How To Get Text From A Thread Update In Email?

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Hello - is it possible to get the text from a thread update in the email notification? I've searched extensively to find info/advice on this and scoured my settings but can't seem to find anything. The mobile app is a great workaround/option for this however, other forums I belong to have the option to read the thread update within the email notification and I've become accustomed to this. Thanks~

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whenever I subscribe to a thread on my mobile device, it asks me if I'd like email notifications.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Whenever I subscribe to a thread on my mobile device, it asks me if I'd like email notifications.

I get the email notifications, as I did for your response, but the text from your response doesn't come through. I have to click through to the site or access the mobile app to see what the update is. The emails I get look like this:

Dear sdunlimited,

Sean1332 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - How To Get Text From A Thread Update In Email? - in the Forum Suggestions and News forum of AnabolicMinds.com Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235022&goto=newpost

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

------------------------------------------------------------------
Whereas in other forums it would look like this:

Dear sdunlimited,

Sean1332 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - How To Get Text From A Thread Update In Email? - in the Forum Suggestions and News forum of AnabolicMinds.com Forum.

This thread is located at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235022&goto=newpost

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
AnabolicMinds.com Forum

Wasn't sure if it's possible to choose to have the text of the actual reply show up in the email notification or not.

MuscleNewb

MuscleNewb

Awards
Hey guys and gals... sorry for the stupid question... how to do I update my personal info? It says I'm single and in high school ? if only lol