Welcome Thread!

Page 4 of 37 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. I like popcorn

2. Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Everytime the "AM wants you to view this thread" window comes up, I think I've been banned.
    This is sweet
    •   

3. Impressive

4. good stuff

5. what a great place to find information, thanks all!

6. I keep getting an error message that says, "Enter only alphabetic food name." I'm trying to add a custom food. Any advice?

The concept is fantastic.

7. This is great info.

8. ?? where is this?

9. really enjoying the new enhancments too!

10. Much more to come
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Much more to come
    Can you comment on the error message that says, "Enter only alphabetic food name." I'm trying to add a custom food. Specifically, this message pops up when I try to add, "Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel."

Edit: Actually, the error message says, "Enter only alphabatic food name."
    Last edited by Mazderati; 04-11-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added smart ass comment.
  12. Hug it out.

I'd have to check to be sure but it should work if you remove the . from the end. It if says it needs alphabetic (yeah, I read your smart ass comment and fixed the spelling) and you've got a . in there, a . is not in the alphabet so I'd guess that's probably it.

13. The period was just to finish my previous sentence. To be clear, I input the following: Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel

But now I can't finish my sentence. Give it a go if you get a second. There's a very real possibility I may be screwing something up.
  14. Hug it out.

LOL. Yeah, in that case there's something wrong in the code then. I'll check it out and post back here when it's resolved.
  15. Hug it out.

Give it another try when you have a second. I think I got it fixed now. I just entered Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel as a custom food in my profile and it worked this time.

16. this is great

17. Quote Originally Posted by Costanza View Post
    Give it another try when you have a second. I think I got it fixed now. I just entered Pepperidge Farm Whole Wheat Bagel as a custom food in my profile and it worked this time.
    Works on this end too. Thanks, Costanza.

18. Seems really nice

19. dayumm, high tech made easy

20. Is anyone else having trouble updating quantities and amounts on the diet tracker? It doesn't actually refresh when I attempt to update.

An example would be switching the 1 cup default of eggs to 3-4 large eggs.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

21. I am not a body builder or anything like that! I am a baraitric patient that is looking for ideas on easy protien!

22. good stuff!!!

23. THis is so SIC! Im glad to be on board-

24. Thank you very much

25. That's so cool!! What a great tool.

26. Looks like this is site is one stop shopping!

27. Looks like I'll be popping my workout tracker cherry with leg day. WOO!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

28. Now that's what separates AM from the others.

29. sweetness

30. First off I would like to say "Awesome" job for always trying to better yourselves (Jerry etc / AM).

Is this a work in progress like the diet tracker or is it a "this is how it is use it or not" kind of addition?

Appreciated either way

31. Always a work in progress...but spare the suggestions right now....some people are a bit burned out..
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. Hug it out.

Definitely a work in progress. Member input is what will make it the most innovative application of its' kind. I'm not burned out you jackass.
  33. Hug it out.

But I sense that in a few hours, I will be.

34. Get back in your hole!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Advice Welcome (ANOTHER MOTORCYCLE THREAD!)
    By Dr Liftalot in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 02:55 PM
  2. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  3. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  4. The "What you want for christmas" thread