first pH - Alpha mass by forerunner labs?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
hey,
im 23 years old. 5' 6 153 lbs. with about 16% bodyfat.

I watch what i eat and have a good workout plan. However, im stuck . i cant progress. In my family ,guys are mostly lean like without much muscle.I guess genetics or whatever but i have tried hard to beat it and i am progressing slower than a snail. Im also asian , im not generalising or anything, but usually people from my country arent physically big or strong usually.

What ph would you recommend? i m extremely scared of the side effects.
alpha mass by forerunner labs safe?

thanks

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplements aren't the answer man...yet
If I were you I'd focus on gaining strength and building a good base before messing with your hormones.
At 5'6 you can easily get to 175 ~12%bf natty.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imho the old alpha mass was a s... Product. Only sides no gains.But i think am ii is much better

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree. Try a good natty stack. Maybe try some anabeta elite by pes or follidrone or some type of natural anabolic and eat good and train hard and you will progress. If you're not progressing you will have to keep critiquing your diet and training until you progress.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Im having a very hard time gaining mass. Its just not happening. Is forerunner labs alpha mass not suitable for a beginner?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You need to lose mass bro not gain it. 16% bf is pretty high.

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
ok i got another body analysis done today and i am 5ft 6 , 151 lbs with 20 % body fat :( :(

I have tried changing workouts, follow diet , but havent changed since the last 7 months. I admit that i have been taking a week or so off every month due to exams. ( im in a masters degree program of aerospace engineering and it really leaves me no time to breathe) .However i have 3 -4 months break in the summer starting may and ill dedicate that time to bodybuilding seriously.

I am scared of doing prohormones. Someone suggested taking a natty stack and i researched and i was thinking of trying anabeta elite and erase pro for a 4 weeks. Do you guys recommend the product? Do you think ill see good gains? Even if not prohormone level gains, thats fine , i dont want to risk side effects

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
eat nothing but protein
no carbs
water only, no cokes
run 2 miles a day
RESULTS
^sorry, thats a di** answer, but still...worth a try

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
i have tried having high amount of protein. like about 160-180 gm per day (my body weight is 151)
and i have also tried limiting carbs. For cardio i do jump rope ,which burns a lot of cals. but still :(

i dont know if i should cut or not because im 151 and if i cut ill look more smaller :(

also abe/erase pro ,yay or nay?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Damnnn! 151lbs at 20%bf... You got some work to do at the gym and in the kitchen.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you're Asian then minimize the rice and focus on getting about 200g of protein a day.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have tried having high amount of protein. like about 160-180 gm per day (my body weight is 151)
and i have also tried limiting carbs. For cardio i do jump rope ,which burns a lot of cals. but still :(

i dont know if i should cut or not because im 151 and if i cut ill look more smaller :(

also abe/erase pro ,yay or nay?
You won't look smaller if you cut when your more defined u will look bigger

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
You won't look smaller if you cut when your more defined u will look bigger
^exactly.
Take the next 3 months you have and focus all your energy in to diet and training...you will be surprised at the outcome.
Look up in the training section for ways to cut...ways that you can actually fit into your life.
Start each workout with some treadmill fun, then weights, then end with more treadmill or stationary bike.
You got this!

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take small steps man. They add up in the long run.
Begin by drinking a gallon of water daily and as your only fluid intake.
Cut your carbs down to at most 200 grams and when you want to speed things up. do the keto diet.
Don't even worry about supps yet, except maybe creatine.
Shred 2 pounds a week until you are lean(prob need to shed 15-20 pounds)
Then start adding some supps to put on size once diet and training is dialed in.
Goodluck!

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
But if i cut ill be like 140 . Im already small and ill look so small at 140. :(

Ok ill try to do aim for a clean cutting plan starting may 1 that is after my exams. I will focus on working out and diet. Also i wanna try anabeta elite and erase pro stack. Can i do that? Will it be beneficial along with my diet and training?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
I also want to thank you guys for helping me . Nowadays people are more inclined towards bashing one another than helping each other on online forums and i feel good that there are still helpful people around :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can try the Abe/erase stack but at this point you really gotta lower your bodyfat%. The stack might help somewhat but it won't do it for you. You possibly wouldn't even see noticeable effects due to your BMI. Strict diet and intense cardio and weights are the only things guaranteed to work for you right now. You can cut bodyfat quick if you do it right. Run till you can't breathe. Lift as heavy as possible with intensity till near failure on every set. You'll get there. I cut down once from 20+% bodyfat. From 215 down to 180 (5-6%). Everybody in the gym thought I was getting bigger. Trust us on this. We wouldn't steer you wrong. once you BMI is in low teens then start adding in some supplements to speed your progress. When you do start the ABE/erase stack will be a good start.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
You can try the Abe/erase stack but at this point you really gotta lower your bodyfat%. The stack might help somewhat but it won't do it for you. You possibly wouldn't even see noticeable effects due to your BMI. Strict diet and intense cardio and weights are the only things guaranteed to work for you right now. You can cut bodyfat quick if you do it right. Run till you can't breathe. Lift as heavy as possible with intensity till near failure on every set. You'll get there. I cut down once from 20+% bodyfat. From 215 down to 180 (5-6%). Everybody in the gym thought I was getting bigger. Trust us on this. We wouldn't steer you wrong. once you BMI is in low teens then start adding in some supplements to speed your progress. When you do start the ABE/erase stack will be a good start.
This^
The only thing I'd recommend is some sort of thermogenic to help shed some weight. Other then that lift heavy & eat clean.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^
The only thing I'd recommend is some sort of thermogenic to help shed some weight. Other then that lift heavy & eat clean.
Yeah. Thermogenic fat burner is a good call. I forgot to mention that

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But if i cut ill be like 140 . Im already small and ill look so small at 140. :(

Ok ill try to do aim for a clean cutting plan starting may 1 that is after my exams. I will focus on working out and diet. Also i wanna try anabeta elite and erase pro stack. Can i do that? Will it be beneficial along with my diet and training?
Ok let me just be brutally honest you don't look small you look FAT just google npc bantamweight that's 143lbs. They do not look small. You need to stop focusing on weight and focus on lean body mass to fat ratio.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

2015-04-14 19.50.51.jpg

Here is 143lbs asian dies he look small?

Sarveshspace

Sarveshspace

Awards
Thanks ! Ok ill increase my cardio. I had thought about increasing cardio to the point I couldn't breath anymore Bit heard that increased cardio will also burn muscle so i limited my cardio to about 30 mins every other day.
Thermogenics means fat burners right?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Og alpha mass was my first cycle. Ran it at
6/9/9/12/12/12 and gained 9 lbs and trimmed up nicely. I'm a fan obviously but made me shed bad, was gonna run 2 more weeks at 15/18 but stopped.