked and make you an instant 6'3".

GICH!

Davidlee

I could make a journal of my life. My parents are short, my sister, everyone. So either I ate something designed to make you grow or the milk man was making night visits.

MTG

Banned
Awards
once i turn 18 i would like to run activate xtreme/stoked stack. I read some things about the side effects and they look ok, but would they stunt my growth by any chance? I have seen logs of people at 18 years old take them and get good results.

Davidlee

once i turn 18 i would like to run activate xtreme/stoked stack. I read some things about the side effects and they look ok, but would they stunt my growth by any chance? I have seen logs of people at 18 years old take them and get good results.
How old are you.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
I was 5'4" at 19 years old. At my twn year reunion, I stood 6'1".

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
HGH...no joke...my parents didnt do it and I really hate them for it. I could be playing football at a college right now.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
mtg-how tall are your parents? Your grandparents? Youre only 17 and not out of puberty. Be patient son. You'll grow. Relax.

MTG

Banned
Awards
mtg-how tall are your parents? Your grandparents? Youre only 17 and not out of puberty. Be patient son. You'll grow. Relax.
all of them are short ..my brother is the tallest hes around 5'6-5'7 hes really scrawny and hes 23 years old.... i want to look big like Frank Mcgrath(impossible i kno). I always was getting pushed around and i am sick of it. People think i am a ****en scrawny lil ****en wimp. fml.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
I understand pituitary tumors are tops for this. I dunno where to gettem. Call Yao Ming askem where he found his.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
all of them are short ..my brother is the tallest hes around 5'6-5'7 hes really scrawny and hes 23 years old.... i want to look big like Frank Mcgrath(impossible i kno). I always was getting pushed around and i am sick of it. People think i am a ****en scrawny lil ****en wimp. fml.
Weight lift, put on muscle, add in earlier said small man syndrome, and whoop some arse.

You are now the smaller guy who all the bigger guys bow down to ^.^ like they said if you hit 150-160 your gona look stalky as hell.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
if most of your family is short, chances are you'll be short. Dont freak on it, and dont make it a life sentence. Just remember, you little bastids have an easier time putting on mass. I did not get to be 225 at 6'1" through easy work.

Davidlee

definitely.. You can be 5.5 at like 185 and be a monster. I know bunches of tough little guys i would not want to just randomly go rounds with.And I'm 6'4''..

Davidlee

Oh and just to let you know. Not preaching BUT that's not the outlook your supposed to have. If your trying to get big just to use it in a negative way then it'll be a waste of time. Always someone bigger and badder. Just smile in there face when they mess with you, try to dodge them, pray about it.. I was a bully also but only towards other bullies. Lift eat lift eat. If your going to be 5'5'' forever, be the nicest,biggest,sweetest 5'5'' guy you can be.

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
and if that doesnt work-fight dirty and punch the f-cking assh0le in the balls.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Weight lift, put on muscle, add in earlier said small man syndrome, and whoop some arse.

You are now the smaller guy who all the bigger guys bow down to ^.^ like they said if you hit 150-160 your gona look stalky as hell.
Ehh, he should go for 180lbs plus.. :)

Adam23294

Adam23294

Banned
Awards
HGH perhaps?

Other than that it's all in your genes. Just wear taller shoes, spike your hair, buy a chihuahua to look huge next to, and hope for the best.