What's a good surveillance system?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I need one to install, I want it to be concealable if possible, and motion activated (don't wanna record/watch hours of nothing).

If there's one that comes with a f**king .50 cal attachment and fires until empty at people who go past a certain f**king line, that would be appreciated.

dpfisher

Check the hunting supply stores they have motion activated cameras for tracking deer

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check the hunting supply stores they have motion activated cameras for tracking deer
I did, a lot of them are not reviewed, trying to check Amazon because they usually have the most reviewed items.

You know any good "review" sites?

I need something with video, IR light to not alert the inturders so they can stay and I can have hard evidence, if there's a remote alarm system so you can go back and kill your prey, that would be even better......

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Someone break into your house recently or something?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone break into your house recently or something?
Yeah, stole $600 worth of sh*t.

I caught my neighbor trespassing once, told him to get the f**k off, he did.

Caught him a second time, sitting on my chair in my car port with his friend, drinking beer.....mutherf**ker.....I kicked the chair while his friend was sitting in it and told them if they don't leave NOW, I'll f**king remove them physically.

Then, I find my chair on his property....confrontred him about it....he said ahh I don't know my friend probably took it....I still didn't hit this guy....because jail is a *****.

Then I'd find bowls, cig packs, etc......they still sit there......called the f**king cops when I noticed the things missing, told them that he trespassed MORE than once, STOLE my chair...they did nothing......Great...

Then mutherf**kers if I go and teach him a f**king lesson they WILL do something, throw me in a f**king cage....GOD F**KING DAMN.....F**KING USELESS COPS......Not when I do something though, I'm sure they'll be RIGHT at my f**king door with a pair of free handcuffs.

If I have pictures with that cam and they don't do sh*t, I will explain VERY THOUROUGHLY to that mutherf**ker and his friends why it's not good to f**k with me, I never did anything to those people...not a single goddamn thing...

If they don't do sh*t when I have the pics, I'm going to jail, I'd rather get arrested than sit duck when people f**k with my goddamn f**king peace....and the other dumb f**ks giving me a stupid f**king report to shove up my ass......F**K em both.

I always get those nice little reminders to remind me why I despise the entire f**king human race and their f**king retarded antics and ways.......

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn. That sucks.
Yeah....my inability to act because of legal restraint is f**king killing me.

I was trying to not get anything new on me so I could apply for LE/Military when my sh*t "cools down" in 1-2 years.......so if I'm forced to ruin staying clean and eventually get denied because of the future arrest of turning my neighbor and his friends into unrecognizable pulps , I will make DAMN SURE that it was WORTH IT.....:twisted:

If it's gonna happen anyway and f**k up my career options, why hold back? F**, go all the way! :FUfinger:

I wonder what I did to people in my past life......:think:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Yeah....my inability to act because of legal restraint is f**king killing me.

I was trying to not get anything new on me so I could apply for LE/Military when my sh*t "cools down" in 1-2 years.......so if I'm forced to ruin staying clean and eventually get denied because of the future arrest of turning my neighbor and his friends into unrecognizable pulps , I will make DAMN SURE that it was WORTH IT.....:twisted:

If it's gonna happen anyway and f**k up my career options, why hold back? F**, go all the way! :FUfinger:

I wonder what I did to people in my past life......:think:
Dude. Just call Judge Judy....she'll crack down on those b1tches next door.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude. Just call Judge Judy....she'll crack down on those b1tches next door.
Judge Judy....such a JILF! and by JILF, I mean I want to punch her in the f**king mouth.

I'm going to buy this from my local walmart

Walmart.com: Moultrie 6MP Game Spy I-60 Infrared Digital Game Camera: Hunting It's in stock at the store....:D......I'm going to buy that and a $30 desk stereo and watch those dumb f**ks go for the bait.......:twisted:

Off to start my project :smite:

EDIT: Actually, I'm actually gonna start a log from once I install it till I nail em...hehe.....

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stole $600 worth of sh*t.

I caught my neighbor trespassing once, told him to get the f**k off, he did.

Caught him a second time, sitting on my chair in my car port with his friend, drinking beer.....mutherf**ker.....I kicked the chair while his friend was sitting in it and told them if they don't leave NOW, I'll f**king remove them physically.

Then, I find my chair on his property....confrontred him about it....he said ahh I don't know my friend probably took it....I still didn't hit this guy....because jail is a *****.

Then I'd find bowls, cig packs, etc......they still sit there......called the f**king cops when I noticed the things missing, told them that he trespassed MORE than once, STOLE my chair...they did nothing......Great...

Then mutherf**kers if I go and teach him a f**king lesson they WILL do something, throw me in a f**king cage....GOD F**KING DAMN.....F**KING USELESS COPS......Not when I do something though, I'm sure they'll be RIGHT at my f**king door with a pair of free handcuffs.

If I have pictures with that cam and they don't do sh*t, I will explain VERY THOUROUGHLY to that mutherf**ker and his friends why it's not good to f**k with me, I never did anything to those people...not a single goddamn thing...

If they don't do sh*t when I have the pics, I'm going to jail, I'd rather get arrested than sit duck when people f**k with my goddamn f**king peace....and the other dumb f**ks giving me a stupid f**king report to shove up my ass......F**K em both.

I always get those nice little reminders to remind me why I despise the entire f**king human race and their f**king retarded antics and ways.......
rottweilers and pits are pretty efficient.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too much liability and responsibility, I don't trust animals, including dogs & humans, gotta feed em, they make noise, they take up space, they got needs, f**k that, a gun doesn't say a single word until I tell it to repeat itself 30 times as fast as it can :D

I'm all for guns and cameras.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
a gun doesn't say a single word until I tell it to repeat itself 30 times as fast as it can :D
Lol... everyone at work just looked at me funny for laughing so hard

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Right there buddy
Ummm....Ok? :think:

If you wear that and take a pic, I'll send you a pink teddy bear :kiss:

I'll stick with those and everything else I got since then and everything I'm getting in the next few months......

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have they done anything new dude?
No not yet, I'm hoping they will, I'm looking at the I-60 IR motion activated camera http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5933977

Going down to a store where I know the manager to place an order.

I'm also buying a stereo $30+ to put in my car port where I workout, no security around it, so next time they take something, they get a big pic to remember that day and if I'm lucky I can shoot it myself, not the camera however.

D3vildog

D3vildog

Awards
  • Established
MMM.. al those new tech toys make me want to hit Newegg.com and go build a new computer :)

Good luck with those douchebags ... keepus informed

dpfisher

Hahaha love the $6 walmart machete and the tomahawk in the picture.

"Get the **** out of my house or I'll trim your evergreens"

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ummm....Ok? :think:

If you wear that and take a pic, I'll send you a pink teddy bear :kiss:

I'll stick with those and everything else I got since then and everything I'm getting in the next few months......

You got the $5 machete from wal-mart too!!!?? NICE! I have killed maybe 9-10 snakes with that thing already. It is worth it's weight in gold!

tattoopierced1

I got a nice "Active Security System" at my house, my doberman pinscher.. takes care of things when I'm not there, and when I am, my handy Springfield Armory XD40 does the trick.

Caferacer

Caferacer

Awards
  • Established
If you are into the more DIY solution, get a linux computer, install and run a app called motion. From there just run webcam to the computer. Take the IR filters off the cams and a small cluster of IR leds can illuminate a large area like a backyard.

I have my place set up to detect motion, and the app will send me a text message as well as email the picture/video to a email address. The email is redundant in case the computer gets stolen. I had 3 cams set up at one point; on out front, in the backyard and in my room. Caught my roommate stealing food and beer from me. Kind of hard to deny it when I have a video.

It is work, but for the 170 cost of one cam I can have a whole cluster of cams and get texts when something happens.