Single signon requirement error

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi, when I log into the site, I keep getting a popup window asking me to sign in again to continue, which I close.

Now I am getting this error: "We are sorry, we are not able to process the operation further. Your account should satisfy the single sign-on requirements. Please contact your administrator to solve this issue."

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you PM or email me a screenshot? Haven't heard this from anyone else and I can't replicate it. Most importantly, a screenshot of the popup asking you to login again.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any chance that clearing your cache and cookies solves it? We were working on something a few days ago that could have caused this, but should be over now.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's the one. I'm on Firefox in MacOS. I'll start using the site in Chrome and see if things change.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any chance that clearing your cache and cookies solves it? We were working on something a few days ago that could have caused this, but should be over now.
I'll give it a shot. The error started happening for me last week, so this is the likely cause.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same, I'm on Chrome now with a fresh cache, just got this error:
AM-error.jpg

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, clear out one more time and try again? Think I found the problem.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can someone confirm the issue is resolved now?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome, thanks for reporting everyone. I would yell at the programmer that did that, except it was me. :hitwithrock: