Ok my last words here....

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. because you're an e****lent help when you want to be, but thats rare these days.....

Hard to feel motivated to help in this "hostile" place.

2. Now Mike in all fairness, we're (osto f us) are hostile for a reason, I dont dislike you personally, I dislike the person you claim to be these days. You can talk all the **** you want here, ask al lthe questions, get in people's ****, I dont care. But if I feel like your thread is getting out of hand or Jake does or anyone does, we'll close it, dont bitch about it and if you do, dont go to another board and **** talk us, for the love of God we're grown men here.

If you have personal qualms with Chemo, PM him or AIM him, we all dont want to hear about it because we could care less. Its obvious you're in this to try to show him up on his own board, which isnt going to happen. You're brighter than most, but all we see is your ******* side and everyone has an ******* side, some bigger than others.....
    •   

3. I dislike the person you claim to be these days. You can talk all the **** you want here, ask al lthe questions, get in people's ****, I dont care. But if I feel like your thread is getting out of hand or Jake does or anyone does, we'll close it, dont bitch about it and if you do, dont go to another board and **** talk us, for the love of God we're grown men here.
    BDC asked me what my issue with him was. I just responded to it. That is what I don't understand. He brought that response on. The thread got closed and I was not able to respond, so I went to another board to do it. I should not have posted the message on AL about "stirring **** up", but that is what it seemed like to me. As mentioned, I came with good intentions, it just turned into a mess. For someone who "likes" me, you sure do your best to go slamming me every chance you get.

If you have personal qualms with Chemo, PM him or AIM him, we all dont want to hear about it because we could care less.
    What if those concerns/qualms were of consciequence to you and the other board members, would you still want it discussed in private?

obvious you're in this to try to show him up on his own board, which isnt going to happen.

He hasn't responded on other boards to questions, so how do you get him to answer? I decided to come to his board to issue the challenge. All the BDC group talks about is how chemo knows his stuff. I don't question his knowledge on certain things, however transdermal delivery is not his strong suit. If it were, he would be busting Pars ass every chance he got. When Par issued the question on Anabolex (a neutral forum) he ran away from it. I wanted him to respond to that question. The reason? Because you all talk about how smart he is on the subject, so lets see it. I don't see how that is a crime. That was my intention when I came over here. The question was posted and do note that it was not answered over here either.

You're brighter than most, but all we see is your ******* side and everyone has an ******* side, some bigger than others.....
    Interpet it how you will. Realize your opinion is biased since you are a mod on this board. Just explain to me (and I'm being serious here) what the fault is in questioning someone who claims to have so much knowledge on a subject, yet never debates the guy who is considered the "authority" on the subject?

4. For those that want to point to the fact I'm not the cheapest store on the internet.

Please go ask bb.com/dps or any other site how much money they have spent on testing items.

Ask them how many times they were able to offer free testing of soon to be released products (cyclo 1-test and another transdermal).

Ask them what they have done for the USFA (either by donation or letters).

It isn't all about the lowest price sometimes.

5. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Interpet it how you will. Realize your opinion is biased since you are a mod on this board. Just explain to me (and I'm being serious here) what the fault is in questioning someone who claims to have so much knowledge on a subject, yet never debates the guy who is considered the "authority" on the subject?
    Biased? I dont think so. Im not a mod on this board to promote the transdermals. I do only to save people money and draw attention to the board, not for myself and not even for Chemo. Im with Chemo when he says he would rather have more people here to want to learn how to do it themselves rather than selling it to them, since right now he's a one man army for all US orders. Right now chemo is out of town and has been for a little over a week and plans to return in the next couple days, in his fair defense, if Im visiting family, I dont really want to sit in from of a computer jsutifying my life for those on a message board. And for all the questions for Chemo, well Mike you'll have to ask them to Chemo, Im not him and I refuse to answer for him.

What if those concerns/qualms were of consciequence to you and the other board members, would you still want it discussed in private?

They do not effect me personally, Im not a PH user, they may effect my members or the board, then I become concerned, but asking him where he gets his materials, busting his balls about patents doesnt effect anyone but YOU. So leave that off my board.

And I have yet to realize how this is any of your business (the Par Avant-Chemo BDC) issues, you said before and trust me, I can find it, that this was none of your business and its "not like you care anyways". So if you're going to raise hell for the Avant boys, maybe you should let them do it themselves, you're not impressing anyone.
    Last edited by YellowJacket; 01-01-2003 at 05:21 PM.

6. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    Please go ask bb.com/dps or any other site how much money they have spent on testing items.

Yes and we appreciate you're testing items very much. But if you notice all the products I listed, they were from reputable companies that have already proven themselves (Ergopharms, Avant Labs, Optimum, EAS, etc) [/QUOTE][/B]

Ask them what they have done for the USFA (either by donation or letters).

And we appreciate that also, but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that. And places like Avants and Ergopharms were encouraging you to do it and right there by your side. Dont get me wrong, your customer service is stellar from what I hear, but all the products I buy are products Ive used 100 times before and that I will continue to use in the future. I refuse to pay for all these new piss in the wind supplements.

It isn't all about the lowest price sometimes.
    Nope, its not. But what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is what gets my attention and makes me decide to order from a company.

and to all those following along, I want to you notice there is no drama, immaturity, bull**** here, this is an honest, OPEN debate and you guys can jump in and speak your mind at anytime, but dont try to tell me this is "high school bull****" If you come to a board and expect to have no arguments or debates.....then your board sucks.

7. Right now chemo is out of town and has been for a little over a week and plans to return in the next couple days, in his fair defense, if Im visiting family, I dont really want to sit in from of a computer jsutifying my life for those on a message board. And for all the questions for Chemo, well Mike you'll have to ask them to Chemo, Im not him and I refuse to answer for him.

I agree, he shouldn't have to answer while away visiting family. He has still responded on the boards. Therefor I assumed he was "active". I tried asking him, to no avail

Yes and we appreciate you're testing items very much. But if you notice all the products I listed, they were from reputable companies that have already proven themselves

What type of logic is that? Do you think money comes from tree's to pay for those test? Regardless of if a company is solid or not, it takes money to test them. Come on now YJ.

Biased? I dont think so.
    You've mentioned in one of your own post how you would be biased due to your relationship with chemo.

busting his balls about patents doesnt effect anyone but YOU.
    Chemo buys from Ergo now, which is good. However, before that....not buying from the patent holder is just as bad as not meeting label claim, both are unethical business practices, you can't argue that.

So leave that off my board.
    Its your board now?

but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that.

What does optimum have to do with DPS and bb.com?

And places like Avants and Ergopharms were encouraging you to do it and right there by your side.

You have no idea what your talking about. PA mentioned it before the arnold (the whole idea of USFA). I said I can't give money like some of the big guys, but I can get the website built.

I refuse to pay for all these new piss in the wind supplements.

I'm now selling piss in the wind supplements?

But what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is what gets my attention and makes me decide to order from a company

Ask bb.com they do more volume than DPS so there goes your theory
    Last edited by 1Fast400; 01-01-2003 at 05:34 PM.

8. I don't see where there is any issue that Chemo needs to be called on, which is furthermore why I have not allowed BS in that line of thinking go on. Par has been in receipt of Chemo's analysis comparison for sometime now and chooses to not respond publicly. Since Par has the goods to hold the debate and still does not do so, lets use our collective brain power and answer for ourselves, why is that exactly?? Could it be that he cant have the honest results of such a debate to aired in a public forum? Could it be that if he did, the aftermath could be VERY destructive to Par and his company? The burden rests on Par, not Chemo, and no BS immature thread arguing otherwise is going to be allowed of all places on Chemo's board.

9. Originally posted by 1Fast400

I agree, he shouldn't have to answer while away visiting family. He has still responded on the boards. Therefor I assumed he was "active". I tried asking him, to no avail

Yes, he's active and helping people, trying to enjoy himself, not continuing to argue and beat a dead horse. Thats his decision, not mine.

What type of logic is that? Do you think money comes from tree's to pay for those test? Regardless of if a company is solid or not, it takes money to test them. Come on now YJ.

I'll tell you what logic it is, Im beginning you think (and almost positive) you do it as a sales and advertising ploy "Hey I test products, you owe me, buy from me" No one asks you to send in things for testing, you do it on your own, we appreciate it, leave it at that. No one owes you anything because of it.

You've mentioned in one of your own post how you would be biased due to your relationship with chemo.

Im biased to this board and Im biased towards Chemo because he's done a lot for me. Im not biased enough where I dont give a **** what his answers are to your questions. Its a personally matter with this board and Chemo has nothing to do with questions and answers to them brought forth in this board.

Chemo buys from Ergo now, which is good. However, before that....not buying from the patent holder is just as bad as not meeting label claim, both are unethical business practices, you can't argue that.

If he's buying from Ergo now, why dont you drop it? Sorry man, but you've ran this statement into the ground too many times, this is old news, you need to find something else to nag about.

Its your board now?

Yes its my board, I mod here, you've seen how much time Ive spent here, I dont own it, but its mine in the sense Ive done much more for it than you have.

What does optimum have to do with DPS and bb.com?

Ok, I should have explained this one a little slower I suppose. It was an example of a companies credit. Optimum and the Costello brothers is one of the most, if not the most reputable companies out there. Optimum is one of the main companies I buy from, I dont need you to test their products for an ok to buy from them, I know their company as well as their products are lefit. Nothing to do with bb.com or dps, I never said that, dont put words in my mouth pumpkin.

You have no idea what your talking about. PA mentioned it before the arnold (the whole idea of USFA). I said I can't give money like some of the big guys, but I can get the website built.

And you built it congrats. We appreciate that also, but it was to no avail and I wouldnt use it as another selling tool.

I'm now selling piss in the wind supplements?

Now see this is where you go taking things personal for som reason. All I said was I refuse to buy piss in the wind supplements. I never said from 1fast400. So stop with the drama. But if you're wondering, yes you do sell piss in the wind supplements, every online store does, its the smart thing to do, you'd be stupid not to sell cell tech, its a huge money maker.

Ask bb.com they do more volume than DPS so there goes your theory
    I dont give a **** who does more volume. Im not worried about volume I am a consumer Not a dealer. I look for the lowest prices on brands I know are good. Thats what I do, thats why I choose DPS, they sell cheap supplements and ship cheap and are very reliable. Simple. Dont take it personal.

10. Sorry but this IS NOT going to be another Par vs. Chemo argument, theres other threads for that. That is a never ending argument, no winner so how about everyone drop that ignorant ****. It has no conclusion
    •   

11. Cool

**Wrong thread. This isnt about you, this is 1fasts thread**
    Last edited by YellowJacket; 01-01-2003 at 05:58 PM.

12. You said:

And we appreciate that also, but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that
    That comment was made in regard to USFA. Which made no sense since I was talking about bb.com/dps

Then you respond by saying:

ok, I should have explained this one a little slower I suppose. It was an example of a companies credit. Optimum and the Costello brothers is one of the most, if not the most reputable companies out there. Optimum is one of the main companies I buy from, I dont need you to test their products for an ok to buy from them, I know their company as well as their products are lefit. Nothing to do with bb.com or dps, I never said that, dont put words in my mouth pumpkin.

So you make no sense here.

13. No one asks you to send in things for testing, you do it on your own, we appreciate it, leave it at that. No one owes you anything because of it.
    Agreed, but when drawing comparisions between myself and other online companies you make post about how we are differnet in cost. I show how we are different in "giving" back to the consumer.

On another note, just because a company has been around for a while (optimum) doesn't mean they will always hit label claim.

14. Ok, REALLY slow this time:

I was used Optimum as an EXAMPLE of quality products. You said you dont have the money that the big companies do (Now I assume you were talking about Ergo and Avants) and I said places like Optimum have no reason to give money to get PHs tested.

15. but it was to no avail and I wouldnt use it as another selling tool.
    It was to no avail? What are you talking about? I'm also supplying europa with a letter to include in every shippment that goes out.

16. Ask them what they have done for the USFA (either by donation or letters).
    That is what I say....

You say:

A
    nd we appreciate that also, but you can expect places like Optimum Nutrition who I dont even think sells PHs to set up things like that

They do sell PH by the way. It still has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

My comments (the one said above) was in a post talking about DPS and bb.com. So your comment was WAY out of text, just admit it.

17. you'd be stupid not to sell cell tech,
    Check the site, I don't sell it.

18. dont give a **** who does more volume. Im not worried about volume I am a consumer Not a dealer. I look for the lowest prices on brands I know are good. Thats what I do, thats why I choose DPS, they sell cheap supplements and ship cheap and are very reliable. Simple. Dont take it personal.

It isn't personal. Your logic is that the lowest price vendor would sell more because that is the cheapest place to get things. I'm proving your wrong by saying bb.com does more than DPS.

Therefor your logic of:

what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is

Is wrong

19. Originally posted by 1Fast400

It isn't personal. Your logic is that the lowest price vendor would sell more because that is the cheapest place to get things. I'm proving your wrong by saying bb.com does more than DPS.

Thanks for explaining my logic that I never had

I never said they sell more, I dont care if they sell more! As long as they sell to me for cheap! Doesnt matter to me.

20. what HONEST percentage would you say price is the deciding factor in where you order? Myself, Id say about 90% of the time price is
    Thanks for explaining my logic that I never had

Um, the first one sounds like a theory to me

I never said they sell more

Indirectly you did. If consumers make their decisions based on price alone (or if 90% of them did) then DPS would kick the **** out of everyone (therefor sales would be higher). Come on YJ you debate better than this.
  21. Cool

Price is 95% of the deciding factor for me.
    That's why I shop at wal-mart..

22. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Yes it is a theory, NOT logical. That was my opinion. Not a fact.

Indirectly you did. If consumers make their decisions based on price alone (or if 90% of them did) then DPS would kick the **** out of everyone (therefor sales would be higher).
    Im not in the business area of life, so I have to assume you are correct....but Im speaking for the consumers who know about DPS and know their prices are cheap. Some people order from you because they like you, not because you have the cheapest prices.

Come on YJ you debate better than this.
    Oh sorry 1fast, I guess I cant match wits with you either

23. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Indirectly you did. If consumers make their decisions based on price alone (or if 90% of them did) then DPS would kick the **** out of everyone (therefor sales would be higher). Come on YJ you debate better than this.
    The more people that learn of DPS will buy there. DPS just suffers from lack of exposure. I have NEVER seen a DPS rep on any board anywhere.

24. I have NEVER seen a DPS rep on any board anywhere.

Do any major online shops have one? Just curious.

25. Oh sorry 1fast, I guess I cant match wits with you either

I never said that...you are good 95% of the time...just catching slipping this time

26. Originally posted by 1Fast400

Do any major online shops have one? Just curious.
    I dont know the answer to that one, you would think that marketing on the boards would be a top priority considering that web only advertising is expenisve as can be. 

27. DPS just suffers from lack of exposure
    They advertise in the back of almost every mag. It amazes me how much bb.com spends on other things (like parties and so on for the O).

28. you would think that marketing on the boards would be a top priority considering that web only advertising is expenisve as can be
    It may be due to lack of knowledge on the subject matter.

29. Originally posted by 1Fast400

I never said that...you are good 95% of the time...just catching slipping this time
    Oh Im slipping in your eyes, I suppose you "win"

Ive seen DPS advertise in the very back of magazines with 1500 other ads. I think they are quite possible the largest supplement supplier on the net (just an observation of where I hear people getting their supplements). The dont need a company rep. to pimp the company. They dont need a guy to register at boards for the sole purpose of advertisement.

30. Originally posted by YellowJacket

Oh Im slipping in your eyes, I suppose you "win"

Ive seen DPS advertise in the very back of magazines with 1500 other ads. I think they are quite possible the largest supplement supplier on the net (just an observation of where I hear people getting their supplements). The dont need a company rep. to pimp the company. They dont need a guy to register at boards for the sole purpose of advertisement.
    I did not know that they advertised in Mmags as I dont read them. I would not have ever known or even guessed that they were the largest however. If that is the case then good for them, but there is nothing wrong with "pimping" products on web boards as "pimping" is the same thing as advertising/marketing. You've got goods that you want to sell, you had better pimp them to the masses. Web boards are great places to that, as long as you do it by the boards rules of course. 

Similar Forum Threads

1. I'll eat my words from my last post,because I'm a man!
    By pluubmzy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:03 AM
  2. My Last Cycle, want to make it worth it. Look OK?
    By pstiles in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:45 PM
  4. Pics from my last photo shooting!
    By serkan in forum Pics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-31-2003, 05:12 PM
  5. To all my bro's here at BDC......
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 51