College Football: Who's a Fan?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Except they're losing 7 offensive players ouch! But Greene and Musa will be back.....
    Yeah...

Ah well.

MUUUUUUUUUUUS!!

2. just rooting for miami this bowl season... alabama is my fav tho...

i've seen several local bets... miami has got a 15 point minimum spread now... several betting they'll win by 20...
    if its anything like the championship game last year against Nebraska; its gonna be ugly
    •   

3. OU is all i gotta say.

Who the hell is marshall? and if they are so good then why dont we hear much about them or see them in any bowls?

4. Originally posted by txwakeskater
    OU is all i gotta say.

Who the hell is marshall? and if they are so good then why dont we hear much about them or see them in any bowls?
    Oh they've just won 4 of their last 5 bowls

Good call....best player in the country and #1 draft pick in the NFL also goes there....whats OK got? Besides a sore ass from the OSU waxing....

5. Originally posted by dez/null

Yo yo yo read my ****ing post i said im supportive of WSU. but **** im huskies 110% Cougs can eat a ****ing dick.
    ahhh...then you're my man. shoot. i was rooting for the cougs too...but they couged it. i gots to say, georgia gonna be solid with boss bailey coming back (if he doesnt go pro) and so is oklahoma. their offense is pretty ass but their D.....ya.

my preseason top5: (this is if UofM wins tomorrow)
    1)Miami
    2)Oklahoma
    3)UWashington (like i said, MY preseasone top 5)
    4)Ohio St (w/ maurice claurett coming back....hmmm)
    5) Georgia
    •   

6. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Oh they've just won 4 of their last 5 bowls

GMAC motor city bowl. My, the prestige!

7. <cougars fans

8. Originally posted by scotty2

GMAC motor city bowl. My, the prestige!
    Prestige or not, at least they win theirs....go getm e Notre Dame's record in the last 5 bowl games, oh by the way Marshall's been to 5 in a row, what about notre dame? A bowl games a bowl game when you're team is sittin' home watchin them

9. the mention of notre makes me ponder the teams i hate the most in all sports. they're right up there with the standard teams...

yankees mostly and braves in baseball
    dallas, both ny teams and a little bit of stlouis lately in football
    lakers (like kobe though), and knicks in bball
    notre definetely with michigan and gators right up there in c. football
    NC in college basketball
    and i guess i will mention hockey (knowing we got lot of canadians out there
    )...colorado is pretty easy to hate.

10. What about Ohio State??
    They are playing for a national championship the last time i heard

Peace

11. Originally posted by garyrabbit

What about Ohio State??
    They are playing for a national championship the last time i heard

Peace
    Miami will destroy Ohio State. My prediction is 41-13.
    However, I love watching Clarette(will probably be next year's Heisman finalist, if not winner)

12. GO CANES GO.......GO CANES GO.............

WE ARE #1.......... ohio is pickeing a great team to lose to.sorry yj but i have to stick with my alumni. GO CANES GO........

orange and green we re really mean.
    red and white you will lose this fight.

GO CANES GO...
    Last edited by snakeman458; 01-03-2003 at 08:02 PM.

13. UM all the ways go Canes!

14. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Prestige or not, at least they win theirs....go getm e Notre Dame's record in the last 5 bowl games, oh by the way Marshall's been to 5 in a row, what about notre dame? A bowl games a bowl game when you're team is sittin' home watchin them
    Settle down Beavis, ND sucks, I know. I am infatuated with Leftwich, have not seen a tougher QB in a long time, maybe McNair.

15. Originally posted by snakeman458

orange and green we will be seen.
    red and white you will lose this fight.

GO CANES GO...

Unless OSU has changed their colors since I went there, the colors are red and grey.

And ... I agree with you that the Canes will most probably kick their butt, but I still have to root for the Buckeyes ... well, sort of.

16. Originally posted by Dr of Golf

Unless OSU has changed their colors since I went there, the colors are red and grey.

And ... I agree with you that the Canes will most probably kick their butt, but I still have to root for the Buckeyes ... well, sort of.
    ya, i might just have to root for the buckeyes b/c that dude kirk herbstreet (sp) on espn college game day is solid. you know every saturday, he be pulling females when they travel to various campuses around the US (esp. with that relic lee corso being next to him, making him even look better) and also, if UM wins this one, they might pull the yankees on us and win couple more in a row...i hate that (unless its a seattle team....which, they only have won one title in the three major sports so thats not a worry )

17. Im not positive on this, but Im pretty sure OU has won their past 3 bowls. Correct me if im wrong but doesnt it go.

2002- OU defeats WU 34-14
    2001- OU defeats CO
    2000- OU defeats 'somebody' with a 13-0 record.

I dunno how much further this winning streak goes, but im looking for a website with all the info.

Oh yea Quintin Griffin seems quite good too me.

18. Originally posted by txwakeskater
    2000- OU defeats 'somebody' with a 13-0 record.

they beat a favored FSU team...blalently shut down the heisman winner in chris "ive been balding since age 17 and almost completely gone by 27" weinke and FSU's offense. Only gave up a safety....ouch. thats nasty, in a championship game or even on a freaking playstation. The only thing that put a damper on that squad reputation was that they had the 6 member of nsync running the team in josh heppel.

19. haha thats hilarious, What about the year before? anybody know?

20. YJ - marshall aint bad for a MAc schol, but thats about it. i played for eastern mich. from 92-95, marshall wasnt in the conference back then. but they aight. they cant mess with the big boyz.
    but my team is THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN WOLVERINES. one of the best programs in the nation. not to mention the best helmets. and one of the best NFL players producers in the world. and did u see us thump the Gators. and the cool thing is this was a rebuilding year, not bad 10 and 3.

21. Originally posted by institutional
    YJ - marshall aint bad for a MAc schol, but thats about it. i played for eastern mich. from 92-95, marshall wasnt in the conference back then. but they aight. they cant mess with the big boyz.
    Yea, they're alright for a MAC school, wont the MAC East every year they've been in the MAC (6 years) wont the MAC title 5 of 6 years. Guess thats not bad The big boys? They've finished ranked 4 of 6 years in 1-A...I think they're considered a big boy.....Michigan is ok, they just choke in the big ones......or have they ever been to the big one?

22. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Yea, they're alright for a MAC school, wont the MAC East every year they've been in the MAC (6 years) wont the MAC title 5 of 6 years. Guess thats not bad The big boys? They've finished ranked 4 of 6 years in 1-A...I think they're considered a big boy.....Michigan is ok, they just choke in the big ones......or have they ever been to the big one?
    have we been to a big one? yah of course we play in a new years day bowl game like every year not to mention many rose bowls. but dont forget we won the national championship in 97 led by charles woodson the defensive back/ heisman man. but i agree we have lost our fair share of big games also. but one thing about michigan they dont duck anyone, we always have tough schedules, and being in the big ten is grueling as hell. now the basketball program at michigan, thats a different story!!

23. ****in Miami sucks

24. I don't give a **** which team wins but Miami got screwed by the ref. Both announcers even said no pass interferance.

25. GO CANES!

boooo.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. College Football needs to get here fast!!!
    By Ethereal in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 12:12 AM
  2. COLLEGE FOOTBALL PICK'EM - Join!
    By shootmeagain in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 01:16 AM
  3. College Football
    By diamonddave in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:38 PM
  4. Replies: 30