Any Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk logs going??

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
I can't seem to find any. Stack looks good but I would like to see some logs and results before I spend the money on the stack.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have had a lot of buyers say they are going to log it on our Facebook page, but no links to any yet. We have not sponsored any yet. We sold out of Bulk already, so we are making an additional supply now.

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
We have had a lot of buyers say they are going to log it on our Facebook page, but no links to any yet. We have not sponsored any yet. We sold out of Bulk already, so we are making an additional supply now.
I'll possibly log it if I decide to purchase the stack today. I'm just not 100% sold on it yet.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many bottles of Alpha Bulk resp. Alpha Mass would i need to get the same gains as on an 8 week Andromass V2 or V3 cycle (6 caps/day)? Or should i stack Alpha Bulk with Stano? Nothing against PP but i have the impression that Forerunner products seem to be more affordable. Do you recommend running Alpha Bulk solo the first time? Would 2 bottles be enough for an 8-weeker? Im 180lbs and only one cutting cycle so far.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll possibly log it if I decide to purchase the stack today. I'm just not 100% sold on it yet.
If you do decide to purchase it, I'll have a FRL tee-shirt sent out to you. Maybe more.

How many bottles of Alpha Bulk resp. Alpha Mass would i need to get the same gains as on an 8 week Andromass V2 or V3 cycle (6 caps/day)? Or should i stack Alpha Bulk with Stano? Nothing against PP but i have the impression that Forerunner products seem to be more affordable. Do you recommend running Alpha Bulk solo the first time? Would 2 bottles be enough for an 8-weeker? Im 180lbs and only one cutting cycle so far.
Alpha Bulk is best as a stacker with something stronger like Alpha Mass. You would be happy with the results that the following cycle gave you (ignore the Alpha Test as it's not available):

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
If you do decide to purchase it, I'll have a FRL tee-shirt sent out to you. Maybe more.

Alpha Bulk is best as a stacker with something stronger like Alpha Mass. You would be happy with the results that the following cycle gave you (ignore the Alpha Test as it's not available):

Ok deal ! I'm ordering both today it also comes with a bottle of ursol XT. I can't name the site here though. If you could PM me dose recommendation that would be awesome . 5'8 175 12% body fat.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

A)looks quite affordable but couldnt it be stretched to 6 weeks?
b)what do you think would be a realistic lbm gain with 1 bottle of AM/AB each? 5lbs?
C)how should PCT look like? serm or is OTC PCT sufficient?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok deal ! I'm ordering both today it also comes with a bottle of ursol XT. I can't name the site here though. If you could PM me dose recommendation that would be awesome . 5'8 175 12% body fat.
I know the site. If you do order, just PM me your order info, and addy, and I'll get you a shirt. :) Dose the Ursol-XT as recommended during PCT.

A)looks quite affordable but couldnt it be stretched to 6 weeks?
b)what do you think would be a realistic lbm gain with 1 bottle of AM/AB each? 5lbs?
C)how should PCT look like? serm or is OTC PCT sufficient?
A. Yes it could be, just start the Bulk at week 3.
B. 5lbs should be easy, you should be looking for 10+. High carb, high protein, moderate/low fat. Works every time.
C. My thoughts on PCT are outlined here: http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com/2012/04/planning-your-first-prohormone-cycle.html

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I just did a rde stack with mass drops as you know, hook me up with AM and AB, ill give you a good comparison and log

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to put together a thread to consolidate the logs once they start showing up. This way you'll all be able to view them in one place.

-T1

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just did a rde stack with mass drops as you know, hook me up with AM and AB, ill give you a good comparison and log
how did you like the mass drops? Any noticeable gains made?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have one very interesting question. As you all know in the old times 1-Androstenediol was run at dosages >=600mg/day. Which dosage of Alpha Mass would be comparable in its effects to 600 mg/day original 1-AD? 12 caps? Are 6 caps of Alpha Mass/day comparable to 300 mg 1-AD? When i read the old recommendations for 1-Ad im by the way very surprised about the high dosing of this stuff.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one very interesting question. As you all know in the old times 1-Androstenediol was run at dosages >=600mg/day. Which dosage of Alpha Mass would be comparable in its effects to 600 mg/day original 1-AD? 12 caps? Are 6 caps of Alpha Mass/day comparable to 300 mg 1-AD? When i read the old recommendations for 1-Ad im by the way very surprised about the high dosing of this stuff.
We don't know for sure but I'd say it's about a 2:1 ratio of Alpha Mass to 1-androstenediol. So like you have it 6 caps would be similar to 300mg's. It could be more or less depending on other factors such as age, and other supplements being used.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We don't know for sure but I'd say it's about a 2:1 ratio of Alpha Mass to 1-androstenediol. So like you have it 6 caps would be similar to 300mg's. It could be more or less depending on other factors such as age, and other supplements being used.
Great answer! The reason i was asking is the following. There has been released a new product in the UK which pretends to contain the original 1-AD and comes with 60 100mg caps. The price of one bottle is similar to one bottle of Alpha Mass. The problem is the company who produces this product is absolutely unknown to me and who will guarantee me that it really contains 1-Ad and not superdrol e.g. What makes me mistrustful is they recommend liver support during cycle and only 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. Thus one cap could contain 10mg of SD instead of 100mg 1-AD

frozenx72

Awards
Just got my bottles in the mail today.. Just posted a shot on the FRL Facebook page.. Cant wait to start tomorrow morning. Ill drop some updates as everything sTarts to show improvement.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great answer! The reason i was asking is the following. There has been released a new product in the UK which pretends to contain the original 1-AD and comes with 60 100mg caps. The price of one bottle is similar to one bottle of Alpha Mass. The problem is the company who produces this product is absolutely unknown to me and who will guarantee me that it really contains 1-Ad and not superdrol e.g. What makes me mistrustful is they recommend liver support during cycle and only 2 caps per day for 4 weeks. Thus one cap could contain 10mg of SD instead of 100mg 1-AD
I'm pretty sure 1-Testosterone is actually legal in the UK, but nobody sells it oddly enough.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my bottles in the mail today.. Just posted a shot on the FRL Facebook page.. Cant wait to start tomorrow morning. Ill drop some updates as everything sTarts to show improvement.
Nice just saw that? How are you stacking the two? Diet and training split?

frozenx72

Awards
Nice just saw that? How are you stacking the two? Diet and training split?
3500 calories
Following a y3t style training program. More details as I make it to a computer.
and stacking them as suggested form-x for pct.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm still torn...originally i wanted to bridge bulk and mass so the gains will be longer and easier to keep, but the more i read....seems like stacking the two may be the better option....what do you guys think?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if the goal is to gain as much mass as possible without the absolute need of a serm PCT which oh these three cycles would you advise:

1)Alpha Mass 6 caps weeks 1-4
Alpha Bulk 6 caps weeks 3-6

2)Alpha Mass 6 caps weeks 1-8

3)Alpha Mass 9 caps weeks 1-6?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Amen

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if the goal is to gain as much mass as possible without the absolute need of a serm PCT which oh these three cycles would you advise:

1)Alpha Mass 6 caps weeks 1-4
Alpha Bulk 6 caps weeks 3-6

2)Alpha Mass 6 caps weeks 1-8

3)Alpha Mass 9 caps weeks 1-6?
Most mass but least suppression! You want it all don't you? :)

With your goals in mind cycle number 1. You have to approach those 4 weeks very aggressively with diet and training though.

frozenx72

Awards
Anyone know how to load pictures from a mobile device

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the iOS app when you hit the reply button at the top right you will then see a "+" sign at the top right. Click on it and more options will be brought up and you can choose to upload a pic. You can either upload one from your photo album or take a new one. Sometimes it loads slow or I have to try a couple times. Or even upload a 2nd copy and then for some reason the 1st will load and then delete the 2nd. Not sure about Android. If you are using AM through your browser it should be the same as on a desktop.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most mass but least suppression! You want it all don't you? :)

With your goals in mind cycle number 1. You have to approach those 4 weeks very aggressively with diet and training though.
Yes, i want it all and i want it know ;). Ok, i also thought of cycle 1. But what is if i dont fear suppression and buy 2 bottles of Mass? Would you run them for 9 caps/day and 6 weeks or stretch the run for 2 more weeks but only 6 caps? When you read the PP Androseries logs all people claim that gains start at week 4/5 and that a 4-week run would be a waste.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, i want it all and i want it know ;). Ok, i also thought of cycle 1. But what is if i dont fear suppression and buy 2 bottles of Mass? Would you run them for 9 caps/day and 6 weeks or stretch the run for 2 more weeks but only 6 caps? When you read the PP Androseries logs all people claim that gains start at week 4/5 and that a 4-week run would be a waste.
The thing we have seen with the 1-DHEA/4-DHEA predecessors is that they actually lose some effectiveness overtime. The only way to overcome that issue would be to increase the dose at some point during the cycle (usually around week 4-5). You might be best off by running it at 6 caps for 4 weeks, then bumping it up to 9 or more for another couple of weeks. How much do you weigh?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing we have seen with the 1-DHEA/4-DHEA predecessors is that they actually lose some effectiveness overtime. The only way to overcome that issue would be to increase the dose at some point during the cycle (usually around week 4-5). You might be best off by running it at 6 caps for 4 weeks, then bumping it up to 9 or more for another couple of weeks. How much do you weigh?
180lbs, 177cm

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Get the Taptalk app assuming you have a iphone - it resizes and posts any picture with ease. I never have a problem

ezjax

Awards
esuch short cycles really? is that just for gaining or would the same hold true for a cut?

i was planning on running 6 bulk 6 mass and 4 AMS 4AD daily...

do you think this would lose its effectiveness in a cut after 4 weeks?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2 bottles dosed like this...

Week 1 - 6 caps
Week 2 - 6
Week 3 - 6
Week 4 - 8
Week 5 - 10
Week 6 - 12
Thank you for this dosing scheme. Do you think OTC PCT would be sufficient for 2 bottles of Andromass? Or would it be better to go the serm route then?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
esuch short cycles really? is that just for gaining or would the same hold true for a cut?

I think they propose such short cycles

a)to avoid the necessity of a SERM PCT
b)effectiveness of the stuff diminishes after 4-6 weeks because of the enzymes...

Primordial alsways propose 8 week cycles what makes me wonder

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Depends on the individual.

Thank you for this dosing scheme. Do you think OTC PCT would be sufficient for 2 bottles of Andromass? Or would it be better to go the serm route then?
I'm not really sure for AndroMass....what's in Andromass now? I thought it has changed a few times.

I think they propose such short cycles

a)to avoid the necessity of a SERM PCT
b)effectiveness of the stuff diminishes after 4-6 weeks because of the enzymes...

Primordial alsways propose 8 week cycles what makes me wonder
Sell more maybe? :p I don't know, but the PH research suggests the begin to lose effectiveness at around 5 weeks. The only way to overcome this is to increase dose, or start with a higher dose (which likely isn't as efficient).

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry 2 bottles of alphamass not andromass was what i asked for

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry 2 bottles of alphamass not andromass was what i asked for

You could get by with OTC. But be fairly aggressive about it and use some good things like a quality AI, and DAA. You may also want to wait about 2-4 days after your last dose of Alpha Mass or Bulk to begin your PCT.

ezjax

Awards
Andromass is 6 caps 450mg of 4dhea and 600mg andro/epiandro.

PA says that ALL orals lose this effectiveness after 6 weeks and the paradigm shifts heavily in favor of muscle preservation instead of gaining. Is this what we are talking about? Or are we saying that alphabulk at 6 caps is rendered useless after 5 weeks unless you up the dose? If the latter does that mean that in week7 the first 6 caps are wasted and you only get the effect of 3 caps? Or do you get the same effect from 9 caps as you would have from 6 in week 2?

I have seen primordial logs.. users who stopped at 4 weeks were not happy. Users who stopped at 8 weeks were like holy ****

One guy showed test levels of over 1000ng/dl during his 8 week cycle.. should i not expect this from alphabulk?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andromass is 6 caps 450mg of 4dhea and 600mg andro/epiandro.

PA says that ALL orals lose this effectiveness after 6 weeks and the paradigm shifts heavily in favor of muscle preservation instead of gaining. Is this what we are talking about?
No, it's not.

Or are we saying that alphabulk at 6 caps is rendered useless after 5 weeks unless you up the dose?
We are not saying this either. The answer is not known. We only know what the existing research suggests. Nothing more. Nothing less.

]If the latter does that mean that in week7 the first 6 caps are wasted and you only get the effect of 3 caps? Or do you get the same effect from 9 caps as you would have from 6 in week 2?
Yes, no, maybe, probably not, probably yes.

I have seen primordial logs.. users who stopped at 4 weeks were not happy. Users who stopped at 8 weeks were like holy ****

One guy showed test levels of over 1000ng/dl during his 8 week cycle.. should i not expect this from alphabulk?
I don't read the PP logs, so I have no idea. Your expectation should be that Alpha Bulk can maintain 50-100% of your natural testosterone levels, which is more than enough to mitigate side effects and keep your lady happy. Anything in excess of that should be celebrated. Outside of that I'm not comfortable saying that it's equivalent to "x amount of testosterone injections" or whatever it is you're hoping to hear.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Ok you slackers...you all better hit me up your logs and email me your links so i can follow up ..or Royd will bitch slap me
[email protected]

ezjax

Awards
Wasnt expecting anything, just know what mentdione can do and wanted to compare.. not to injectable amount but to actual test levels.

Why do you suspect am users prefering 8 week cycles? Same actives you have to wonder what the competition is doing

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
i dont understand the short dhea isomer cycles. 4wks and your just starting to see bodycomp changes. i enjoy using these compounds, but i cant see anyone making gains with low dose 4-6wk cycles no matter how you try to overcomplicate the dosing staggering compunds and tapering up and down and all around. on a cut run them at rec dossage the entire lenghth of cycle. on a bulk run them 9-12caps a day for 8-12wks. wtf are you gona gain in 4wks, that you will actually keep. i ran 4dhea+androsterone for 10wks. nothing ever slowed. was great cycle looked better after pct than while on.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasnt expecting anything, just know what mentdione can do and wanted to compare.. not to injectable amount but to actual test levels.

Why do you suspect am users prefering 8 week cycles? Same actives you have to wonder what the competition is doing
How is mentdione increasing test exactly? You sure it's not just a metabolite fawking up the test results? This was common with pro-dienelone products all the time.

i dont understand the short dhea isomer cycles. 4wks and your just starting to see bodycomp changes. i enjoy using these compounds, but i cant see anyone making gains with low dose 4-6wk cycles no matter how you try to overcomplicate the dosing staggering compunds and tapering up and down and all around. on a cut run them at rec dossage the entire lenghth of cycle. on a bulk run them 9-12caps a day for 8-12wks. wtf are you gona gain in 4wks, that you will actually keep. i ran 4dhea+androsterone for 10wks. nothing ever slowed. was great cycle looked better after pct than while on.
That's true for 4 weeks of anything. You think that that tapering up the dose of an anabolic as a cycle length grows is "overcomplicated"?

I'm glad a standard flat dosing scheme worked for you. However I do not recommend that, and my goal is to get these to work for everyone.

ezjax

Awards
I would have to agree with passamoto. Nodoby tapers up and down dbol anavar or tbol.. why should anything else be different?

I have always seen experiences steroid users recommend flat dosing..

I am going to do an honest log for you high dosed and 12 weeks. But i still dont see g
How you plan to compete with pp in the 4dhea market. I even feel the 450mg is low dosed in andromass.. people reporg stellar results with 9 caps.. i will probably run 6-9 caps alphabulk with 4 tabs 4ad rd. 1200mg stano.. and high dose of alpha mass for 4-6 weeks... I may even add a methyl after andromass

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to agree with passamoto. Nodoby tapers up and down dbol anavar or tbol.. why should anything else be different?

I have always seen experiences steroid users recommend flat dosing..

I am going to do an honest log for you high dosed and 12 weeks. But i still dont see g
How you plan to compete with pp in the 4dhea market. I even feel the 450mg is low dosed in andromass.. people reporg stellar results with 9 caps.. i will probably run 6-9 caps alphabulk with 4 tabs 4ad rd. 1200mg stano.. and high dose of alpha mass for 4-6 weeks... I may even add a methyl after andromass
Because dbol, anavar, and tbol are not pro hormones. They are steroids, active as is. Experienced AAS users do not use pro hormones because they have access to illegal oral anabolics and do not fear the consequences of purchasing them should they be caught.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I'll be logging Alpha Bulk with PP's Mass/Hard/Drive starting June 8th if you're still looking for logs.