Lucky Jeans

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok guys on a bunch of helpful reviews i decided to get a pair. and my legs fit, however i needed a 38 waiste (which is pretty big on me).

they are pretty comfy and i wanted to thank the members who helped me find clothing that fits me haha

also the price was pretttttyyyyyyyy expensive anyone know where i can get them cheap? haha

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats your leg size? I'm wondering why I dont have to get special jeans, I feel out the loop haha.
i duno man, just big enough not to fit in certain jeans lol

ill do a measurement for you tomorrow

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I got a pair at costco for 33 dollars or so. Only jeans I wear

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
i have 2 pairs and love them. but them at their twice a year 50% off sale. Only way its worth it. Great jeans, for sure!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried any of their jeans since I've lost weight. There's a Lucky right near me, so I'll check them out...I still with GAP, usually. $40 for a good pair; that's less than half of Lucky Brand's.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Haven't worn jeans since like 3 or 4 yrs ago, but i believe if you check ebay, you may be able to catch a bargain.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't worn jeans since like 3 or 4 yrs ago, but i believe if you check ebay, you may be able to catch a bargain.
Man, that's so risky. It would be smart to try them on in the store first, and then search for them online, but even then, you're taking risks. It seems every pair of jeans fits differently, even if it's the same style and wash.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Always try sams or like what ppl said costco would be a good start. Also maybe try big and tall I don't know if theres a store like that there but just a suggestion. Good Luck

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I have to buy AE loose fit pants at least 1 waist size bigger, but recently they've become tighter in the thighs, and they cup my shapely ass a bit more than I'd like. Time to go up!