giant centipede vs tarantula!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. giant centipede vs tarantula!!!

I didn't realise how nasty centipedes could be!!

YouTube - giant centipede vs tarantula
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

2. As if I wasnt already scared enough of bugs!

holy
    •   

3. Kill or be killed, survival of the fittest.

4. very nice video, its amazing how they get so close to those animals
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by freqfly View Post
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

6. dude...why did i watch that...im not gonna sleep for a week...frickin giant centipedes

7. Holy sh!t... I am officially scared of nature now

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

8. ef that man.

9. who the **** said australia was dangerous? we dont get that here... and im glad lol

ive seen vids on youtube of those things literally eating like mice right down to the BONE!

10. youtube bug fights, its big in japan.

11. How about these bad boys. We had them in Iraq. I HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

12. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    How about these bad boys. We had them in Iraq. I HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah.. camel spiders. Die, they all need to die!

13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    How about these bad boys. We had them in Iraq. I HATE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy crap....ive heard people talk about camel spiders but ive never seen one....oh my god....you guys have ruined sleep for me for [email protected] it...its just never gonna happen for me....camel spiders...centipedes...wtf!!!!

14. I've seriously had nightmares about them. I've seen them kill scorpians before
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

15. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I've seriously had nightmares about them. I've seen them kill scorpians before
    There's a few videos on youtube of them fighting with scorpians. crazy stuff!

16. We cut a camel spider in half with this stick and it was still biting the stick with it's fangs. Another time we through one into a fire and it just stood there. When we poked it it just crawled further into the coals. It was at least a full minute or so before it died from being in the middle of a fire.

Evil, just evil!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

17. haa damn! camel spiders! are they literally real spiders? i remember reading something about them not quite being spiders or something else... or maybe being venemous or something...

they sure do look big in that pic tho

18. Quote Originally Posted by soseg View Post
    haa damn! camel spiders! are they literally real spiders? i remember reading something about them not quite being spiders or something else... or maybe being venemous or something...

they sure do look big in that pic tho
    They are not true spiders, notice the number of legs. They are related though. To be honest that pic is more of an optical illusion as where the spider is held in front of the camera in relation to where everyone else is. The largest ones I ever saw were about the size of your hand. Also, they are not venomous, but bite really really hard and leave a sort of tearing wound from their bite, which in the desert is prone to infections.

They are fast as hell too.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

19. speaking of spiders ive been bare foot nearly all week and ive got like 3 spider bites on my feet... itchy as hell, one left my ankle all red and infected

20. Quote Originally Posted by soseg View Post
    speaking of spiders ive been bare foot nearly all week and ive got like 3 spider bites on my feet... itchy as hell, one left my ankle all red and infected
    Go to the doc man, I never mess around with bug bites like that. Get on some antibiotics.

21. im fine! antiseptic cream and its gone
    it wasnt venomous bites
    theres no spiders here victoria that can kill you (apparently), unless ur a small child or an oldie, or alergic
    drive a few hours up north and ur definitely ****ed even if ur 240lbs of solid muscle and healthy as a horse

22. God i hate insects.....

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    God i hate insects.....
    I used to have a big fear of spiders but I got over it cause I FORCED myself to poke at them with sticks and fiddle with them, catch them in jars and observe them...

I'm not keen on touching them or picking them up (the ones that can bite) but huntsmen / daddy long leg spiders are fun to play with!

In that case I recommend you dont come to Australia... lol

I was walking through my garden 2 days ago with big buckets full of water to go water the plants (collecting water from the aircon due to water restrictions)... and I'm around some trees and I feel something on my hand... but I just assume its leaves brushing up against my forearm till I feel it going higher and higher and I see this big ass black 'house spider' crawling up my elbow... full size, very similar looking to the deadly funnel web, gave me a small fright :-)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 02:30 PM
  2. Giant ATD vs. Novedex RX
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 03:08 PM
  3. Formasin vs. 6-oxo
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 10:32 PM