ForeRunner Labs Welcomes Harbonah to the Team

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to personally welcome to Harbonah to the ForeRunner Labs service team. You guys probably know him as a former fat boy turned ripped physique. He's going to be an excellent mind and we are happy to have him. He will soon be running a nice cutting log featuring ForeRunner Labs products, and he's here to answer your questions, as well as learn from the knowledgable AM minds.

Also please use this thread to hit him up for a promo, giveaway, logging opp. :D He will be coming up with a promo soon based on your feedback.

Welcome Harbonah!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely need to bump this Monday morning. Friday evenings and weekends are always slow on the forums, just like the gym. ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats for both teams!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to Forerunner and Harbonah.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm excited to get a chance to rep for a solid company like ForeRunner Labs :D if anyone has any question hit me up via pm or this thread I am always willing to help!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to personally welcome to Harbonah to the ForeRunner Labs service team. You guys probably know him as a former fat boy turned ripped physique. He's going to be an excellent mind and we are happy to have him. He will soon be running a nice cutting log featuring ForeRunner Labs products, and he's here to answer your questions, as well as learn from the knowledgable AM minds.

Also please use this thread to hit him up for a promo, giveaway, logging opp. :D He will be coming up with a promo soon based on your feedback.

Welcome Harbonah!
dang I didn't know you guys were looking for a rep. lucky dawg. though, im not the first on the list of neighborhood friendly bro's I guess.

anyways, congrats hard bonah, wait I mean harbonah... :spankme:

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
dang I didn't know you guys were looking for a rep. lucky dawg. though, im not the first on the list of neighborhood friendly bro's I guess.

anyways, congrats hard bonah, wait I mean harbonah... :spankme:
Thanks bro, you're always on my list of friendly neighborhood bros :friday:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats. FRL is doing big things.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar