Any Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk logs going??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    Andromass is 6 caps 450mg of 4dhea and 600mg andro/epiandro.

PA says that ALL orals lose this effectiveness after 6 weeks and the paradigm shifts heavily in favor of muscle preservation instead of gaining. Is this what we are talking about?
    No, it's not.

Or are we saying that alphabulk at 6 caps is rendered useless after 5 weeks unless you up the dose?
    We are not saying this either. The answer is not known. We only know what the existing research suggests. Nothing more. Nothing less.

[QUOTE]]If the latter does that mean that in week7 the first 6 caps are wasted and you only get the effect of 3 caps? Or do you get the same effect from 9 caps as you would have from 6 in week 2?[QUOTE]

Yes, no, maybe, probably not, probably yes.

I have seen primordial logs.. users who stopped at 4 weeks were not happy. Users who stopped at 8 weeks were like holy ****

One guy showed test levels of over 1000ng/dl during his 8 week cycle.. should i not expect this from alphabulk?
    I don't read the PP logs, so I have no idea. Your expectation should be that Alpha Bulk can maintain 50-100% of your natural testosterone levels, which is more than enough to mitigate side effects and keep your lady happy. Anything in excess of that should be celebrated. Outside of that I'm not comfortable saying that it's equivalent to "x amount of testosterone injections" or whatever it is you're hoping to hear.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Registered User
    Answers

Ok you slackers...you all better hit me up your logs and email me your links so i can follow up ..or Royd will bitch slap me
    bigrigsupps@yahoo.com
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Wasnt expecting anything, just know what mentdione can do and wanted to compare.. not to injectable amount but to actual test levels.

Why do you suspect am users prefering 8 week cycles? Same actives you have to wonder what the competition is doing
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

i dont understand the short dhea isomer cycles. 4wks and your just starting to see bodycomp changes. i enjoy using these compounds, but i cant see anyone making gains with low dose 4-6wk cycles no matter how you try to overcomplicate the dosing staggering compunds and tapering up and down and all around. on a cut run them at rec dossage the entire lenghth of cycle. on a bulk run them 9-12caps a day for 8-12wks. wtf are you gona gain in 4wks, that you will actually keep. i ran 4dhea+androsterone for 10wks. nothing ever slowed. was great cycle looked better after pct than while on.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Wasnt expecting anything, just know what mentdione can do and wanted to compare.. not to injectable amount but to actual test levels.

Why do you suspect am users prefering 8 week cycles? Same actives you have to wonder what the competition is doing
    How is mentdione increasing test exactly? You sure it's not just a metabolite fawking up the test results? This was common with pro-dienelone products all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    i dont understand the short dhea isomer cycles. 4wks and your just starting to see bodycomp changes. i enjoy using these compounds, but i cant see anyone making gains with low dose 4-6wk cycles no matter how you try to overcomplicate the dosing staggering compunds and tapering up and down and all around. on a cut run them at rec dossage the entire lenghth of cycle. on a bulk run them 9-12caps a day for 8-12wks. wtf are you gona gain in 4wks, that you will actually keep. i ran 4dhea+androsterone for 10wks. nothing ever slowed. was great cycle looked better after pct than while on.
    That's true for 4 weeks of anything. You think that that tapering up the dose of an anabolic as a cycle length grows is "overcomplicated"?

I'm glad a standard flat dosing scheme worked for you. However I do not recommend that, and my goal is to get these to work for everyone.
    ForeRunner Labs

6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I would have to agree with passamoto. Nodoby tapers up and down dbol anavar or tbol.. why should anything else be different?

I have always seen experiences steroid users recommend flat dosing..

I am going to do an honest log for you high dosed and 12 weeks. But i still dont see g
    How you plan to compete with pp in the 4dhea market. I even feel the 450mg is low dosed in andromass.. people reporg stellar results with 9 caps.. i will probably run 6-9 caps alphabulk with 4 tabs 4ad rd. 1200mg stano.. and high dose of alpha mass for 4-6 weeks... I may even add a methyl after andromass
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I would have to agree with passamoto. Nodoby tapers up and down dbol anavar or tbol.. why should anything else be different?

I have always seen experiences steroid users recommend flat dosing..

I am going to do an honest log for you high dosed and 12 weeks. But i still dont see g
    How you plan to compete with pp in the 4dhea market. I even feel the 450mg is low dosed in andromass.. people reporg stellar results with 9 caps.. i will probably run 6-9 caps alphabulk with 4 tabs 4ad rd. 1200mg stano.. and high dose of alpha mass for 4-6 weeks... I may even add a methyl after andromass
    Because dbol, anavar, and tbol are not pro hormones. They are steroids, active as is. Experienced AAS users do not use pro hormones because they have access to illegal oral anabolics and do not fear the consequences of purchasing them should they be caught.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

And who runs dbol 8-12 weeks? Nobody
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

True
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

I'll be logging Alpha Bulk with PP's Mass/Hard/Drive starting June 8th if you're still looking for logs.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    I'll be logging Alpha Bulk with PP's Mass/Hard/Drive starting June 8th if you're still looking for logs.
    Nice. Keep us posted would ya.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Def keep us posted
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers

Will do.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    We definitely are. Link me too it when you do. I'm putting together a list to make it easier for everyone to follow along.

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Sell more maybe? :P I don't know, but the PH research suggests the begin to lose effectiveness at around 5 weeks. The only way to overcome this is to increase dose, or start with a higher dose (which likely isn't as efficient).
    Exactly. This effect is evident with not only hormonal products, but other daily medications as well. As the body becomes adjusted to a certain exogenous hormone it will begin to weaken/lose its intended effects on the steroid receptor. Typically that's when it's said "tolerance" has developed. In order for the compound itself to begin to demonstrate effects consistent with its use again a higher dose would be needed to stimulate it. Not a stellar example, but it's no different then when a drug addict starts to lose the effect of feeling "high", so they increase the dose to upregulate the desired effect.

It absolutely makes sense to adhere to a protocol that ramps up the dose with Alpha Mass as the cycle moves forward.

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  185 lbs.
    Answers

what dose of alphamass and alphabulk would compliment 50mg of anavar well?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Answers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk Cycle Questions
    By murman89 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 10:32 AM
  2. Jaydee packs on the mass with FRL ALPHA MASS!!!
    By JayDee6 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 01:24 PM
  3. ALPHA-T2 Logs And Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 07:08 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 10:10 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 01:04 PM