1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I'm going to wait to see logs. It doesn't sound like there were testers so not sure how the dose was established or how effective it is other than on paper. Those who do buy, log it please
    honestly figuring out the dose REALLY shouldnt be all that hard... if it even has a decent amount of Ursolic Acid in it its gonna work better then Ursobolic cause of the cyclodextrin... and the forskolin is a no brainer study proven ingredient even when taken all by itself... so EASY dose choice there and not expensive to add so no reason to skimp

I think it should do as marketed... with exception of myostatin inhibiting until I see some proof in study form otherwise (especially since Ive dug up studies specifically showing no effects at all on myostatin from Ursolic acid)... just dont expect it to drop 10 lbs fat and add 10lbs muscle on you over night... I would think best results on this would be seen when run for 12 weeks.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

I've been running Ursobolic for 8 weeks with little to show for my efforts. I started at 9 tabs/day and then went to 12 tabs/day.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    that's my kind of language!
    i will let you know
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

anyway you could say how much ursolic acid was in the daily serving? If not, I understand, but I was just trying to compare to E-Pharms. I know ursobolic has 150mg of ursolic acid per 3 capsule so at 9/day you'd be ingesting 450mg.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    anyway you could say how much ursolic acid was in the daily serving? If not, I understand, but I was just trying to compare to E-Pharms. I know ursobolic has 150mg of ursolic acid per 3 capsule so at 9/day you'd be ingesting 450mg.
    Take the 25% of the total mg on the label
    (I THINK) and that's what u get

So:

1280 mg blend x .25%= 320mg UA per 4 caps= 80mg UA per cap.. I could be completely wrong though so do not quote me. I know the math is right, but the formula could just be made up lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.05%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

So:

1280 mg blend x .25%= 320mg UA per 4 caps= 80mg UA per cap.. I could be completely wrong though so do not quote me. I know the math is right, but the formula could just be made up lol
    I thinks it's just 25% extract like ursobolic, but idk that was just my first thought
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

So:

See, that would make sense if it was 1280mg of say Rosemary. They'd then get 320mg of UA from that being its 25%. However, there can't be 1280mg of Rosemary (or wherever FRL is extracting the UA form) being there is also cyclodextrin, piperine, and forskolin.

Quote Originally Posted by dlucks View Post
    I thinks it's just 25% extract like ursobolic, but idk that was just my first thought
    ^Exactly.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

No u guys r prob right.. Bc 450 at 9/day with ursobolic is the minimum.. I would be skeptical if only getting 320 per 4 caps..

Hopefully we can get a # at some point
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

No u guys r prob right.. Bc 450 at 9/day with ursobolic is the minimum.. I would be skeptical if only getting 320 per 4 caps..

Hopefully we can get a # at some point
    lol this is why I asked because AT MOST you'd get 320mg per 4 caps (this is if ALL 1280mg was Rosemary, but it's not) so if the label is 100% correct, you're actually getting less than 320mg per 4 caps.

Hopefully, the 1280mg does not take into consideration the mg of product the UA is extracted from. This is what I'm figuring at least.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

At the recommended dosage it is already a better deal than ursobolic. Well, depending on the actual amount of ursolic acid in each cap. Let me know what e-tailers are selling through PM please.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.36%

good luck trying to mega dose this without gettting the sh!ts from the forskolin
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%

Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee
    good luck trying to mega dose this without gettting the sh!ts from the forskolin
    I love sh!tting. It's my favorite past time
  13. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Wasn't ursolic acid super light? weight wise i mean and that was why so many pills with Ursobolic?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AutoKal47 View Post
    Wasn't ursolic acid super light? weight wise i mean and that was why so many pills with Ursobolic?
    Yes, they said they couldn't get enough into the capsules to have a normal amount of capsules as a serving.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  15. AK DoubleWide 47
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes, they said they couldn't get enough into the capsules to have a normal amount of capsules as a serving.
    Ja, I remember reading it, maybe caps on this one are bigger?
    ..:: ENHANCED BODY FORMULATIONS ::..
    Recompadrol & AAV2 - PM me with any questions

16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%

They are the size of ostrich eggs.

On a serious note, there were issues about getting the capsule serving size down so the question is have FRL solved the problem PA had in this respect. I would have thought it the cyclodextrin complex was possible that PA would have come out with it himself.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%

not as likely honestly... he doesnt have it in any of his other products and you dont typically see him come out with stuff thats like that at all...

FRL or AMS on the other hand uses Cyclo in most their line up, so it makes sense to them to just stick it on there and give it a go....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.72%

While he hasn't used cyclo recently, PA was one that brought it to market in the supplement industry. He know a GREAT deal about their usage.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%

89 posts since '02 and this is what you choose to post on??? Lol...

not being mean... just funny to me.

What did PA do that had Cyclodextrin in it? maybe you could refresh my memory?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.72%

Cyclo-diol
    Nor cyclodiol
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You guys are making my Friday..some funny chit.. speaking of
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    You guys are making my Friday..some funny chit.. speaking of
    We love to contemplate.

Still on the fence about the dose and delivery on this product. Can't press order button just yet lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    We love to contemplate.

Still on the fence about the dose and delivery on this product. Can't press order button just yet lol.
    im sure Royd will jump in soon with q/a
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%

4ad products??? thats goin back!!! in fact thats goin back to square one for PA!

Im sure he used it then when he was passionate about increasing efficacy of hormones but having not used it since and having the ability to sell people 3 bottles of Ursobolic a month off his name associated with bringing another new thing to the market I think makes him not ignorant but a businessman... and a smart one at that...

I still think the possibility is it didnt occur to him in this situation or just didnt feel the need to bother to sell more BUT it DID occur to FRL to do such a thing given their ties to AMS and basically the whole AMS line being Cyclo products with the few powder exceptions...
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    im sure Royd will jump in soon with q/a
    I'll be waiting for him as I wanted to run some ursobolic or something to help my cholesterol levels after mdrol smashes them.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'll be waiting for him as I wanted to run some ursobolic or something to help my cholesterol levels after mdrol smashes them.
    you got it mang
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey guys sorry for the delays in replies. We had all sorts of issues come up and we needed to fix them.

Originally the plan was to complex the UA in cyclodextrin. We wanted to do this because it increases the solubility of UA 200 times. But we got bad news.

We used a new manufacturer, who basically priced it as complexed. We thought we were good to go. By the time they completed and we had labels printed and we tested the final product we found all they did was blend our UA with cyclodextrins. They didn't actually complex it which is what really matters. At this point we went back to them but they want to charge a ridiculous amount for complexing the product. Egh

So where does that leave us. The cyclo in the product doesn't actually improve solubility. So this is just plain ole UA.

However the additions of piperine and forskolin still work well with UA. We are also continuing to pursue a manufacturer who can appropriately complex the cyclos.

FRL sincerely apologizes for this error. But hopefully this provides some clarification.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

28. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

I would actually run a resveratrol based product for cholesterol instead of UA. I think it would be more effective overall. Resv is underrated in this area.
    ForeRunner Labs

29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Hey guys sorry for the delays in replies. We had all sorts of issues come up and we needed to fix them.

Originally the plan was to complex the UA in cyclodextrin. We wanted to do this because it increases the solubility of UA 200 times. But we got bad news.

We used a new manufacturer, who basically priced it as complexed. We thought we were good to go. By the time they completed and we had labels printed and we tested the final product we found all they did was blend our UA with cyclodextrins. They didn't actually complex it which is what really matters. At this point we went back to them but they want to charge a ridiculous amount for complexing the product. Egh

So where does that leave us. The cyclo in the product doesn't actually improve solubility. So this is just plain ole UA.

However the additions of piperine and forskolin still work well with UA. We are also continuing to pursue a manufacturer who can appropriately complex the cyclos.

FRL sincerely apologizes for this error. But hopefully this provides some clarification.
    Thanks Royd..and yes sorry everybody as you can see we have been something busy with FRL and the buzz about our product line has been OUTSTANDING!!!!! but we love our fan base gang (no homo) But, Royd and I will keep everybody posted on ETA
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

I went ahead and purchased two bottles. I've heard good things about FRL as a company so I figured the gamble is worth it. I have 1.5 bottles of ursobolic left that I'll be finishing up before I switch over to try Ursol-XT, though. I started out with 4 bottles of ursobolic and have been running at 9/day mostly (I've ran a few cheat days at 12/day). I know it's purely anecdotal (however, most customer reviews are), but I'm visibly leaner and weight hasn't fluctuated more than a pound. I've also noticed some appetite suppression as well. I figure, if anything, Ursol-XT will be sufficient enough to produce results regardless of whether the cyclodextrin truly helps or not.

If the dose of UA per 4 caps turns out to be too low for my tastes, I'll trying adding 1-2 caps of ursobolic with it.

Edit: I see Royds post claims exactly what I was figuring. PA had said in another thread that the cyclo had to be complexed. Like I said, no big deal. I'm probably going to just switch back and forth between EPharm and FRL if Ursol-XT checks out. I don't understand why some people on this board have an undying loyalty to a company or make it a mission to bash anything that comes out of someone's mouth (no names, they know who they are).
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Dosing of the UA and Cyclo is much higher than the piperine and forskolin. If 25% of the total mg's was forskolin you would all hate us for making your stomach fall out lol.
    ForeRunner Labs

32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I went ahead and purchased two bottles. I've heard good things about FRL as a company so I figured the gamble is worth it. I have 1.5 bottles of ursobolic left that I'll be finishing up before I switch over to try Ursol-XT, though. I started out with 4 bottles of ursobolic and have been running at 9/day mostly (I've ran a few cheat days at 12/day). I know it's purely anecdotal (however, most customer reviews are), but I'm visibly leaner and weight hasn't fluctuated more than a pound. I've also noticed some appetite suppression as well. I figure, if anything, Ursol-XT will be sufficient enough to produce results regardless of whether the cyclodextrin truly helps or not.

If the dose of UA per 4 caps turns out to be too low for my tastes, I'll trying adding 1-2 caps of ursobolic with it.
    Ursolic Acid is really a good compound. We still think the big issues with it are the solubility. And getting it complexed will improve it greatly. Just so you guys dont think I'm full of it....here is the research:

World J Gastroenterol. 2006 Feb 14;12(6):874-9.Anti-hepatoma activity and mechanism of ursolic acid and its derivatives isolated from Aralia decaisneana.

Tian Z, Lin G, Zheng RX, Huang F, Yang MS, Xiao PG.
    Source

Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100094, China. zetian603@hotmail.com

Abstract

AIM:

To investigate the anti-tumor activity of ursolic acid (UA) and its derivatives isolated from Aralia decaisneana on hepatocellular carcinoma both in vitro and in vivo.
    METHODS:

In vivo cytotoxicity was first screened by 3-[4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl]-2, 5-diphenyltetrazolium bromide (MTT) assay. Morphological observation, DNA ladder, flow cytometry analysis, Western blot and real time PCR were employed to elucidate the cytotoxic mechanism of UA. Implanted mouse hepatoma H22 was used to evaluate the growth inhibitory effect of UA in vivo.
    RESULTS:

UA could significantly inhibit the proliferation of HepG2 and its drug-resistance strain, R-HepG2 cells, but had no inhibitory effect on primarily cultured normal mouse hepatocytes whereas all the six derivatives of UA could not inhibit the growth of all tested cell lines. Further study on mechanism demonstrated that apoptosis and G0/G1 arrest were involved in the cytotoxicity and cleavage of poly-(ADP-ribose)-polymerase (PARP). Downregulation of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) protein and upregulation of heat shock protein (HSP) 105 mRNA correlated to the apoptosis of HepG2 cells treated with UA. In addition, UA also could inhibit the growth of H22 hepatoma in vivo.
    CONCLUSION:

UA is a promising anti-tumor agent, but further work needs to be done to improve its solubility.

PMID: 16521214 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Free full text

AAPS PharmSciTech. 2009;10(4):1137-44. Epub 2009 Oct 16.The influence of cosolvent on the complexation of HP-beta-cyclodextrins with oleanolic acid and ursolic acid.

Li R, Quan P, Liu DF, Wei FD, Zhang Q, Xu QW.
    Source

Department of Pharmaceutics, School of Pharmacy, Nanjing Medical University, 140 Hanzhong Road, 210029, Nanjing, People's Republic of China.

Abstract

The present work was aimed at the influence of ethanol on the complex formation of hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin (HP-beta-CD) with oleanolic acid (OA) and ursolic acid (UA), two insoluble isomeric triterpenic acids. Phase solubility studies were carried out to evaluate the solubilizing power of HP-beta-CD, in association with ethanol, toward OA and UA. A mathematical model was applied to explain and predict the solubility of OA and UA influenced by HP-beta-CD and ethanol. The solid complexes were prepared by evaporating the filtrate of samples which was prepared in different complexing media. The solubility of OA is much higher than that of UA in all the tested aqueous solutions. The solubility of OA and UA can be increased over 900 and 200 times, respectively, by forming complex with HP-beta-CD. Ethanol (0.5%, v/v) can help the formation of OA-HP-beta-CD complex, but is harmful to the formation of UA-HP-beta-CD complex. Increasing solubility in water can be achieved by adding ethanol into the complexing media, but the concentration of ethanol should be optimized. The ring E of the chemical compounds has a great influence on the complexing process.

PMID: 19834815 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE] PMCID: PMC2799583

Free PMC Article
    ForeRunner Labs

33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.43%

So you're still going to ship it as is and then later come out with the version you intended?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

Ursolic Acid is really a good compound. We still think the big issues with it are the solubility. And getting it complexed will improve it greatly. Just so you guys dont think I'm full of it....here is the research:
    Haha no worries, big man. I hope you guys can get it complexed. Like I said, I'm loving UA right now and I'm only a few weeks in, so add forskolin and piperine in it and I think some sweet synergy will occur.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    So you're still going to ship it as is and then later come out with the version you intended?
    I'm assuming they're shipping as is as the batches have been made already. If they find some one to complex it for them, they'll release that later.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.84%

So the product was pitched one way but doesn't actually meet the claims as admitted. Does the product still go out at the same price? I think half off sounds like a good deal to clear stock and rush the new batch into production.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    That's correct. We are not advertising any improved solubility since it is irrelevant
    ForeRunner Labs

38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    I'm assuming they're shipping as is as the batches have been made already. If they find some one to complex it for them, they'll release that later.
    I agree. But i don't make that call. I certainly can pitch it to those who do though.
    ForeRunner Labs

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.9%

Would dosing it a little higher be bad because of the extra forskolin in there?

BTW, mad props to you guys for living up to your mistake. Takes a lot to do that. Though I have yet to try a product from you guys Ill be more inclined to try one now that I know how legit you guys are.

Good job guys!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Would dosing it a little higher be bad because of the extra forskolin in there?

BTW, mad props to you guys for living up to your mistake. Takes a lot to do that. Though I have yet to try a product from you guys Ill be more inclined to try one now that I know how legit you guys are.

Good job guys!
    As long as you work up to the dose you will be fine. Forskolin causes some toilet issues for some people.

I promise you our next product will be perfect.
    ForeRunner Labs