Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: 6/1/11

To New Members,

Thanks for registering at Anabolicminds.com. We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
Spammers: All links are nofollowed on the fly and they will removed anyway. Profiles are tagged with noindex.

To everyone: If you ask where to buy illegal drugs/steroids or research chems you will be BANNED. THIS IS NOT A STEROID BOARD. PS/PH talk DOES NOT GO IN THE SUPPLEMENT FORUM. IF YOU WANT STEROID INFO, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

We have added Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com! Just click the "Listen Live" Button at the top....24 hours streaming radio about Supplements, Fitness, NUtrition and Human Performance. Live shows are every Mon-Fri at 12pm Eastern.

Also please make sure to check out our store for the best service and prices!

Nutraplanet - Bodybuilding Supplements

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Attention All Members:

Along with the new Video Gallery, the Anabolicminds Diet Tracker has now been installed!!

Now you have no excuse when someone asks for your diet info!!! :lol:

With the Diet Tracker you can now track your diet with over 5,000 food items to choose from. You also can add your own custom items and save them (protein powders, weight gainers, EFA,s, supplements, etc...). You can also track your average calories, proteins, fats, and carbs to correlate with your progress. The tracker will also keep a Vitamin count and compare this to this RDA over time. You can get to the tracker by clicking "Diet Tracker" right underneath the AM logo at the top of the forum.

This is a beta stage so please report any bugs in this thread and we will get to them in time. Thanks.

[Previous Annoucement]

I would like to announce the new Video Gallery we have installed at Anabolicminds.com. This is a beta version so you might a few bugs here and there but for the most part it is fully functional. All members can upload their own videos either directly or from a youtube URL. This will also be integrated into the your AmSpace profiles (coming soon) but for now, enjoy some of the the videos we have and if you have some of your own that you like, feel free to add them. Enjoy!

Anabolicminds Video Gallery

Back to your regularly scheduled surfing...
sweet!!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Everytime the "AM wants you to view this thread" window comes up, I think I've been banned.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
is this based on the same format as fitday?

freaking awesome... AMinds... your one stop shop for wellness!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
this is dope

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
works for me

this is a great addition to this board

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
this is a great addition:head::head::head::head::head:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fcuking sweeeet!!! :head:

Great idea for the forums. I'm very impressed.

Deegin

Awards
Sweet addition! Now, time to go try it out :thumbsup:

iDShaDoW

Awards
Nice!

Maybe you guys could add a feature to the Diet Tracker where it allows you to put in your stats? Age/Height/Weight/Activity level and it'll sort of give you a rough calculation of how many calories you'd want to aim for each day/week for maintenance?

j0sh710

j0sh710

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

Maybe you guys could add a feature to the Diet Tracker where it allows you to put in your stats? Age/Height/Weight/Activity level and it'll sort of give you a rough calculation of how many calories you'd want to aim for each day/week for maintenance?

thats a very good idea, it may be difficult but it would be nice.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Wow...............Awesome addition to the forum!!!!!

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Seems like the same format as fitday, but with added improvements: You can now see sugars listed under carbs!

Time to switch...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I think the Peanut Butter serving size is wrong, everything else has been working great so far, awesome ideal guys.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome! I hope the RDA values are set for athletes ;)

Way to go AM!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome... nice addition...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me or can nobody else enter less than whole values for a food item. I.e. I had 0.5cup of egg whites, and it tells me to enter whole number values only. I found this to be a bit frustrating

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You mean for custom items or regular additions because I can enter .5 egg whites just fine.