wholesalehairproducts info

estanozolol

Awards
I've been speaking with wholesalehairproducts.com and they assure me that any pending orders are being delt with as we speak. I'm told that all will be taken care of by the 15th in the form of either funds returned or products shipped.

To those that are waiting on order, please let me know if/when you receive. Thanks.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your update...given the loss of a good bro that is more than a reasonable timeframe.

Good luck in continueing operations and if there is anything I can do to help out let me know...

Chemo

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, I finally received my spiro 5% cream in the mail two days ago. BUT, the cream is so friggin' chunky I can't even use it. It has great big granules in it the size of half-peas. Great, so I got my product, now I want a refund. This is unbelievable.

I thank you estanozolol for helping me and the other people finally getting their refunds or orders and I know this is not your fault, but the final thought of this whole episode leaves a lot to be desired. So, I still have not received what I had paid for.

Anybody else having problems with the consistency?

I have e-mailed wholesale again, and after two days I still haven't received a reply.