Ok my last words here....

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Dang guys lay back a little. How come BDC isn't in a big uproar? I guess because he is a little more laid back than you guys. You get thrown to the "mod" position and you confuse it with "god" I guess. Anyways, the points I raised over here were valid. Instead of being answered you guys go off like the old bb.com. Funny how you say this board was to be the new coming, yet the same stuff happens. Threads are closed and then even more post are made as to not be able to respond. I'm sorry it has come to all of this. Any of you guys who have talked with me via email/IM/Phone know I'm not a bad guy. You just have to act tough on the board, which I understand. Since the mere mention of my names instantly draws the BDC minions, I'll stay away so you can bicker about me in peace. I'll see you guys on other boards and no I won't intentionally fight with you (I think yj and I have talked on other boards without issue).

On a closing note, I laugh when you post the prices and what not. I've never claimed to be the "low price leader". Then again why be the low cost leader on EAS 1000g glutamine when optimum is cheaper? (hence why I don't carry it). Another thing, guess who does more volume with Optimum, DPS or bb.com. That is right folks bb.com does. Trust me, it caught me off guard too.

See ya on the other boards :p

K (Phoenix)

Awards
If you don't act like a dick, you won't get tricked like one. Simple as that, Mikey.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
If you don't act like a dick, you won't get tricked like one. Simple as that, Mikey.
Agreed. I have never seen you start this much crap before Mike. The **** smelled so bad I had to leave for awhile. I saw you did nicely use the "don't take this so seriously" copout that many have used before. The problem there is that if it seemed purely in jest than fine, however your posts have not seemed that way to anyone here, let's get real.

Last edited:

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you won't be posting here anymore 1Fast.

Another thing, guess who does more volume with Optimum, DPS or bb.com. That is right folks bb.com does. Trust me, it caught me off guard too.
To be honest, this does not surprise or catch me off guard in the least. Know why? GNC does more business than either of them. Not many people are generally willing to attempt to educate themselves about alternatives. They have to be told. As long as the average customer sees that they are saving a few dollars from some arbitrary "regular" price, they'll keep going to places like GNC.... and bbcom

Last edited:

LethalGunz34

Awards
Re: Re: Ok my last words here....

Sorry you won't be posting here anymore 1Fast.

To be honest, this does not surprise or catch me off guard in the least. Know why? GNC does more business than either of them. Not many people are generally willing to attempt to educate themselves about alternatives. They have to be told. As long as the average customer sees that they are saving a few dollars from some arbitrary "regular" price, they'll keep going to places like GNC.... and bbcom

GNC is a shithole compared to bb.com.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Yea man, I had no problem's with you raising hell for the benefit of of advancement, until I read that at Avants. You talk about how bb.com has turned shitty and this place is right behind, well brother, maybe you should step back and see who;s the cause of it. You admitted to raising hell for shits and giggles, which once again damages your credibility. So maybe you're the main cause of bullshit? I hate to see you not post because when you want to help, you can, which isnt common anymore. ..

institutional

Awards
ive been gone on vacation, i havent been posting too much. but i can see the drama continues! i got some reading to do :D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
ive been gone on vacation, i havent been posting too much. but i can see the drama continues! i got some reading to do :D
Yea, the same people who create the drama at bb.com create it here, imagine that :rolleyes:

Vacation aye? Very nice.. ow ow

DarCSA

Awards
Glad to see that you are somewhat apologetic 1fast yet you do it so insincerely. I do agree GNC is the leader when it comes to money. They are on every corner and making the big money as compared to any online company. I do believe 1fast will be back at the other board doing the same thing he did here. Nothing will change in that respect you will still run your site, bdc will run this one, and ryan will run his. The first and latter being run by those who were mentioned by others in this forum.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
You get thrown to the "mod" position and you confuse it with "god" I guess.
Yea Mike, so whats your position? You talk **** about mods here thinking they're "gods" Then you go and admit you were just over here to raise hell? Ha, make up your mind......

Originally posted by 1Fast400

I was bored last night and went over to bdc and stirred up some ****. I managed to get two threads locked!!!!
I think we know what the moral of this story is...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
picture a circus seal  blowing on multiple horns..ok? now picture mike doing his impersination of a circus seal on the avant boys and p.a

that is why i dont buy from 1fast 400 or bb.com i only do STRAIGHT business,not cross dressing fronts

DarCSA

Awards
Bud you had a chance to really shine here and help your business. I take it that you will continue to make money but not from these guys. I hope you learned the importance of being open and honest with us. You put your foot in your mouth and it hurt you. You need to be careful from now on when you want to criticize us. I'm not a god or a mod but I know a jackass when I see one.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Re: Ok my last words here....

GNC is a shithole compared to bb.com.
That may be but what are we talking about that makes GNC a shithole, the prices? Either establishment has their share of both kind, helpful people and idiots. Since I do business with neither because both have prices much higher than what I can pay elsewhere, I regard both with the same indifferent attitude.

Last edited:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I made a repost on the AL board. I didn't choose the best words on that post, big deal I mesed up. If you go and look at what I asked when I came over this time, they were all reasonable questions. Rather than have the 1 person to answer them (BDC), I had to fight off 3-4-5 of you guys. The proof is in the post, go look at them yourselves.

I guess it is just hard for me to understand. The guy who owns this board has said nothing via email/pm about what has gone on.

What I originally started was not "****". It turned to "****" when mods threaten to lock/delete post just for the sake of doing it (this in reference to windwords who wanted to lock a thread in which BDC asked me a question).

You all created the "****" that got stirred, it was not my intention to do so.

Big Butthead

Awards
Just came over here today and dam, is this high school or what? I hope it gets better.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

You all created the "****" that got stirred, it was not my intention to do so.
But you go to Avant Labs and brag about how you caused "****"? Go back and look at your posts, you know you were intentionally trying to start ****, probably out to impress your clique, or out of boredome, need me to point out the key phrases as to how I know you were? I will. Just admit you were wrong Mike, grow some balls and admit it. You fucked up....**** it. I'd be a lot happier if you said "Oh well, I fucked up" than blaming everyone else, especially the mods. When she gets personal and names starting being called like fuckin' 6 graders, threads will be closed no matter who you are.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Just came over here today and dam, is this high school or what? I hope it gets better.
Well Mike says he's leaving, so hopefully the high school will end. He bitches about how this place is just like BB.com drama wise, but then go back and see who's creating the drama, no wonder.

garyrabbit

Awards
:confused:
Hey bros enough is enough don't you think? **** this is really getting old to hear. Ok Mike if these are your last words sorry to hear that bro,but if not and it's a ploy to keep stuff going than i think it's a little childlish don't you? Why can't we all get along?
I thought this and other sites were for Bodybuilding not to see who has the biggest test levels!!
Peace
:rolleyes:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 1Fast400

but you will IM me and ask me a bunch of questions right?
mike mikey let the voices go..i have never in life imed u..especially to ask u anything

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Here you go Mike, let me know what the relevance of these statements are as we go, other than to be a prick:

you guys are so far up BDC's ass the only light you guys get is when bdc goes to take a ****.

Wonder how long it will take him to close this thread as well. I find it funny that he closes a thread in which he was questioned and it is ok. Heaven forbid if Par did this.
Are we having fun yet???

Both of these are just little comments to show your ass.....

Quit trying to edit something that may hurt your "great leader".

Smartass, smartass, smartass.....

I guess this is where the biggest misunderstanding lies. You think I give two shits about all this.

Well you obviously care Mike, you keep running your mouth.... and all this was just 1 from post! No wonder you're so proud of your accomplishments:rolleyes:

Go tell everyone at every board what an asshole you try to be! Dont stop at Avants. Now you said you werent going to post here anymore, so I'll see you around, YJ

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Orignally post by 1fast400
I made some post and the next thing I know I'm swarmed by goof troop.

I guess who know who the real good troop is huh? You come run your mouth like a teenage bitch, ask questions that are irrelevant to whats going on, I would close the thread to dumb ass, anyone with common sense would, you dont quite have God status.

Now that this thread is gone nowhere, I'll let you say your final words (make it good) then Im closing this thread too :D and if you dont like it, get the fuuuuuuuck out.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Well you were online and saw this and refused to respond, so now its closed....

Now run and tell the Avant boys I closed your thread :rolleyes:

Fucking cry baby. Having fun yet? :)

EDIT: Ok, I feel bad, I will leave this open for you Mike and LEthal aslo who may want to respond to Biggin, sorry Lethal ;)

Last edited:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
mike mikey let the voices go..i have never in life imed u..especially to ask u anything

Damn your right. I apologize it was =W=. Got them confused, my apologies.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I'm always having fun. :p
Good! then stick around and have all the fun you want, just not at other people's expense, but if you're going to leave, leave. Id rather have you stay because you're an excellent help when you want to be, but thats rare these days.....

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
mass nutrition has 10lb bag of optimun pure whey for 43 bucks!!!!..whoops wrong thread....no prob mike on the im

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
because you're an excellent help when you want to be, but thats rare these days.....

Hard to feel motivated to help in this "hostile" place.

:D

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Now Mike in all fairness, we're (osto f us) are hostile for a reason, I dont dislike you personally, I dislike the person you claim to be these days. You can talk all the **** you want here, ask al lthe questions, get in people's ****, I dont care. But if I feel like your thread is getting out of hand or Jake does or anyone does, we'll close it, dont bitch about it and if you do, dont go to another board and **** talk us, for the love of God we're grown men here.

If you have personal qualms with Chemo, PM him or AIM him, we all dont want to hear about it because we could care less. Its obvious you're in this to try to show him up on his own board, which isnt going to happen. You're brighter than most, but all we see is your asshole side and everyone has an asshole side, some bigger than others.....

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I dislike the person you claim to be these days. You can talk all the **** you want here, ask al lthe questions, get in people's ****, I dont care. But if I feel like your thread is getting out of hand or Jake does or anyone does, we'll close it, dont bitch about it and if you do, dont go to another board and **** talk us, for the love of God we're grown men here.
BDC asked me what my issue with him was. I just responded to it. That is what I don't understand. He brought that response on. The thread got closed and I was not able to respond, so I went to another board to do it. I should not have posted the message on AL about "stirring **** up", but that is what it seemed like to me. As mentioned, I came with good intentions, it just turned into a mess. For someone who "likes" me, you sure do your best to go slamming me every chance you get.

If you have personal qualms with Chemo, PM him or AIM him, we all dont want to hear about it because we could care less.
What if those concerns/qualms were of consciequence to you and the other board members, would you still want it discussed in private?

obvious you're in this to try to show him up on his own board, which isnt going to happen.

He hasn't responded on other boards to questions, so how do you get him to answer? I decided to come to his board to issue the challenge. All the BDC group talks about is how chemo knows his stuff. I don't question his knowledge on certain things, however transdermal delivery is not his strong suit. If it were, he would be busting Pars ass every chance he got. When Par issued the question on Anabolex (a neutral forum) he ran away from it. I wanted him to respond to that question. The reason? Because you all talk about how smart he is on the subject, so lets see it. I don't see how that is a crime. That was my intention when I came over here. The question was posted and do note that it was not answered over here either.

You're brighter than most, but all we see is your asshole side and everyone has an asshole side, some bigger than others.....
Interpet it how you will. Realize your opinion is biased since you are a mod on this board. Just explain to me (and I'm being serious here) what the fault is in questioning someone who claims to have so much knowledge on a subject, yet never debates the guy who is considered the "authority" on the subject?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
For those that want to point to the fact I'm not the cheapest store on the internet.

Please go ask bb.com/dps or any other site how much money they have spent on testing items.

Ask them how many times they were able to offer free testing of soon to be released products (cyclo 1-test and another transdermal).

Ask them what they have done for the USFA (either by donation or letters).

It isn't all about the lowest price sometimes.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

Interpet it how you will. Realize your opinion is biased since you are a mod on this board. Just explain to me (and I'm being serious here) what the fault is in questioning someone who claims to have so much knowledge on a subject, yet never debates the guy who is considered the "authority" on the subject?
Biased? I dont think so. Im not a mod on this board to promote the transdermals. I do only to save people money and draw attention to the board, not for myself and not even for Chemo. Im with Chemo when he says he would rather have more people here to want to learn how to do it themselves rather than selling it to them, since right now he's a one man army for all US orders. Right now chemo is out of town and has been for a little over a week and plans to return in the next couple days, in his fair defense, if Im visiting family, I dont really want to sit in from of a computer jsutifying my life for those on a message board. And for all the questions for Chemo, well Mike you'll have to ask them to Chemo, Im not him and I refuse to answer for him.

What if those concerns/qualms were of consciequence to you and the other board members, would you still want it discussed in private?

They do not effect me personally, Im not a PH user, they may effect my members or the board, then I become concerned, but asking him where he gets his materials, busting his balls about patents doesnt effect anyone but YOU. So leave that off my board.

And I have yet to realize how this is any of your business (the Par Avant-Chemo BDC) issues, you said before and trust me, I can find it, that this was none of your business and its "not like you care anyways". So if you're going to raise hell for the Avant boys, maybe you should let them do it themselves, you're not impressing anyone.

Last edited:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Please go ask bb.com/dps or any other site how much money they have spent on testing items.

Yes and we appreciate you're testing items very much. But if you notice all the products I listed, they were from reputable companies that have already proven themselves (Ergopharms, Avant Labs, Optimum, EAS, etc) [/QUOTE][/B]

And we appreciate that also, but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that. And places like Avants and Ergopharms were encouraging you to do it and right there by your side. Dont get me wrong, your customer service is stellar from what I hear, but all the products I buy are products Ive used 100 times before and that I will continue to use in the future. I refuse to pay for all these new piss in the wind supplements.

It isn't all about the lowest price sometimes.
Nope, its not. But what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is what gets my attention and makes me decide to order from a company.

and to all those following along, I want to you notice there is no drama, immaturity, bullshit here, this is an honest, OPEN debate and you guys can jump in and speak your mind at anytime, but dont try to tell me this is "high school bullshit" If you come to a board and expect to have no arguments or debates.....then your board sucks.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Right now chemo is out of town and has been for a little over a week and plans to return in the next couple days, in his fair defense, if Im visiting family, I dont really want to sit in from of a computer jsutifying my life for those on a message board. And for all the questions for Chemo, well Mike you'll have to ask them to Chemo, Im not him and I refuse to answer for him.

I agree, he shouldn't have to answer while away visiting family. He has still responded on the boards. Therefor I assumed he was "active". I tried asking him, to no avail

Yes and we appreciate you're testing items very much. But if you notice all the products I listed, they were from reputable companies that have already proven themselves

What type of logic is that? Do you think money comes from tree's to pay for those test? Regardless of if a company is solid or not, it takes money to test them. Come on now YJ.

Biased? I dont think so.
You've mentioned in one of your own post how you would be biased due to your relationship with chemo.

busting his balls about patents doesnt effect anyone but YOU.
Chemo buys from Ergo now, which is good. However, before that....not buying from the patent holder is just as bad as not meeting label claim, both are unethical business practices, you can't argue that.

So leave that off my board.
Its your board now?

but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that.

What does optimum have to do with DPS and bb.com?

And places like Avants and Ergopharms were encouraging you to do it and right there by your side.

You have no idea what your talking about. PA mentioned it before the arnold (the whole idea of USFA). I said I can't give money like some of the big guys, but I can get the website built.

I refuse to pay for all these new piss in the wind supplements.

I'm now selling piss in the wind supplements?

But what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is what gets my attention and makes me decide to order from a company

Ask bb.com they do more volume than DPS so there goes your theory

Last edited:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I don't see where there is any issue that Chemo needs to be called on, which is furthermore why I have not allowed BS in that line of thinking go on. Par has been in receipt of Chemo's analysis comparison for sometime now and chooses to not respond publicly. Since Par has the goods to hold the debate and still does not do so, lets use our collective brain power and answer for ourselves, why is that exactly?? Could it be that he cant have the honest results of such a debate to aired in a public forum? Could it be that if he did, the aftermath could be VERY destructive to Par and his company? The burden rests on Par, not Chemo, and no BS immature thread arguing otherwise is going to be allowed of all places on Chemo's board.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

I agree, he shouldn't have to answer while away visiting family. He has still responded on the boards. Therefor I assumed he was "active". I tried asking him, to no avail

Yes, he's active and helping people, trying to enjoy himself, not continuing to argue and beat a dead horse. Thats his decision, not mine.

What type of logic is that? Do you think money comes from tree's to pay for those test? Regardless of if a company is solid or not, it takes money to test them. Come on now YJ.

I'll tell you what logic it is, Im beginning you think (and almost positive) you do it as a sales and advertising ploy "Hey I test products, you owe me, buy from me" No one asks you to send in things for testing, you do it on your own, we appreciate it, leave it at that. No one owes you anything because of it.

You've mentioned in one of your own post how you would be biased due to your relationship with chemo.

Im biased to this board and Im biased towards Chemo because he's done a lot for me. Im not biased enough where I dont give a **** what his answers are to your questions. Its a personally matter with this board and Chemo has nothing to do with questions and answers to them brought forth in this board.

Chemo buys from Ergo now, which is good. However, before that....not buying from the patent holder is just as bad as not meeting label claim, both are unethical business practices, you can't argue that.

If he's buying from Ergo now, why dont you drop it? Sorry man, but you've ran this statement into the ground too many times, this is old news, you need to find something else to nag about.

Its your board now?

Yes its my board, I mod here, you've seen how much time Ive spent here, I dont own it, but its mine in the sense Ive done much more for it than you have.

What does optimum have to do with DPS and bb.com?

Ok, I should have explained this one a little slower I suppose. It was an example of a companies credit. Optimum and the Costello brothers is one of the most, if not the most reputable companies out there. Optimum is one of the main companies I buy from, I dont need you to test their products for an ok to buy from them, I know their company as well as their products are lefit. Nothing to do with bb.com or dps, I never said that, dont put words in my mouth pumpkin.

You have no idea what your talking about. PA mentioned it before the arnold (the whole idea of USFA). I said I can't give money like some of the big guys, but I can get the website built.

And you built it congrats. We appreciate that also, but it was to no avail and I wouldnt use it as another selling tool.

I'm now selling piss in the wind supplements?

Now see this is where you go taking things personal for som reason. All I said was I refuse to buy piss in the wind supplements. I never said from 1fast400. So stop with the drama. But if you're wondering, yes you do sell piss in the wind supplements, every online store does, its the smart thing to do, you'd be stupid not to sell cell tech, its a huge money maker.

Ask bb.com they do more volume than DPS so there goes your theory
I dont give a **** who does more volume. Im not worried about volume I am a consumer Not a dealer. I look for the lowest prices on brands I know are good. Thats what I do, thats why I choose DPS, they sell cheap supplements and ship cheap and are very reliable. Simple. Dont take it personal.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sorry but this IS NOT going to be another Par vs. Chemo argument, theres other threads for that. That is a never ending argument, no winner so how about everyone drop that ignorant ****. It has no conclusion

Big H

Banned
Awards
**Wrong thread. This isnt about you, this is 1fasts thread**

Last edited by a moderator:

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
You said:

And we appreciate that also, but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that
That comment was made in regard to USFA. Which made no sense since I was talking about bb.com/dps

Then you respond by saying:

ok, I should have explained this one a little slower I suppose. It was an example of a companies credit. Optimum and the Costello brothers is one of the most, if not the most reputable companies out there. Optimum is one of the main companies I buy from, I dont need you to test their products for an ok to buy from them, I know their company as well as their products are lefit. Nothing to do with bb.com or dps, I never said that, dont put words in my mouth pumpkin.

So you make no sense here.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
No one asks you to send in things for testing, you do it on your own, we appreciate it, leave it at that. No one owes you anything because of it.
Agreed, but when drawing comparisions between myself and other online companies you make post about how we are differnet in cost. I show how we are different in "giving" back to the consumer.

On another note, just because a company has been around for a while (optimum) doesn't mean they will always hit label claim.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ok, REALLY slow this time:

I was used Optimum as an EXAMPLE of quality products. You said you dont have the money that the big companies do (Now I assume you were talking about Ergo and Avants) and I said places like Optimum have no reason to give money to get PHs tested.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
but it was to no avail and I wouldnt use it as another selling tool.
It was to no avail? What are you talking about? I'm also supplying europa with a letter to include in every shippment that goes out.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
That is what I say....

You say:

A
nd we appreciate that also, but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that

They do sell PH by the way. It still has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

My comments (the one said above) was in a post talking about DPS and bb.com. So your comment was WAY out of text, just admit it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
dont give a **** who does more volume. Im not worried about volume I am a consumer Not a dealer. I look for the lowest prices on brands I know are good. Thats what I do, thats why I choose DPS, they sell cheap supplements and ship cheap and are very reliable. Simple. Dont take it personal.

It isn't personal. Your logic is that the lowest price vendor would sell more because that is the cheapest place to get things. I'm proving your wrong by saying bb.com does more than DPS.

Therefor your logic of:

what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is

Is wrong

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

It isn't personal. Your logic is that the lowest price vendor would sell more because that is the cheapest place to get things. I'm proving your wrong by saying bb.com does more than DPS.

Thanks for explaining my logic that I never had :rolleyes:

I never said they sell more, I dont care if they sell more! As long as they sell to me for cheap! Doesnt matter to me.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is
Thanks for explaining my logic that I never had

Um, the first one sounds like a theory to me

I never said they sell more

Indirectly you did. If consumers make their decisions based on price alone (or if 90% of them did) then DPS would kick the **** out of everyone (therefor sales would be higher). Come on YJ you debate better than this.