URSOL-XT

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Coming next week gang..more label info to follow :)

*Ultimate Recomposition Agent

*Decreases Myostatin

*Lean Mass Builder

*Powerful Cutting Agent

*Fat Burner

*Non-Hormonal

What is Ursol-XT™
A dramatic new recompositioning formulation that literally delivers the two most sought after results in sports nutrition – muscle building & fat burning! It does so both by harnessing the miraculous powers of Ursolic Acid as well as Forskolin.

What is Ursolic Acid
A non hormonal acid found in plants that has been shown initially to stop muscle atrophy, induce muscle growth and burn fat at a proportional rate to the concurring muscle growth. As if that weren’t enough – there is evidence to suggest Ursolic Acid also can inhibit myostatin to a certain degree.

What is Forskolin
Forskolin is the active herb in coleus forskohlii. It is amazing because it is a non-hormonal, plant-derived, vasodilating fat burner shown also to produce anabolic activity. It works by activating the adenylate cyclase enzyme – which activates the hormone sensitive lipoprotein lipase – which in turn breaks down fat stored in cells and converts it to fuel.

What is Myostatin
Simply put – it is a negative regulator of muscle mass. If you can inhibit myostatin in skeletal muscle – your muscles will grow!
In technical terms, myostatin is a secreted TGF beta protein family member that inhibits muscle differentiation and growth. Myostatin is produced primarily in the skeletal muscle cells.

Why do we want to inhibit it
This is a very straightforward answer – since myostatin inhibits the growth of muscle mass – we want to put a stop to it so our muscles can grow without this pesky regulator.

How Does Ursol-XT™ Work
With it’s unique muscle building & fat burning formula, Ursol-XT™ first focuses on utilizing two unique and quite different muscle building pathways: blocking muscle atrophy and inhibiting myostatin. The suppression of these can allow for more muscle growth. A powerful recomp agent wouldn’t be complete without the powerful fat burning properties Ursolic Acid and Forskolin posses. Fat burning coincides with muscle growth through Ursolic Acid and Forskolin releases fat stored in cells by breaking them down for fuel.

What Makes Ursol-XT™ so Powerful & Unique
Simply put – no other recomp product on the market delivers the unique formula Ursol-XT™ does to attack muscle growth and fat burning through such potent pathways.

Why Should I buy Ursol-XT™
Forerunner Labs is committed to serving the hardcore crowd with the most unique and cutting edge pharmacological ingredients possible. Ursol-XT™ is the new category leader.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In for dosing and more info..

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursobolic acid has some mean reviews.

What is in this thing?

I wondering now if I should have ordered some...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys gonna do any sponsored logs? Dec 13th I'm starting and 8 week recomp. High protien, moderate fats and carbs pre and post workout only, and androhard v3. Moderate intensity, high volume supersets of opposing body parts with 30 seconds or less rest between sets. Each day will be 40 minutes of lifting with very little resting. I'm volunteering myself. ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
interested

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Inhibits Myostatin- Lmao!
besides the fact there are very few things that effect myostatin, so this could easily be a blanket statement of opinion....this is actually quite correct...

copied from the .pdf of the full text of the study...
Cell Metab. 2011 Jun 8;13(6):627-38.
mRNA expression signatures of human skeletal muscle atrophy identify a natural compound that increases muscle mass.

Kunkel SD, Suneja M, Ebert SM, Bongers KS, Fox DK, Malmberg SE, Alipour F, Shields RK, Adams CM.
Source

Department of Internal Medicine, Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA.
full pdf found here:http://www.healthcare.uiowa.edu/mstp/new/mstp/summer/calender/Adams7-8-11.pdf
pubmed here:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21641545

But this doesnt go to say that all the other factors that Ursolic acid offers in the way of muscle growth and its anti catabolic and fat burning effects arent something of great promise.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was only a matter of time before other companies came out with specific ursolic acid supplements. Subscribed for information.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhibits Myostatin- Lmao!
While i have not had the best of results from Ursolic acid either, why must you go into every thread you see about it and bash it or be negative? If i remember correctly, you havnt even used it. Im not trying to start anything here, but i mean come on, every thread on ursolic acid your in it and naysaying it.

What gives bro?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While i have not had the best of results from Ursolic acid either, why must you go into every thread you see about it and bash it or be negative? If i remember correctly, you havnt even used it. Im not trying to start anything here, but i mean come on, every thread on ursolic acid your in it and naysaying it.

What gives bro?

Not nay-saying it, just don't believe there is actually a supplement out there that inhibits myostatin. If there ever is something that can inhibit myostatin it will be through pharmaceutical means by "gene therapy".

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully you guys added something to make the ursolic acid better. I've been on for almost 2 months and I cant say I've noticed much unfortunately.

Reactions: BBB
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not nay-saying it, just don't believe there is actually a supplement out there that inhibits myostatin. If there ever is something that can inhibit myostatin it will be through pharmaceutical means by "gene therapy".
I beleive there are supplements that can inhibit myostatin, but not to the point of where we just add a decent amount of muscle.

Hell even the peptides out now, they dont add loads of muscle. But i do agree with you on the gene therapy.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It says Ursolic Acid Matrix, so sounds like it will be more than just ursolic acid. sub'ed for more info

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Gang soon as I get labe info I will pass along

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I think there should be a law against teaser posts. Companies that tease, must give customers big discounts...

Were there any test runs done and what were the results if there were?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully it includes a better/synergistic mode of absorption.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
I promise to let everybody know..or one of our fourm reps with also :) it was the holiday weekend figure family food first

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
^^^^ huh?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We "altered" the UA in a way that makes it approximately 200 times more soluble, with the intention of improving the kinetics. We felt this was a major issue with ursolic acid.

It also contains forskolin, and piperine.

The myostatin thing is an indirect connection that many won't easily identify. But we have an article that explains it in detail.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
We "altered" the UA in a way that makes it approximately 200 times more soluble, with the intention of improving the kinetics. We felt this was a major issue with ursolic acid.

The myostatin thing is an indirect connection that many won't easily identify. But we have an article that explains it in detail.
Thanks Royd..i hope to have label info soon for us to share with our FRL AM posse :)

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established

Ok, this sounds likes a win :) Anything else aside from UA, forskolin and piperine?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love me some forskolin! Any idea on a release date?? I don't wanna keep ordering urso if this is coming out :)

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Love me some forskolin! Any idea on a release date?? I don't wanna keep ordering urso if this is coming out :)
From what i was told..it will be at our main warehouse next week for distribution to our retailers

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
From what i was told..it will be at our main warehouse next week for distribution to our retailers
Any hint on price and how long a bottle will last? One of the more off putting parts of ursobolic was having to buy multiple bottles and probably having to dose crazy high.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Any hint on price and how long a bottle will last? One of the more off putting parts of ursobolic was having to buy multiple bottles and probably having to dose crazy high.
I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.

Im really interested in this and how it could be.... In all my searching I couldnt find anything that effected myostatin positively RE: UA or Forskolii

Will we get to see this paper cited through any of the explanatory writeup or anything?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.
For me, it's more of a selling it really cheap which depending depending on dose will last anywhere from 7 days to 14 days, especially if most have to dose on the high end to get results, so it seems cheap but actually works out to be incredibly expensive.

I would always rather a better formula with enough to make a decent run at it. Also bigger bottles/less caps can save on production cost and allow for a fully dosed cheaper product overall.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
For me, it's more of a selling it really cheap which depending depending on dose will last anywhere from 7 days to 14 days, especially if most have to dose on the high end to get results, so it seems cheap but actually works out to be incredibly expensive.

I would always rather a better formula with enough to make a decent run at it. Also bigger bottles/less caps can save on production cost and allow for a fully dosed cheaper product overall.
I still dont see your point(and i think you missed mine)... whats the rec dose on the bottle? not loading periods or anything... rec dose and how many servings at that dose?(in ursobolic that is)

I would only purchase a product that could be run at that dose and see results OR know through verified studies results are happening regardless of what can be "seen" or "felt"(UA falls in the latter category to me)...

Like I mentioned... IDK that UA is something that even at super mega dosing levels your gonna see stellar, slap you in the face results from... Im sure there is likely a limit at what your body can use at once anyhow...

This is why I think it is A) a long term benefit type of supplement or B) a stacking supplement best used for the synergy offered as it will seemingly be presented in URSOL-XT....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Im really interested in this and how it could be.... In all my searching I couldnt find anything that effected myostatin positively RE: UA or Forskolii

Will we get to see this paper cited through any of the explanatory writeup or anything?
Yes all the references are included. It's an interesting connection. I don't know to what degree it will reduce myostatin though. It was just one benefit in addition to the others that already exist with UA.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Ah... What I was trying to say was my problem was more

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Ah, what I was trying to say was my issue was more with the marketing/production of the product, rather then any results produced by the product, which I cant comment on anyways.

Sorry for any miscommunication :(

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Were there any testers with reported results, or is the first batch going to be user based test? how was the dosing established?