URSOL-XT

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    As long as you work up to the dose you will be fine. Forskolin causes some toilet issues for some people.

I promise you our next product will be perfect.
    I'll be waiting
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

That's correct. We are not advertising any improved solubility since it is irrelevant
    Hmm hope you guys didn't have to pay for a botched job . Think I'll be waiting for logs to come out now. Little sad you guys have decided to accept second best on this, hoping it still works great though.

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Hmm hope you guys didn't have to pay for a botched job . Think I'll be waiting for logs to come out now. Little sad you guys have decided to accept second best on this, hoping it still works great though.
    I'll probably run a log. If so, I'll post a link in here.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

If there is no significantly improved solubility, can we have an idea of how much ursolic acid is in each serving. I would like to know so I can continue the dosing protocol with this instead of ursobolic. If the solubility was better I'd be willing to experiment with dosing, but for now I would keep it steady.

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman
    If there is no significantly improved solubility, can we have an idea of how much ursolic acid is in each serving. I would like to know so I can continue the dosing protocol with this instead of ursobolic. If the solubility was better I'd be willing to experiment with dosing, but for now I would keep it steady.
    Agreed

I want to try this for the forskolin addition.. But need to know how much ua I'm Getting per cap to match my current 9 pills daily of ursobolic. Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

pm please

7. Senior Member
    Answers

HMMM just herd from Royd that there is a pre order sale going on right now for Ursol-XT
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    HMMM just herd from Royd that there is a pre order sale going on right now for Ursol-XT
    Donde??
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

9. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Donde??
    Some BIG retailer has it going while supplies last

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Some BIG retailer has it going while supplies last
    I've got 2 preordered there

11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I've got 2 preordered there
    Me as well lol.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

12. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Me as well lol.
    NICE!!!!!!!!! Did you both order from O or BIG

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Lol got it.. Any number yet on amt of ua per cap/serving?? Would like to at least make the minimum I'm at with 450mg daily right now

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

150 per cap x 4 caps per daily serving = 600 mg per day
    = to 12 caps of Urso...for those keeping track Outstanding FRL
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

15. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Thanks Broseph we aims to please

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

O

very nice!

17. Advanced Member
    Answers

Is this 600mg of 25% Ursolic Acid? I ask considering it says 1280mg serving for 4 caps, meaning 320mg per cap and the ingredient list says Ursolic Acid 25%.

18. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    O

very nice!
    its a nice way to kick off the weekend with pre order sales

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys sorry for the delays in replies. We had all sorts of issues come up and we needed to fix them.

Originally the plan was to complex the UA in cyclodextrin. We wanted to do this because it increases the solubility of UA 200 times. But we got bad news.

We used a new manufacturer, who basically priced it as complexed. We thought we were good to go. By the time they completed and we had labels printed and we tested the final product we found all they did was blend our UA with cyclodextrins. They didn't actually complex it which is what really matters. At this point we went back to them but they want to charge a ridiculous amount for complexing the product. Egh

So where does that leave us. The cyclo in the product doesn't actually improve solubility. So this is just plain ole UA.

However the additions of piperine and forskolin still work well with UA. We are also continuing to pursue a manufacturer who can appropriately complex the cyclos.

FRL sincerely apologizes for this error. But hopefully this provides some clarification.

so when can we expect the better version?

20. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    So the product was pitched one way but doesn't actually meet the claims as admitted. Does the product still go out at the same price? I think half off sounds like a good deal to clear stock and rush the new batch into production.
    Sounds more than reasonable, considering.

21. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

O for me and id assume for jwa as well.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    Hey guys sorry for the delays in replies. We had all sorts of issues come up and we needed to fix them.

Originally the plan was to complex the UA in cyclodextrin. We wanted to do this because it increases the solubility of UA 200 times. But we got bad news.

We used a new manufacturer, who basically priced it as complexed. We thought we were good to go. By the time they completed and we had labels printed and we tested the final product we found all they did was blend our UA with cyclodextrins. They didn't actually complex it which is what really matters. At this point we went back to them but they want to charge a ridiculous amount for complexing the product. Egh

So where does that leave us. The cyclo in the product doesn't actually improve solubility. So this is just plain ole UA.

However the additions of piperine and forskolin still work well with UA. We are also continuing to pursue a manufacturer who can appropriately complex the cyclos.

FRL sincerely apologizes for this error. But hopefully this provides some clarification.
    Buuuuummmmmer....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Sooo I'm glad you his didn't leave this hidden and have fold assume they were getting a complexed cyclo product.... But I don't think I'll be picking until its released in that form...

Really the differences will bee absurd between the 2 given the increased adsorption...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

24. Advanced Member
    Answers

Sounds excititing......

Im on this if it means gulping down less ursobolic pills (18per day)

any idea when the first or improved batch will be avail in the UK ?

does this have more promise than c20 ? (still unsure if this actually contains any UA)

and do we know exactly how much actual UA is in each serving of 4 pills?
    or is the amount of UA per serving just 25% of the whole prop blend (not alot)

In simple terms what was the prob with the first batch and how will the second be better?

coleus forskolin (standardised) is known to boost t levels hence why label apparantly mentions drug testing

Thanks

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I really hope you guys can bring out the complexed version soon. I was looking forward to this product.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

26. Senior Member
    Answers

Is this 600mg of 25% Ursolic Acid? I ask considering it says 1280mg serving for 4 caps, meaning 320mg per cap and the ingredient list says Ursolic Acid 25%.
    Exactly, 600mg of a 25% extract? That means 150mg of ursolic acid per serving(4 caps). That's equivalent to 3 ursobolic caps. I also wonder why piperine is dosed higher than forskolin and what extract the foskolin is.

27. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Exactly, 600mg of a 25% extract? That means 150mg of ursolic acid per serving(4 caps). That's equivalent to 3 ursobolic caps. I also wonder why piperine is dosed higher than forskolin and what extract the foskolin is.
    Wondering why no one else is asking this... If it's only 150mg then not having something added absorption is kinda a big deal. Really a question of how much piperine helps, but the complex seems to be what they were really banking on.

Didn't notice piperine above forskolin... Good question

28. Advanced Member
    Answers

Wondering why no one else is asking this... If it's only 150mg then not having something added absorption is kinda a big deal. Really a question of how much piperine helps, but the complex seems to be what they were really banking on.Didn't notice piperine above forskolin... Good question
    Hmm, I bought this based on the post below Royd's post saying 4 caps (FRL)= 12 caps (E-pharm)
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If this was not a correct statement someone should have clarified. I know it wasn't from Royd's mouth, but I may have just paid almost 2 times (compared to e-pharms) more for something that will last me 5 days at the dose I intended to run it. This would be awful. Not trying to bad mouth as i am a fan of FRL. But if this is true I really wish FRL would have clarified these questions. Please clarify ASAP Royd as I will deny shipment if this is true. Can't quite afford $138 for a months worth of ursolic acid

29. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Hmm, I bought this based on the post below Royd's post saying 4 caps (FRL)= 12 caps (E-pharm) If this was not a correct statement someone should have clarified. I know it wasn't from Royd's mouth, but I may have just paid almost 2 times (compared to e-pharms) more for something that will last me 5 days at the dose I intended to run it. This would be awful. Not trying to bad mouth as i am a fan of FRL. But if this is true I really wish FRL would have clarified these questions. Please clarify ASAP Royd as I will deny shipment if this is true. Can't quite afford $138 for a months worth of ursolic acid
    That post would be from schizm who's a rep for SNS. This question was brought up in a different way on page 7, where if it was 25% Ursolic Acid, if the whole formula was 25% UA, since the full dose of 4 caps is 1280mg the MAXIMUM dose possible would be 320mg of pure ursolic acid, and again that assumes there's nothing else in the formula. I'm sure piperine increased the absorption of the UA, the question is still by how much.

Hopefully Royd can speak to this a bit. I would hope that they wouldn't put out the product if they didn't think it would perform at this amount. Would be nice to have a response to this from someone more involved in the formulation.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Yea unfortunately I'm holding off til the formula is corrected n we get some numbers.. Gonna finish off my 3 remaining bottles of urso and hopefully by then things here will be settled up

31. Advanced Member
    Answers

Doubt its 25% of the total formula as UA is very commonly standardized to 25%. I can't be certain but i would assume the 25% is simply the extract percentage. I really hope someone can clear up these speculations.

32. Advanced Member
    Answers

Yea unfortunately I'm holding off til the formula is corrected n we get some numbers.. Gonna finish off my 3 remaining bottles of urso and hopefully by then things here will be settled up
    Yeah, I truely hope I'm wrong, just more worried about the silence on the matter...

33. Advanced Member
    Answers

Now I really wish I did the same. I'm just praying I'm not stuck with 2 bottles that will only last me 10 days total. Does anyone know if BRSupps has a return policy?

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Seeing as how the product was pitched one way when this thread started and then all the sudden the delivery system is a bust I would not buy it. I do applaud the admission of the problem, but I still wouldn't purchase it. As far as I can tell the pricing etc was done with the delivery system in mind and then it's useless and the price stays the same. I don't know maybe I'm seeing it wrong, but with so much confusion over what this product is and isn't I will be staying away from it most likely.

35. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by johnfaceman View Post
    Now I really wish I did the same. I'm just praying I'm not stuck with 2 bottles that will only last me 10 days total. Does anyone know if BRSupps has a return policy?
    If it comes down to UA being underdosed, just pick up some Ursobolic and dose along side the 4 caps a day of Ursol-XT. That way you get benefit of the piperine not to mention the forskolin which should be an awesome stack anyways, which for the money might still work out to be a decent deal at the price.

There are still ways to make this supplement workable either way, would just be nice to know all the facts

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Yea the forskolin is the biggest draw IMO.. Maybe just add it alongside urso.. I'm gonna be taking something soon with it anyway so.. Well see how it works out

37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

unfortunately I'll be waiting until the next batch..

I'll probably just add some piperine with my current ursobolic and see if it does anything.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks
    unfortunately I'll be waiting until the next batch..

I'll probably just add some piperine with my current ursobolic and see if it does anything.
    I wouldn't expect it to by much given its more likely absorbed predominantly through the lymphatic system, not the liver.... Thus the suggestion to take with fats...

Had it actually been complexed with the cyclo then we would have a whole different animal on our hands...

I think it would be worth the costs to do that just cause of the increased adsorption alone.... Mg:mg there would be way more value in cyclo complexed ursobolic then standard...

Please make this happen guys, I'm sure it will wind up being something special...

39. Advanced Member
    Answers

Yeah, I truely hope I'm wrong, just more worried about the silence on the matter...

x2 waiting to see how much actual ua is in a 4 cap serving
    also have 3 bottles of ursobolic to use

40. Senior Member
    Answers

Hey guys sorry to bring up such an uproar my bad But like Royd said it was a mnf/label issue that i posted incorrect about mg/per caps...etc.. I was doing some research and all that multitasking got me screwed up.. so i apologize for any wrong info that i posted.. I honest did not mean that by any wrong doing. We stand behind our products 100% with any or all actives we provide. As for any more questions you might have, i will be sure to pass along to Royd as the hopes he can answer asap. This is why FRL was big on Alpha Mass sales by providing high quality products at lowest possible price. When we sold out AM within months of retailers getting, thats telling me our fans/customers are TRULY THE BEST OF THE BEST. We can't wait for all of you to see our entire line to come out to be all of you happy. Ok so as far as me, i'm old and decrepit was trying to do to much at one time. So again, i apologize on my behalf and hope for continued support from Anabolic Minds posse.. PLEASE again we will be more happy to get back asap with any questions...ok im going back to bed as the flu has kick my elder ass

•