Tell me what you think...new site layout

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Well, I had to fire my web programmer today, after they failed to have my new store up and functional---They were over a month late! So, lost about $300 to them as fighting with them for a refund is futile.

I hired a new developer through scriptlance.com, as many of them are from overseas, making about a $2000 project turn into $400 because of exchange rate and what-not. i picked one who designed and coded this site: www.bassco.com. Tell me what you huys like about it or would like to change.

Also, Im really sorry to all of those who have sent me a personal message about my store and I said it would be open in 2-3 days. If you guys only knew what the last 12 months have been like trying to do all of this. :(

z0rr0

Awards
Hey man.

I just thought I'd be the first to say that the site looks nice. You can sometimes find some really quality people on those freelance sites. The only thing that I have to say is that the red buttons when you click on a main catagory I think look a little off with the whole blue theme going on. I think if they where a shade of blue like the rest of the site or even just simpler text links might look a bit better.

I have to say though, if this person/company built the graphics and the backend himself, you got a great deal for 400 bucks. Sorry the other deal fell through though. Otherwise, it's a great lookin site. Good luck with the business.

z

edit: hrm. As soon as i get some cash lying around..i'll be orderin some underarmor stuff from ya :). It's hard runnin outside when it's -15 out in a big poofy jacket and pants =/.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, but that site is not actually mine. But rather, my site, which will sell bodybuilding supplements, will be built with the same graphic design theme and layout and everything. I should have quite a few goodies that you guys will like. :)