I saw a thread title on another board and it made me think..
Things I am thankful for
- My family, without my wife and two wonderful children I would not have the support I have to do the things I love to do...
- My health, even now with back problems that are going to require surgery in the very near future, I am overall better healthy
- My friends.. here and in real life. These are the people that help you and done ask for anything except you to be who you are. Good friends and workout partners are hard to find, treat them right and hang on to them.
- Living in my state and this wonderful country. Alabama is one of the best states in this blessed Union of States.. and I would not want to live anywhere but where I am
- My job, I am lucky because I have a job where I get to help shape the future for everyone... it is an great feeling to know that most days
I am just thankful.. and I hope that wherever you are tonight, tomorrow, or sometime soon you stop and think about all the wonderful things in your life and remind yourself how lucky you really are
Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving no matter what country you are living it..