which job

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Ive been weighing my options for the past few days regarding which job i would take eithe full time or have a few part times. Basically, ive been accepting to become a trainer at several high quality gyms in the NY area but cant lean one way or the other. So here's what each club offers:
~Reebok Sports Uptown: $25/hour with $9 floor shift hours. By far the farthest away from where i live. Have to endure an intense 2 weeks seminar, 8 hours a day. 8000 members so the clientele pool is huge
~New York Health and Raquet Club: $25/hour with $5.50 an hour floor rate which can be dropped anytime as long as you pick up clients. Best scenario for the short term to move up to $30 an hour, $30, and even $50 an hour if i work my ass off. Close by so i could just walk and safe the $65 bucks per month subway fee
~Gravity @ the Parker Meridian: $23.50 with $10 floor rate. A VERY high class gym with high rollers working out....but then again, b/c of its clientele, far less people than the 8000 at reebook or the 3000 at NYHRC. Best long term potential but worse short term. also pretty far, so subway is needed
Those are my top three, with another club i have an interview with today but whats your suggestion fellas? Take one job full time? Take two of which three part time? Thanx
Sage

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The NYHRC sounds like the best deal IMO. It's closer to you and the pay sounds as good if not better than the other places.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good looks. I met with World Gym today and i took there job.... but im still meeting with NYHRC in the chance they will allow me to be part of their company part time. it looks like i told yes to two places and have to decide by friday which one....
World gym and NYHRC is very very comparable.... same $25. A bit more for floor hours at World. Smaller increases in wage but easier to get to those raise marks. But no huge $500 bonus incentives like NYHRC has when you train 40+ hours a week..... Im lost fellas.... i might just flip a coin since both places are walking distance from my pad.
Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Which gym has better looking women?
hehe... they are very much the same age group and types of people... the NYHRC is a bit older crowd however....but if it means anything, Brittany Spears works out at World Gym....hehe.....
My boss Johnny has trained her a dozen times or so and he actually said (which i think is bullshit), that if i say no to the other club and yes to theirs, that he will promise me that once i get established, he will assign brittany (his client) to me....just once to see how it goes.....NICE. but i still dont know... both gym has solid female population
Sage

jaketparker

Awards
My boss Johnny has trained her a dozen times or so and he actually said (which i think is bullshit), that if i say no to the other club and yes to theirs, that he will promise me that once i get established, he will assign brittany (his client) to me....

First, get this **** in writing, if you get that far, the decision for which job should be a no brainer... :)