A-Rod Does Roids!

Dr. Lats

Awards
Wow. Best player/highest paid player in baseball JUICES...

Suprise to you?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9q4-FRXXLE"]YouTube - A-Rod Tested Positive For Steroids[/ame]

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Personally I DFC, but I do know that a lot of advertisers wouldn't be advertising if sports were boring. I say let them juice their brains out.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who's A-Rod? :rolleyes:

Baseball is full of liars and crybaby’s. If they would fess up, then it really wouldn't be such a witch-hunt all of the time.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Who's A-Rod? :rolleyes:

Baseball is full of liars and crybaby’s. If they would fess up, then it really wouldn't be such a witch-hunt all of the time.
And by witch-hunt you mean save-the-children-hunt....... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I normally wouldn't care if someone juices up but something like this will come to bite the AM community up the ass.

For one, every 10 year old who watches baseball knows who A-rod is.

The whole concept of I want to be like Michael Jordan, I want to be like A rod really bugs me.

With the announcement of A-rod doing roids you'll find that more kids will think to themselves, gee if I were on roids I might get to A. Rods level. I mean after all he did achieve success and he did use roids like all the other heavy hitters out there. Let me try it.

You'll find yourself with kids over the internet trying to get more roids, It will bring out a stronger negitive stereotype agianst it and wam, you have yourself with another long addition to the controlled substance act.

And if that's not bad enough, I have to say that some of the places people get illegal gear is quite risky. In a sense that you never know what your getting. They could give you anything and you cant say anything about it. Also the way people can get their hands on this stuff is unbelievable. You don't even need a credit card. Heck, a teen can collect some of his birthday money and order this stuff. I wish the media wouldn't go bonkers over reporting this. It really just makes things so much worst.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
he could always say it was madonna's fault, she rubs testosterone cream all over herself and he simply got contaiminated from screwing her

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i personally would rather watch juiced sports than natural sports.
pro sports is for our entertainment.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
i personally would rather watch juiced sports than natural sports.
pro sports is for our entertainment.
True. In the words of John Witherspoon:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgopPV3a8wM"]YouTube - Dear John Witherspoon: "Steroids"[/ame]

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol at that video

great

i agree with cellular dude thoguh

purebred

Wow. Best player/highest paid player in baseball JUICES...

Suprise to you?
i was about to respond saying the same thing when i read the title of this thread lol
is it really a surprise athletes become involved w/steroids? i mean, i don't see what the big deal is...they ONLY take your game to the next level. that just means a few extra 100K on top of the insane salaries most of these folks already get. i just don't understand what would incite these athletes to roid.:gives:

how about the news try covering topics that are actually important for a change. the news is like a bunch of little school girls gossiping.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The worst thing the govt ever did was make steroids illegal. They created a taboo which creates a want.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
The worst thing the govt ever did was make steroids illegal. They created a taboo which creates a want.
Creates one helluva black market for sure! Juice brought back baseball from the dead.