Sneak Peek at the 2005 Ford Mustang

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Originally posted by YellowJacket
    Well Id like to thank you all for ****ing up my thread.....good job guys. ..
    Sorry YJ

He called me a keyboard racer and I don't enjoy being called a poser

2. Originally posted by Bean

Sorry YJ

He called me a keyboard racer and I don't enjoy being called a poser
    Im just being stupid man, as long as people see the pics you guys can slap eachothers nuts all you want
    •   

3. Uhhh

I'm not into slapping nuts
    but whatever you say man

4. hey YJ, what's the specs on the engine? Any idea?

5. Originally posted by dg806
    hey YJ, what's the specs on the engine? Any idea?
    Workin' on that right now.... Supposely its going to come STOCK with a ****load of horsepower......
    •   

6. After studying the design more, I should restate my opinion, as it's growing on me quite a bit. I'm glad they're trying some different things and still using some old styling cues. As long as the fit and finish and overall build quality is there (talking interior included folks, although they have been improving in recent years), it should be an interesting car and a pretty good value. Give us some engine specs when you come across them YJ, curious myself.

7. Hey Bean you an owner of a Subaru?  We do autocrosses with mustangs and vettes and they lose a large amount of the time to Subaru's as the all wheel drive kills them in the corners.  It is fun to drift through the corners.  All four wheel spinning while driving sideways. 

8. ****. That is one gorgeous car...
  9. Retro Mercedes SL?

The first pic Kinda looks like a 90's era Mercedes SL..........bout time the America Car Manufacturers figured out what the European Manufacturers have known for years. My estimate is that german/euro autos are STILL about 5-7 years ahead of ANY american car, which is better than what it used to be. I'll take quality (with the higher price) over a ford/chevy. Now, if GM/Ford could catch up in the quality dept., hands down buy American when it comes to autos.

10. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Workin' on that right now.... Supposely its going to come STOCK with a ****load of horsepower......
    Post it when you find it! I love horsepower.................I'm like Tim the toolman Taylor. You can't get too much!

11. Now...I'm not a mustang fan AT ALL....

but i've got to admit, that second set of pics (specifically the blue one) kinda makes me want to buy one just to have it.  It looks clean, agressive lines and overall...just looks fast..

Bravo to Ford (first time I've said that in my life)

LG.  
    Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. Are you guys tapering at the end of the cycle?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 06:09 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 07:46 PM
  4. More uselessness at the "other" forum....
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 02:38 AM
  5. Robbed at the Gym
    By DarCSA in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:18 PM