URSOL-XT

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. im always sober nowadays!

    id be all over that 4-ad.... if I had my monies... not till the 15th...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    OOO and FYI...there is a sale going on for Alpha Mass/4-AD stack sale with free shipping til end of this week.. and no im not DRUNK
    Hit me up for more details
    Sounds like a good deal. I dont think I can run anything hormonal for a while though... I already got my 2 next runs planned out lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I still dont see your point(and i think you missed mine)... whats the rec dose on the bottle? not loading periods or anything... rec dose and how many servings at that dose?(in ursobolic that is)

    I would only purchase a product that could be run at that dose and see results OR know through verified studies results are happening regardless of what can be "seen" or "felt"(UA falls in the latter category to me)...

    Like I mentioned... IDK that UA is something that even at super mega dosing levels your gonna see stellar, slap you in the face results from... Im sure there is likely a limit at what your body can use at once anyhow...

    This is why I think it is A) a long term benefit type of supplement or B) a stacking supplement best used for the synergy offered as it will seemingly be presented in URSOL-XT....

    Recommend dosage for Ursobolic is 9-18 caps per with bottles being only 120 caps. Most have not seen results until they go up to at least 18 caps per day. So one bottle which is about $14 will last you around 6.5 days. So you need at least 5 bottles to last you one month($70 + shipping).

  4. I may try this product depending on price. Hopefully it is competitively priced with ursobolic.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Recommend dosage for Ursobolic is 9-18 caps per with bottles being only 120 caps. Most have not seen results until they go up to at least 18 caps per day. So one bottle which is about $14 will last you around 6.5 days. So you need at least 5 bottles to last you one month($70 + shipping).
    that is just plain retarded.... but no surprise given it took 2 bottles of 6-oxo to even run it rec dose for 30 days as well...

    PA def knows how to make that money... doesnt mean im buyin any epharm products anytime soon though, lol
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  6. Gang I will have label info and a general idea pricing later tonight
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  7. sweeet... im lookin forward to that!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    that is just plain retarded.... but no surprise given it took 2 bottles of 6-oxo to even run it rec dose for 30 days as well...

    PA def knows how to make that money... doesnt mean im buyin any epharm products anytime soon though, lol
    This is kinda what I was getting at. Product made to look cheap, but really expensive when applied real world. Explains maybe why Compound 20 was so expensive, but at least it's clear how much you're paying for a month cycle.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    This is kinda what I was getting at. Product made to look cheap, but really expensive when applied real world. Explains maybe why Compound 20 was so expensive, but at least it's clear how much you're paying for a month cycle.
    after some further discussions with Jacob, CEO of USPl ive actually found out C20 doesnt contain Ursolic Acid but does contain Oleanic and some other triterpenoids that he claims r-i-v-a-l(dont know why its getting blanked out) or beat Ursolic in terms of muscle building effects...

    So taking this here URSOL-XT alongside C20 would likely make one heck of a stack.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    after some further discussions with Jacob, CEO of USPl ive actually found out C20 doesnt contain Ursolic Acid but does contain Oleanic and some other triterpenoids that he claims r-i-v-a-l(dont know why its getting blanked out) or beat Ursolic in terms of muscle building effects...

    So taking this here URSOL-XT alongside C20 would likely make one heck of a stack.
    I have set aside February for this Stack as part of my non stim 2 months a year

  11. Is it later tonight yet?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  12. lol
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    after some further discussions with Jacob, CEO of USPl ive actually found out C20 doesnt contain Ursolic Acid but does contain Oleanic and some other triterpenoids that he claims r-i-v-a-l(dont know why its getting blanked out) or beat Ursolic in terms of muscle building effects...

    So taking this here URSOL-XT alongside C20 would likely make one heck of a stack.
    Interesting Would love to hear Jacob chime in on this, generally a fan of USP. Still considering trying out Compound 20, curious to see how much it is and maybe see some logs with 2 bottles.

    Can't wait to see the URSOL-XT write up, could be an awesome stack indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Is it later tonight yet?
    It's tomorrow here hehe

  14. TBR this primate is subbed for the info promised tonight

  15. eh maybe we will wake to some info...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  16. Awww man I went to work and came back expecting some news.... I hate getting teased

  17. Rig's been very busy lately, don't get too upset fellas, good news is coming...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Rig's been very busy lately, don't get too upset fellas, good news is coming...
    What is that brown stuff on your nose? No excuses, we want the label!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    What is that brown stuff on your nose? No excuses, we want the label!
    Is this a brown nosing joke? Lol.
    I am just speaking the truth! FRL/AMS/BigRigSupps have some good stuff rolling out soon...I stalk....
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    Is this a brown nosing joke? Lol.
    I am just speaking the truth! FRL/AMS/BigRigSupps have some good stuff rolling out soon...I stalk....
    FL3X knows what the down low. That's why his nose is brown lol. He's going in low. Haha
    But those guys are busy.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  21. ugh,...LATE NIGHT..sorry gang..was not feeling good..but hang in there
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  22. Gang, i have updated with label info..etc on the first page
    Price wise..ballpark $25.00

    URSOL-XT
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Gang, i have updated with label info..etc on the first page
    Price wise..ballpark $25.00

    URSOL-XT
    do you have a release date?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  24. wow, just 4 caps/day...bottle is 30 day supply, for ~$25 bucks?...now you're just spoiling us!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    do you have a release date?
    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    wow, just 4 caps/day...bottle is 30 day supply, for ~$25 bucks?...now you're just spoiling us!!
    release date is next week to our retailers who are in on it :O)
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    release date is next week to our retailers who are in on it :O)
    care to share those guys names in a PM?
    RecoverBro ELITE

  27. Or you can hit me up on FB.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Or you can hit me up on FB.
    check your PM in this forum bro
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Gang, i have updated with label info..etc on the first page
    Price wise..ballpark $25.00

    URSOL-XT
    Full of win! Might have to pick up a bottle or two. Anyone running logs? Any betatester feedback? Would also love to know what dealers by PM :-D
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in