Gym membership renewal prices

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
My gym membership is not due till next April but i decide to get some prices before then I've been going to this place for 7 years at least and really love it, they have a great selection of machines and weights, so I go into my this week and a started asking, they offered me a decent price I think, 2 years for $300 and the girl upfront was extra nice and gives me an extra 3 months for a total of 27 months at that price!

How does this compare to what you guys are paying for your gym memberships?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had a home gym before a nice one at that but i sold it this year, since i was not motivated to workout at home, its hard to find motivation or stay focus to train at home, i was always getting interrupted plus my gym offers a very good selection of machines.

what are other paying to their memberships?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Damn I just renewed for 300 a year at the commercial gym I go to. One of my training partners is a manager at another local gym and they charge $39.99 a month for a pretty lackluster facility.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
I had a home gym before a nice one at that but i sold it this year, since i was not motivated to workout at home, its hard to find motivation or stay focus to train at home, i was always getting interrupted plus my gym offers a very good selection of machines.

what are other paying to their memberships?
Trust me dude i know... :( in the corps i had a gym with in walking distance of my barracks, i lived there. But being out and poor and in college. You have to do what you can. i make do with a bench, a DUMBELL is in singular, a treadmill, and my trusty boot camp knowledge to stay in shape till i grad in march!! :thumbsup:

Then, i hit the gym, or go back to Martial Arts. :)

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
I'm paying 30 a month to go to a gym 5 minutes from me.

There is also the schools gym, which is 20 minutes away and free.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I'm paying $33/month for a gym that's less than 5 min away from my house.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
I pay $165 every 6 months for a 24/7 gym with a bunch of weight and very little cardio,,plus its MEN only....

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I train at the one I work at for free, but I'm a member at another for $650 a year. It's a powerlifting gym full of all the good stuff!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I feel you dude, nothing like a free gym on base. I miss those days.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
i payed 350 for a lifetime membership, well 3 years and 10 dollars a year after that. but i moved to a diff state and no 24 hour here so i work out at the the Y and i pay 17 bucks a month which is great

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I pay 29.99 a month, plus 5 for use of the child care at Golds.

However, there is one I just found right down the street from my house for 39.99 a month....I'm looking to go there when my 2 years is up at Golds.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I pay 300 a year at a gym although i am not in love with it, little cardio, small weight section but it's 24 hour access, which for me is GREAT!!!!! I go before and after work....;)

looking into another gym which offers alot more and isent 24 hours but with me being a lifespan employee i get a BIG discount :)

TC

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
in the bay area 24hour fitness is selling 2 years memberships through costco for $299, not a bad deal is seems!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I got mine last year at thanksgiving 340/3yrs and 10 dollars a year after that
thats a good deal my buddy did that, i have a 24hrs gym in my town but its farther than the one i go to, they dont have any side windows there and its very clutter in there, maybe i'll reconsider in 2 years.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i pay £30 a month to the one i go to which works out to be $45 ish

I did get 6/7 months free as the noobs there coudn't set up a direct debit lol:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I pay 13 bucks a month for a large facility with an indoor track, pool, softball fields, 100 different bikes, treadmills, etc. but about 3 benches downstairs, smith machine, plenty of other machines for diff muscles, full racks of weights. The only issue i has is the 3 benches -.-