College Football: Who's a Fan?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I know myself and Lethal are pretty big CFB fans, I forget who his team is.....but what about the rest of you? whos the team and player of your choice? And what do you think about some of these bowl upsets? Of course the Thundering Herd of Marshall won :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Oregon Ducks baby! Though this year was lack luster for sure.....boooo! I love the now professional Joey Harrington and Ontario Smith can run baby! Looks like he's going pro next year....

dez/null

Awards
WSU!!!!

even tho i fucking hate them WSU! gah GO UW even if they arent gonna win :D

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm all about Penn State, Johnson baby Johnson!!

Ok, I know they lost today to Auburn, but forget about that ;)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
very much a fan... even though my team still has one more year of probation...

ROLL TIDE ROLL

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
**** the thundering Turd. I watch it all, every game. If I do root, it's for the the Irish, even though they suck.

Dr of Golf

Awards
I kind of root for a few different teams, depending on various factors.

Ohio State ... got my Masters Degree there
Univ of KY ... my son graduated from there
Auburn .... liked them when stationed at Ft. Benning, GA
Florida Gators ... it's just who you root here :D

Guess I'm just a whore. :D :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Boy oh boy, Alabama's future coach is looking good tonight! :D
Apparently Coach Price's mind is else where lately :D

Last edited:
sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
both dez/null and ww7 can lick the huskies balls. im without a doubt, a hardcore UW fan but they looked ridiculous against an ass purdue squad at an ass venue in the sun bowl.....but next year my friends, pre-season top 8, finish 12-0, national champs....with pickett, reggie williams, an improved rich alexis, and rich neuihesal getting his face out of his ass and finally coaching again, we will get em' as for favorite college star? hmmm....i will go away from the dawgs. johnson is a savage for running for 250 in one half against michst, roy williams of texas is nasty...least favorite is a tie between carson palmer (he is ass) and chris rixx

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

Maybe you should be more creative.

Maybe you should both realize the only team to root for is Penn State :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Maybe you should both realize the only team to root for is Penn State :D
Maybe you should realize Paterno is washed up andh e's old enough to be my grandfather and Bobby Bowden will pass him soon in all time wins :D

Johnson is good, but he's no Byron Leftwich

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got two words for everyone: Georgia Bulldogs.

Expect a national chamionship next year, instead of #3, because about 85% of their players are coming back.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
I got two words for everyone: Georgia Bulldogs.

Expect a national chamionship next year, instead of #3, because about 85% of their players are coming back.
Except they're losing 7 offensive players ;) ouch! But Greene and Musa will be back.....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
And Lions = good

There, now we understand!

:saw:

Attachments

dez/null

Awards
both dez/null and ww7 can lick the huskies balls. im without a doubt, a hardcore UW fan but they looked ridiculous against an ass purdue squad at an ass venue in the sun bowl.....but next year my friends, pre-season top 8, finish 12-0, national champs....with pickett, reggie williams, an improved rich alexis, and rich neuihesal getting his face out of his ass and finally coaching again, we will get em' as for favorite college star? hmmm....i will go away from the dawgs. johnson is a savage for running for 250 in one half against michst, roy williams of texas is nasty...least favorite is a tie between carson palmer (he is ass) and chris rixx
Yo yo yo read my fucking post i said im supportive of WSU. but **** im huskies 110% Cougs can eat a fucking dick.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
just rooting for miami this bowl season... alabama is my fav tho...

i've seen several local bets... miami has got a 15 point minimum spread now... several betting they'll win by 20...
if its anything like the championship game last year against Nebraska; its gonna be ugly :)

txwakeskater

Awards
OU is all i gotta say.

Who the hell is marshall? and if they are so good then why dont we hear much about them or see them in any bowls?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
OU is all i gotta say.

Who the hell is marshall? and if they are so good then why dont we hear much about them or see them in any bowls?
Oh they've just won 4 of their last 5 bowls :rolleyes:

Good call....best player in the country and #1 draft pick in the NFL also goes there....whats OK got? Besides a sore ass from the OSU waxing....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Yo yo yo read my fucking post i said im supportive of WSU. but **** im huskies 110% Cougs can eat a fucking dick.
ahhh...then you're my man. shoot. i was rooting for the cougs too...but they couged it. i gots to say, georgia gonna be solid with boss bailey coming back (if he doesnt go pro) and so is oklahoma. their offense is pretty ass but their D.....ya.

my preseason top5: (this is if UofM wins tomorrow)
1)Miami
2)Oklahoma
3)UWashington (like i said, MY preseasone top 5)
4)Ohio St (w/ maurice claurett coming back....hmmm)
5) Georgia

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

GMAC motor city bowl. My, the prestige!
Prestige or not, at least they win theirs....go getm e Notre Dame's record in the last 5 bowl games, oh by the way Marshall's been to 5 in a row, what about notre dame? A bowl games a bowl game when you're team is sittin' home watchin them

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
the mention of notre makes me ponder the teams i hate the most in all sports. they're right up there with the standard teams...

yankees mostly and braves in baseball
dallas, both ny teams and a little bit of stlouis lately in football
lakers (like kobe though), and knicks in bball
notre definetely with michigan and gators right up there in c. football
NC in college basketball
and i guess i will mention hockey (knowing we got lot of canadians out there
:D )...colorado is pretty easy to hate.

garyrabbit

Awards
:rolleyes:
What about Ohio State??
They are playing for a national championship the last time i heard
:cool:
Peace

LethalGunz34

Awards
:rolleyes:
What about Ohio State??
They are playing for a national championship the last time i heard
:cool:
Peace
Miami will destroy Ohio State. My prediction is 41-13.
However, I love watching Clarette(will probably be next year's Heisman finalist, if not winner)

snakeman458

Awards
GO CANES GO.......GO CANES GO.............

WE ARE #1.......... ohio is pickeing a great team to lose to.sorry yj but i have to stick with my alumni. GO CANES GO........

orange and green we re really mean.
red and white you will lose this fight.

GO CANES GO...:shoot:

Last edited:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

Prestige or not, at least they win theirs....go getm e Notre Dame's record in the last 5 bowl games, oh by the way Marshall's been to 5 in a row, what about notre dame? A bowl games a bowl game when you're team is sittin' home watchin them
Settle down Beavis, ND sucks, I know. I am infatuated with Leftwich, have not seen a tougher QB in a long time, maybe McNair.

Dr of Golf

Awards

orange and green we will be seen.
red and white you will lose this fight.

GO CANES GO...:shoot:

Unless OSU has changed their colors since I went there, the colors are red and grey. ;)

And ... I agree with you that the Canes will most probably kick their butt, but I still have to root for the Buckeyes ... well, sort of. :D :D :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Unless OSU has changed their colors since I went there, the colors are red and grey. ;)

And ... I agree with you that the Canes will most probably kick their butt, but I still have to root for the Buckeyes ... well, sort of. :D :D :D
ya, i might just have to root for the buckeyes b/c that dude kirk herbstreet (sp) on espn college game day is solid. you know every saturday, he be pulling females when they travel to various campuses around the US (esp. with that relic lee corso being next to him, making him even look better) :D and also, if UM wins this one, they might pull the yankees on us and win couple more in a row...i hate that (unless its a seattle team....which, they only have won one title in the three major sports so thats not a worry :rolleyes: )

txwakeskater

Awards
Im not positive on this, but Im pretty sure OU has won their past 3 bowls. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it go.

2002- OU defeats WU 34-14
2001- OU defeats CO
2000- OU defeats 'somebody' with a 13-0 record. :D

I dunno how much further this winning streak goes, but im looking for a website with all the info. :D

Oh yea Quintin Griffin seems quite good too me.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
2000- OU defeats 'somebody' with a 13-0 record. :D

they beat a favored FSU team...blalently shut down the heisman winner in chris "ive been balding since age 17 and almost completely gone by 27" weinke and FSU's offense. Only gave up a safety....ouch. thats nasty, in a championship game or even on a freaking playstation. The only thing that put a damper on that squad reputation was that they had the 6 member of nsync running the team in josh heppel.

txwakeskater

Awards
haha thats hilarious, What about the year before? anybody know?

institutional

Awards
YJ - marshall aint bad for a MAc schol, but thats about it. i played for eastern mich. from 92-95, marshall wasnt in the conference back then. but they aight. they cant mess with the big boyz.
but my team is THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES. one of the best programs in the nation. not to mention the best helmets. and one of the best NFL players producers in the world. and did u see us thump the Gators. and the cool thing is this was a rebuilding year, not bad 10 and 3.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
YJ - marshall aint bad for a MAc schol, but thats about it. i played for eastern mich. from 92-95, marshall wasnt in the conference back then. but they aight. they cant mess with the big boyz.
Yea, they're alright for a MAC school, wont the MAC East every year they've been in the MAC (6 years) wont the MAC title 5 of 6 years. Guess thats not bad :D The big boys? They've finished ranked 4 of 6 years in 1-A...I think they're considered a big boy.....Michigan is ok, they just choke in the big ones......or have they ever been to the big one? :D

institutional

Awards

Yea, they're alright for a MAC school, wont the MAC East every year they've been in the MAC (6 years) wont the MAC title 5 of 6 years. Guess thats not bad :D The big boys? They've finished ranked 4 of 6 years in 1-A...I think they're considered a big boy.....Michigan is ok, they just choke in the big ones......or have they ever been to the big one? :D
have we been to a big one? yah of course we play in a new years day bowl game like every year not to mention many rose bowls. but dont forget we won the national championship in 97 led by charles woodson the defensive back/ heisman man. but i agree we have lost our fair share of big games also. but one thing about michigan they dont duck anyone, we always have tough schedules, and being in the big ten is grueling as hell. now the basketball program at michigan, thats a different story!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I don't give a **** which team wins but Miami got screwed by the ref. Both announcers even said no pass interferance.