5-Alpha

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yes I don't remember which isomer is in stano but this is the beta isomer version.



    Liver toxicity - low
    Shutdown - On paper high, anecdotally it's been low

    Would I be able to get away with OTC PCT?. I'm talking just using it alone, not stacking it with anything. Or maybe stacking with Dermacrine?.


  2. I think this would be good to either stack or make a cycle longer for better kept gains and hardening.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I think this would be good to either stack or make a cycle longer for better kept gains and hardening.
    Absolutely! It can be used to alleviate any lethargy from a compound or clean/harden you up following a wet compound.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. i was thinking of running 5-alpha with the mass and without the bulk because i know how estrogenic the bulk would be. lethargy from the mass should be fixed by the 5-alpha also

  5. I would love to see how this works into a stack with Mass and Bulk. Would you guys run 5-Alpha throughout the cycle, in the beginning or at the end? I'm currently in week 4 of 7 of a Bulk/Mass/Ur Spray cycle. I wonder how 5-alpha would compliment this. I look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts on this.
    •   
       


  6. What dosage would we need to run this at? I know what the label says, but what's the real deal?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Would I be able to get away with OTC PCT?. I'm talking just using it alone, not stacking it with anything. Or maybe stacking with Dermacrine?.
    The shutdown from epiandrosterone is pretty non existant. I ran 600mg of Stan-200(same active) with 4 pumps dermacrine. Very nice feel good cycle. Ran it 4 weeks, but wish I went 8. I really do suggest you run it for 8 weeks. Recovery will still be a breeze. OTC PCT would be fine. Something like:

    Sustain Alpha
    T-force(fadogia)
    DAA

    I would run the stamo at 600mg and bump it to 800-1200mg. Would be awesome at 1200. Joint drying can be harsh though, since it's an AI too. Not sure how these doses would translate into 5-Alpha.

    Lastly if I was to run this cycle again, I would add a 11-OXO, 11-KT clone in the mix. Would make an absolutely awesome lean mass cutting/recomp cycle. Still with pretty easy recovery.


    Serms are all ways a good option though.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    The shutdown from epiandrosterone is pretty non existant. I ran 600mg of Stan-200(same active) with 4 pumps dermacrine. Very nice feel good cycle. Ran it 4 weeks, but wish I went 8. I really do suggest you run it for 8 weeks. Recovery will still be a breeze. OTC PCT would be fine. Something like:

    Dermacrine
    T-force(fadogia)
    DAA

    I would run the stamo at 600mg and bump it to 800-1200mg. Would be awesome at 1200. Joint drying can be harsh though, since it's an AI too. Not sure how these doses would translate into 5-Alpha.

    Lastly if I was to run this cycle again, I would add a 11-OXO, 11-KT clone in the mix. Would make an absolutely awesome lean mass cutting/recomp cycle. Still with pretty easy recovery.

    Serms are all ways a good option though.
    I ran stano and 11oxo this past summer for 8 weeks. Stano at 1200-1600mg and 11oxo up to 1200. Easiest recovery ever. I wouldn't recommend dermacrine in pct as its suppressive by being a pro hormone to testosterone. You can deff go OTC ptc with this stuff solo or with oxo.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  9. Meant Sustain Alpha. Time for a quick edit before I mess up some little kids.

  10. Lol
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  11. I only had a short beta run with this and once I had gotten to the dose this product will be made for, it really came alive. Sadly, I was done with the run. I will be doing it for 8 weeks and start at that dose right out of the gates! Can't wait.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I only had a short beta run with this and once I had gotten to the dose this product will be made for, it really came alive. Sadly, I was done with the run. I will be doing it for 8 weeks and start at that dose right out of the gates! Can't wait.
    3 tabs?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  13. Yes, Royd said that they made this to contain the amount of active that we took off on.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Yes, Royd said that they made this to contain the amount of active that we took off on.
    Very cool.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yes, Royd said that they made this to contain the amount of active that we took off on.
    Yes one bottle is going to be 90 tabs. Any Day now and we will officially launch.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  16. Oh be still my beating heart!! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. I'm pretty moist about it too. I'm thinking about adding it to the last month or so of my current log.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I'm pretty moist about it too. I'm thinking about adding it to the last month or so of my current log.
    Don't know what you are logging but, this will harden/clean things up nicely and bring some good aggression into the mix.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Test tren Dbol and peptides.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  20. Wow, don't know if you want to add to that. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. I miss the stuff. I used up all the prototype versions I had about a month ago now.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  22. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Wow, don't know if you want to add to that. Lol
    Lmao. No doubt
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I miss the stuff. I used up all the prototype versions I had about a month ago now.
    Any thoughts on working this into that Mass Drops/Ursol stack you are offering now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Any thoughts on working this into that Mass Drops/Ursol stack you are offering now.
    It's a possibility but it's more likely to be in a stack that's all frl.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  25. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    It's a possibility but it's more likely to be in a stack that's all frl.
    That works too. I have some Bulk waiting for some company! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3-Alpha
    By ndn diablo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 09:11 PM
  2. 3-Alpha
    By Kerruptt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 01:22 AM
  3. 3-Alpha
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:28 AM
  4. 1-test/3-alpha/7-keto Maintainence cycle
    By MySoulFindsRest in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 09:31 PM
  5. Alpha KetoGluterate...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2003, 03:17 AM
Log in
Log in