Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome to so cal!

It's seriously amazing Mrs. G.

Florida is a nightmare itself in that regard. It's almost come to the point where the E.R. is treated like "Drive-Thru" medicine. :eek:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
when patients come in with a list of medical problems for their cousins, children and friends to save them a visit... as if im going to treat their symptoms too

imports with huge spoilers on the rear... its a front wheel drive, why do you need down force to the rear

patients that dont follow my advice and return the next week for the same thing. dont you realize i can see you didnt fill your prescription?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when patients come in with a list of medical problems for their cousins, children and friends to save them a visit... as if im going to treat their symptoms too

imports with huge spoilers on the rear... its a front wheel drive, why do you need down force to the rear

patients that dont follow my advice and return the next week for the same thing. dont you realize i can see you didnt fill your prescription?
Better yet........one family member comes to be seen in the E.R., then the WHOLE family decides to sign in for some random bulls*t complaint.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
christmas time when everyone feels so horrible for not seeing their grandfather in a year so they take him to the ER bc hes not looking so good

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
christmas time when everyone feels so horrible for not seeing their grandfather in a year so they take him to the ER bc hes not looking so good
LOL, so true.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Married women that state they wanna **** around with you and then they never have time because of a full time job, husband, kids, etc.....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Married women that state they wanna **** around with you and then they never have time because of a full time job, husband, kids, etc.....
And you're proud of that action regardless?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF, man? Crosshairs and concrete.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF, man? Crosshairs and concrete.
Yeah, i don't think guys like that realize the ramifications of their actions. Crosshairs without a doubt. :shoot:

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
She approached me, never told me she was married till the 3rd time we had sex, by then the sex was so good I didn't even care.

Only rule I have is to not even look or consider friend's gfs/wives, turned a few down, never messed with a friends gf/wife, never will, that's out the question, but people I don't know, it doesn't bother me.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i don't think guys like that realize the ramifications of their actions with something like that. Crosshairs without a doubt. :shoot:
Keep your friends close, keep your guns closer :D

I'm a pretty good swimmer, I dunno about concrete, but I'm a pretty good swimmer....:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She approached me, never told me she was married till the 3rd time we had sex, by then the sex was so good I didn't even care.

Only rule I have is to not even look or consider friend's gfs/wives, turned a few down, never messed with a friends gf/wife, never will, that's out the question, but people I don't know, it doesn't bother me.
So it makes it right because you don't know the guy? Wow, i hope you have a good life insurance policy.......

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep your friends close, keep your guns closer :D

I'm a pretty good swimmer, I dunno about concrete, but I'm a pretty good swimmer....:lol:
That's one line that I will not cross. But, everyone is different. Just keep it in your neck of the woods and we're cool, I suppose.
Yeah, I'm kinda good in the water, too. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one line that I will not cross. But, everyone is different. Just keep it in your neck of the woods and we're cool, I suppose.
Do you have "Frog man" status? :lol:

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
haha i hate ppl like that.. get ur own girl homie! prey'n on girls who are working on a relationship? tisk tisk omen

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Next year, I'll be a lot better in the water too....;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The way I look at it, if the woman is going to cheat, she'll find someone eventually. I'd thank the guy who gets it out of the way so I can pack my **** and leave. Nobody is worth my time if they don't want to be there. I told every woman i've been with that if they've reached the point they want to cheat on me then let me know and we'll work on whatever is driving them away but if they want to leave then leave cause i'm doing the same.

Friends etc is a different story because it's a personal thing but I don't hold any anger for people like Omen. She approached him.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P.O.S.T.
Good luck!
Hooyah!

The way I look at it, if the woman is going to cheat, she'll find someone eventually. I'd thank the guy who gets it out of the way so I can pack my **** and leave. Nobody is worth my time if they don't want to be there. I told every woman i've been with that if they've reached the point they want to cheat on me then let me know and we'll work on whatever is driving them away but if they want to leave then leave cause i'm doing the same.

Friends etc is a different story because it's a personal thing but I don't hold any anger for people like Omen. She approached him.
Agreed!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
My girlfriend when she runs out of depression medication.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
when health care is dictated by the type of insurance a person carries.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The New York Yankees! :lol:
3rd and 9.5 game out of the AL East and 4th in the WC at 5 Game out and that irritates you?

I suppose if we were dead we would be less irritating :rofl: 26WSC is quite irritating :nutkick:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What irritates me is that Mrs. Gimpy! won't allow me to be her sugar daddy. :(

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Common ground, my friend. I see too many able bodies not working because of crappy excuses, while my brothers and I scrap our beaten bodies off the floor and knock the sand from our boots. Lazy people annoy me the most.
When people get health care with my tax money, like it's my job to support other people.

:D

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Common ground, my friend. I see too many able bodies not working because of crappy excuses, while my brothers and I scrap our beaten bodies off the floor and knock the sand from our boots. Lazy people annoy me the most.
That's the truth!

:head:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd and 9.5 game out of the AL East and 4th in the WC at 5 Game out and that irritates you?

I suppose if we were dead we would be less irritating :rofl: 26WSC is quite irritating :nutkick:
Nope.....i'm just irritated by the sight of anything yankees. It was built into me as a child. :D

However, seeing them so far off their game has quite a calming effect at this point. :lol:

This decade has definitely been an reality check for those bronx "bombers!" :lol:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
What irritates me is people in the supermarket check out line who wait until their entire bill is rung up before they begin writing their check. F*cksake...is the store name going to change? the date? or even your signature before the clerk finishes? wtf is that all about?

also people who have more than 10 items in the 10 items or less express lane and then there's the combo..

people in the express lane with more than 10 items who then have to take 10 friggin minutes to write a check for it while there's a huge line behind them!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
what about people who point at their wrist while asking you for the time. Like I don't know where my watch is? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what I hate...

When a woman you've been dating for over 6 months and has become a fixture in your life isn't able to see you for a few weeks due to personal reasons but says we need some time together and tells me she's coming by tonight.

I also hate when I spend the day making everything perfect for her so we can spend quality time together only for her to tell me we're breaking up because she has too much going on in her life!

I hate the circumstance but I love the woman and she's a great woman who didn't need a relationship during these trying times. God I miss her already :( Sometimes no matter how much you may love eachother things just don't work out.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
what about people who point at their wrist while asking you for the time. Like I don't know where my watch is? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is??
Thank you adam sandler :lol:

Some things that irritate me:
-Prescription required for contacts. Seriously?? I have to drive to my Dr. and get him to fill out a "prescription" to get my contacts when I already know it. Baffles me why that is, it's as if they think someone is going to abuse it like prescription drugs. Yes you are committing a felony if you buy contacts without a prescription written for them (or sell them to someone who doesn't present a prescription).

-People that make fun of cops like it's their job. Yep, it was real funny the first 10 times you called him a pig.

-Doctors that look at you like you're a heroin addict if you state you are in pain and actually need pain management. Seriously, i'd rather not be on it, but if I have pain, i'll be damned if i suffer when i can just as easily take something that masks the temporary pain.

-People that use too many commas, it's like it's one big train wreck sentence, and they just don't want to stop it, but refuse to because they want to use unnecessary commas, so they prolong the sentence out, and it gets real annoying to read, but they won't stop with the commas, so you either have to just ignore the sentence, or read it to the end.

-Girls that toy with you and lead you on to make you think they are interested in you, then drop you like a fly and look at you as if you just asked them to jump of a cliff say "oh no that wasn't flirting I just want to be friends." Yeah accidentally rubbing down my chest while laughing and other physical contact is not leading on :thumbsup:

-Already mentioned, but 1upers drive me NUTS!!!
Most of my other irritations have already been covered in here. Glad i'm not the only one on most of those :lol:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
what about people who spend a ton of time and search high and low looking for the tv remote when all they had to do was get up and manually change the channel on the tv.

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
People that stare...........

I always wanted a shirt that says " Keep staring....I always wanted to know what eyeballs taste like....."

with fava beans.......

OliviaXX

OliviaXX

Awards
what irritates me? Ass holes! lol... guys that break my heart after i give them everything! After I work so hard and put up with his **** cuz I love him so much but in the end just getting my heart crushed. When your making plans for the future and are about to buy an apartment together and hoping you will get a ring on your finger soon, after 3 years and almost 3 years of living together, for him to just tell you its over.... the week after my brothers accident, grandfathers death... actually, the day of his funeral.... yea... Thats what irritates me.. Ass Holes with no heart

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like we should have a protein shake together and vent...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The fury and wrath of a scorn women is equal to that of life in hell.
Ouch!
Olivia, it gets better!

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
-Women who complain to you about their boyfriend/man and how they are doing this or that, or even get physical but they don't want to leave them because he really does love her :think:

OliviaXX

OliviaXX

Awards
I know it gets better... Just sucks i had to move ack in with my mom. and now my school is 45 min away, but its ok. I have been trying to keep busy and going out with freinds and family. Plus after I become a nurse Ill be set. :) It has just been kinda hard... but I know i will heal. I deserve better anyways...just sucks whe you give them everything, all your heart and everything... thinking that this is the one, but turns out to be wrong you know.. Ill be fine tho. still just pisses me off sometimes..lol...

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like we should have a protein shake together and vent...
I just got 15lbs of Iso from ATW, Cup cake batter, Cinnabun and Chocolate.....we could always drink some shakes with candle light, I have massage oil too.......

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got 15lbs of Iso from ATW, Cup cake batter, Cinnabun and Chocolate.....we could always drink some shakes with candle light, I have massage oil too.......
Jay is a Snuggle Clubber! LOL!!!