Welcome Thread!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
is there any way on the tracker to replicate days quickly? The fastest way Ive been able to do it is go to recent foods and my custom foods to add quick but it would be sweet if there was some way to copy a whole day and then tweak from there for any differences.
lazy bum :lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh what can you do... I put in alot of work making y diet and like to use the same thing as much as possible... but this program really is sweet, I need to update my customs though with full nutrient details cause my dailys look like they are lacking when I check my recs for the day.... like no vit A and low calcium when I have like 2 more cups of milk with every shake I have bsides the milk I drink normally...

stbizzle

Awards
I just joined this board today this feature sounds really neat I can't wait to try it out

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And some new updated spiffy looking graphs in your amspace profiles now too. The others ones were so.... 2007.

miguel gonzal

Awards
what a great place to find information, thanks all!

Mazderati

Awards
I keep getting an error message that says, "Enter only alphabetic food name." I'm trying to add a custom food. Any advice?

The concept is fantastic.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Much more to come :)

Mazderati

Awards
Much more to come :)
Can you comment on the error message that says, "Enter only alphabetic food name." I'm trying to add a custom food. Specifically, this message pops up when I try to add, "Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel."

Edit: Actually, the error message says, "Enter only alphabatic food name."

Last edited:
Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd have to check to be sure but it should work if you remove the . from the end. It if says it needs alphabetic (yeah, I read your smart ass comment and fixed the spelling) and you've got a . in there, a . is not in the alphabet so I'd guess that's probably it.

Mazderati

Awards
The period was just to finish my previous sentence. To be clear, I input the following: Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel

But now I can't finish my sentence. :) Give it a go if you get a second. There's a very real possibility I may be screwing something up.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOL. Yeah, in that case there's something wrong in the code then. I'll check it out and post back here when it's resolved.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Give it another try when you have a second. I think I got it fixed now. I just entered Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel as a custom food in my profile and it worked this time.

Mazderati

Awards
Give it another try when you have a second. I think I got it fixed now. I just entered Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel as a custom food in my profile and it worked this time.
Works on this end too. Thanks, Costanza.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else having trouble updating quantities and amounts on the diet tracker? It doesn't actually refresh when I attempt to update.

An example would be switching the 1 cup default of eggs to 3-4 large eggs.

rainboshell

Awards
I am not a body builder or anything like that! I am a baraitric patient that is looking for ideas on easy protien!