Name Something That Irritates You

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I figured it would be funny to see what irritates the living sh!t out of some of you.

I will go first.

I HATE when anyone uses the word sick for anything other than an illness.

Example: Dude, I tried this workout the other day, and it was just sick man..... I tell you sick.

Your turn.
Adams

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have said that to you before; that's awesome.

Ugg Boots piss me off. Fake tans on women piss me off. Oprah Winfrey and Dr.Phil mutually piss me off. People who cannot or refuse to spell properly piss me off.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have said that to you before; that's awesome.

Ugg Boots piss me off. Fake tans on women piss me off. Oprah Winfrey and Dr.Phil mutually piss me off. People who cannot or refuse to spell properly piss me off.
Hahaha... I guess I didnt realize it then.. Cause I would have definitely called YOU out on it.

And Ugg boots... now thats awesome.

What about the leashes for your child.... ****IN pick the kid up or something.

Adams

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poeple who sign their name at the end of every post.

Like I didn't know it was you. :nutkick:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poeple who sign their name at the end of every post.

Like I didn't know it was you. :nutkick:
Its a habit from using military email.

People who use numbers in their name.... errr.... I mean..... red named peopled. :D

Adams

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
The vast majority of people in this world that can't get their butts in gear and lose some weight.. No matter how much you try to help these people, no matter how simple you make it, people just won't do it. Lazy

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate ripped old guys that like Van Halen.....B.....ahem...*Van Halen sucks cough cough*

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drivers who tailgate you when you are already doing 85 in a 55 just so they can be ahead of...everyone.

People who feel the need to exhibit speed and rush passed you from a green light so they can be the first one to the next red light.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Paying spousal support at an elevated level because the She-Devil voluntarily resigned from a $20K/year church job (I should say "position") to avoid disclosure of her affair with her boss at church. Although it was a 2nd job - she had it for 20 years. So, she quits = I pay more???

The math doesn't work for me.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
People who don't yield and nearly ram you head on (not like this happened yesterday or anything...).

People who don't use turn-signals.. which is probably the single easiest thing to do when you're driving... Sometimes, I wish I could just telekinesis other vehicles off the freaking road... MMmm that'd be sweet.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
My ****ing boss.

He better hope I never do a cycle of tren....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate ripped old guys that like Van Halen.....B.....ahem...*Van Halen sucks cough cough*
When people talk to me with superflous vernacular :toofunny:

It forces me to use my dictionary and makes me feel like a "dumb dumb" :sad:

But then I use those new words as my word of the week and do it to other people and it makes me feel better about myself again. :icon_lol:

I like to call it the vengeful circle of life :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blaming an E-Tough guy attitude on the roids.... ala Heavies style. :D

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People that use vernacular and superfluous in the same sentence.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When people talk to me with superflous vernacular :toofunny:

It forces me to use my dictionary and makes me feel like a "dumb dumb" :sad:

But then I use those new words as my word of the week and do it to other people and it makes me feel better about myself. :icon_lol:

I like to call it the vengeful circle of life :D
What such individual would superfluously emanate erudite elocutionary vernacular? Surely, not I.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People that use vernacular and superfluous in the same sentence.
People that are named DAdams, with like 7 thousand numbers in their name so I always have to wait for the auto-name to pop up when trying to send a ****ing PM.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clueless people that use the emergency room as their primary medical doctor.

Oh yeah, and those murses are so freakin' irritating! :lol:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a habit from using military email.

People who use numbers in their name.... errr.... I mean..... red named peopled. :D

Adams
My daughter's BF does the "Sir" thing with most every statement to me.

He did it because he was raised that way. His family is military. Then he just got out of boot camp a few weeks back and i called him to congratulate him.

I briefly congratulated him, told him we loved him I was proud of him and that we (myself, my wife, and other daughter) loved him.

Thank you Sir! :rofl:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People that are named DAdams, with like 7 thousand numbers in their name so I always have to wait for the auto-name to pop up when trying to send a ****ing PM.
People name MulletSoldier, when they don't even sport the style that represents their name. PM ME NOW *****!!!! :D

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My daughter's BF does tha "Sir" thing with most every statement to me.

He did it because he was raised that way. His family is military. Then he just got out of boot camp a few weeks back and i called him to congratulate him.

I briefly congratulated him, told him we loved him I was proud of him and that we (myself, my wife, and other daughter) loved him.

Thank you Sir! :rofl:
Oh yeah.... that will be engrained in me for life. Funny thing is, I hate being called sir... I make others call me Sergeant or something like that. Being called Sir is just to much for me. Though I do call everyone else that.

Adams

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doctors with the "God" complex.

Also, people with the "Napoleon Complex."

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My off POST gym's bathroom. It's a Gold's, but the bathroom is Bronze!

E-Gangs that use the word "Martyr" out of context - E-Gangs in general.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Doom Crew

when I get poop on my hands when trying to wipe

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wrinkles, No matter how often I iron my clothes I still always look like a grab a shirt that has been balled up in a hamper for a couple weeks. Even wrinkle free stuff wrinkles on me. I found one pair of pants that actually in wrinkle free so I went back to the store and bought one of every couple and one pair a size smaller and a size bigger to accommodate any future bulking or cutting.
People that don't pick up there dog's poop when they walk them. I have gotten cops called on me twice when I was a few years younger for throwing someones dog sh!t at them after they crapped on my lawn and left it. ( I used gloves to grab the poop fyi)
People with excessive coupons at grocery stores.
Microsoft's automatic updates.
Pushy religious people who beg for money.
abortion and anti abortion protesters. I understand you feel strongly about your opinions but standing across the street from each other both holding signs asking drivers to honk in support is useless.
Managers at part time jobs who think they are CEO's of fortune 500 companies.
Cost of books for school.
Surcharges on bills
Bad graffiti next to artistic graffiti.
Lack of choices for diet soda's at most restaurants.
Personal Trainers (75% of them anyways)
People who box themselves in a mirror in between sets of easy bar curls in the curl rack that people rarely squat in.
Itunes updates.
Saturday afternoon television.
Useless Drama (mainly from drunk people)
The lack of decent headphones at a reasonable price.
Racists and Sexiest people who can not keep it to themselves.
Emo Kids.
The amount of food that most restaurants waste when they could either donate it a local shelter, give it to there less fortunate employees, or at the very least realize that they are wasting the same amount daily and adjust there ordering accordingly.
Finally, when I can't spell a word and spell checkers don't have the correction. I have a dictionary at home that I use, but at work or school this will frustrate the hell out of me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I work as a security guard in the afternoon/evening at the state building here that houses DHHR and Unemployment. You can tell who is going where just by looking at them... before they even hit the elevator. The morbidly obese woman with the spandex shorts and a tank top with no bra ISN'T going to unemployment. Neither is the 17 year old slutty looking young girl with 4 kids with her none of which are the same color (not being prejudice.... just making a point) I absolutely HATE the welfare system in this country. Drug dealers pulling down 10 times what I make in undeclared cash being further supported by the taxpayers.

I could go on, but I think I've made the point.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I hate when you're in line at the store (or anywhere else for that matter), and the person behind you just keeps creeping into your space like it will help them get out quicker....I usually just stop and stare at them...I dont say a word...they usually get the idea and step back into their own space....

holy

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I hate when you're in line at the store (or anywhere else for that matter), and the person behind you just keeps creeping into your space like it will help them get out quicker....I usually just stop and stare at them...I dont say a word...they usually get the idea and step back into their own space....

holy
at 6'3" 295lbs I'd prob take a step back too.. lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who don't use turn signals before cutting me off.

People who assume someone else should be responsible for their actions

Parents who don't watch their children when they are out in public

People who use net speak (l33t sp34k) on forums.

Reality TV

Having 7 HBO's with 5 of them showing the same ****ing movie

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How about "Something that doesn't irritate me"

Deegin

Awards
General lack of manners irritates me - example:

People that don't say excuse me and instead say something along the lines of "can you move?" or some other half-rude garbage.

People that don't say thank you after you do something nice like hold a door or hold an elevator.

Small things, but they still get under my skin.

Oh, something else happened the other day and it irritated me.. my girlfriend and I were taking the stairs out of a parking garage and as we make it to the top some drunk woman was puking all over the stairs. It was all over the place and you could smell the alcohol. Seriously, if you know you're going to puke, why would you go into the stairwell? She had to have known she was going to get sick with the sheer amount she produced.. ugh.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Superficial conversations. Just because I run into you at some sort of social gathering and we remotely know each other doesn't mean you need to stand there asking me how I've been, what I'm doing, or how my family is. I know, and you know that you don't care so let's just stand here in silence while I enjoy my BCAA filled water and get lost in my own thoughts.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superficial conversations. Just because I run into you at some sort of social gathering and we remotely know each other doesn't mean you need to stand there asking me how I've been, what I'm doing, or how my family is. I know, and you know that you don't care so let's just stand here in silence while I enjoy my BCAA filled water and get lost in my own thoughts.
LMAO

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People that ALWAYS have to get in the last word.

People that don't give the "Courtesy flush" :toilet: :lol:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meeting a group of new ladies and having the fat one like you the most.

Ungrateful employees

Ungrateful management

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Don't ask me about my workout. Don't ask me about my diet. I know that if you do, and I couteously take the time out of my day to answer your idiotic questions, and correct your asinine preconcieved notions about health and fitness you will undoubtedly tell me one of the following:

"Oh that's too much work, I can't do that"
"I'm not like you, that won't work for me"
"I like going out and drinking with my friends"
"I don't want to be too big, too many muscles don't look good"

So before you start inquiring about the details of my health and fitness lifestyle, stop and ask yourself...."Does anything he is going to say really matter to me?" and if it does, Are you really going to do anything with this newfound information?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People that don't say thank you after you do something nice like hold a door.
The time I notice this the most is when I am going into the gym and it is usually a female. I have started to say "Oh...you're welcome!!!"

I even had a child holding the hand of his mother say "thank you". I said "you're welcome. What a great role model you are". She looked at me...clueless.

Clueless soccer moms irritate me.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cops who think they have better reasons to break the same laws, while on duty, they want to lecture others on breaking and taking money out of their pocket.

People who have to 1-up everything you've ever done.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The time I notice this the most is when I am going into the gym and it is usually a female. I have started to say "Oh...you're welcome!!!"
Clueless soccer moms irritate me.
I can remember when i was a kid my dad had the same approach in saying "You're welcome" if they fail to acknowledge the act.

Chivalry is dead my azz! :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having to be nice and care for people that treat you with complete and utter disrespect.

Stubborn people - Quite possibly my biggest pet peeve

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That reminds me. Training this girl the other day:

Me - Do some warm up sets
Her - How much weight?
Me - Enough to get your muscles loose and ready...its just warm ups
Her - WELL DAMMIT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT!
Me - Dont ask stupid questions :D

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
irregular sleep patterns. i've been sleeping for about 11 hours a night for the past few nights now, and i don't-know-why! but i HATE waking up and most of the day being gone!