3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To new to know but in sure you can assume itll be like the other forerunner products.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much 1-dhea in each bio-tab or each 6 bio-tab serving..?

basically how much 1-dhea is being taken per day based on the RDA..?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool....thx

When will it be available at the online retailers,..?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
When will the online retailers have it in stock..?

And what will the average price be..?
Cant say for sure yet, I have asked and when I get the response ill post it up.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Any word on these? I have a homie that wants to try some of your products but I told him to wait until the reformulations came out. They look very solid

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Any word on these? I have a homie that wants to try some of your products but I told him to wait until the reformulations came out. They look very solid
It should be very soon I know they were restocking these after the Arnold and the first loggers had theirs shipped yesterday.. best guess is over the next week but I'll ask the boss man what he thinks.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Wow, I ordered Alpha Mass a few days ago, due to NP's price, and got this new version. I was not expecting that.

I notice on the bottle, the dosing is 3 AM and 3 PM, but 1 per hour?? With food.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why did you change the alpha mass formula?because of the cobalt content?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
why did you change the alpha mass formula?because of the cobalt content?
Well it better matches dosing from the study now and just to improve it over all. Nothing about cobalt content.

Gymshark90

Awards
Is it also possible to take all three at once with one meal or do I have to take one per hour ?

I´m just asking as one per hour would not be so easy to manage because of my work.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Is it also possible to take all three at once with one meal or do I have to take one per hour ?

I´m just asking as one per hour would not be so easy to manage because of my work.

Thank you in advance for your answers.
I would think it would be ideal to take them as spread out as you could more for the mass and bulk .That being said it should still work fine at once.

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Wow, I ordered Alpha Mass a few days ago, due to NP's price, and got this new version. I was not expecting that.

I notice on the bottle, the dosing is 3 AM and 3 PM, but 1 per hour?? With food.
Nice I also received the new version but some were broken long ways just wondering if you had the same problem I took 3 to work and last 3 I realized there were some broken it a bummer because I bought alpha mass before and the liquids were also broke must be some people throwing boxes in there shipping facility

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Nice I also received the new version but some were broken long ways just wondering if you had the same problem I took 3 to work and last 3 I realized there were some broken it a bummer because I bought alpha mass before and the liquids were also broke must be some people throwing boxes in there shipping facility

I didn't even realize they were tablets. Haha. No, I haven't checked. I wont be using them til this summer. I'm actually still on PCT from an Alpha Mass Cycle. Liquid cap version.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an old thread, but I just received a bottle of the new alpha bulk and there are a good many broken tablets in mine as well. Looks like they need to figure out how to stop this from happening. Maybe it's not that big of a deal, but when you pay good money for a product and get a bunch of broken tablets, it's a little irritating. I never had a problem with the older version with the liquid caps.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Odd the latest batch I got were perfect I thought they had it sorted out now. Is there a batch number on the bottle I'll ask about it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
And what color are the tabs?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Odd the latest batch I got were perfect I thought they had it sorted out now. Is there a batch number on the bottle I'll ask about it.
There is a white sticker on the bottom of the bottle that has 14074. Not sure if this a batch number or not. The only other number is the bar code, which is 93461 00181. Do either of these help?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
They are a speckled whitish color.
Hey send me a pm with a picture of the bottle and do you have a receipt or email from where you got it?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone care to ballpark the 4-dhea dosage of the new alpha bulk?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Anyone care to ballpark the 4-dhea dosage of the new alpha bulk?
As in how much is in the daily recommended dose I'll try to get a ballpark for you.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Finally starting these newer Alpha Mass tablets. Yes, I have quite a few broken tablets.

I say that only for feedback. They are at least broken into decent chunks, so dosing isn't a huge issue. So far...

Uncle Ralph

Awards
Sorry took a while approximately 400 per dose.
mmm that's only 50mg less then PP was using for AMv3, I see Alpha hard has about 500mg active, only 100mg less then PP had in AMv3. I was originally thinking I'd need to double dose AlphaBulk and double dose AlphaHard to get a similar product but seems like a 6 tab dose of each should yield some similar results. Just ordered 2 of each :)

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Does 4-DHEA take as long as 1-DHEA to "kick in"?

I added some low dose Formestane a couple days after adding Alpha Bulk (been on AM a few weeks already) but my joints aren't happy about that. :/. Gonna stop the Form for now.

I have been pushing some good weight, I can't completely blame the Formestane, yet...

justino

Awards
For the first time Cycler...I have an ectomorph normal body foundation. I have been able to bulk up a little bit over the years although I am still not where I want to be. I am thinking of either taking Forerunner Labs Alpha Lab Kit II or Alpha Dry Test Stack II...any advice? I just dont want to have an excess amount of water weight..thats my only worry for the Alpha Lab Kit II.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Does 4-DHEA take as long as 1-DHEA to "kick in"?

I added some low dose Formestane a couple days after adding Alpha Bulk (been on AM a few weeks already) but my joints aren't happy about that. :/. Gonna stop the Form for now.

I have been pushing some good weight, I can't completely blame the Formestane, yet...
I feel them both fairly quick by two weeks in id expect both to be working. But you might not have estrogen high enough to run formastane on a cycle of 4dhea and 1dhea

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
For the first time Cycler...I have an ectomorph normal body foundation. I have been able to bulk up a little bit over the years although I am still not where I want to be. I am thinking of either taking Forerunner Labs Alpha Lab Kit II or Alpha Dry Test Stack II...any advice? I just dont want to have an excess amount of water weight..thats my only worry for the Alpha Lab Kit II.
The Alpha Dry test stack is what you want if staying dry on cycle is the goal.