URSOL-XT

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    From what i was told..it will be at our main warehouse next week for distribution to our retailers
    Any hint on price and how long a bottle will last? One of the more off putting parts of ursobolic was having to buy multiple bottles and probably having to dose crazy high.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    more like o r b I t and others i have listed on my site
    Got it thanks. Looking forward to label info!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Any hint on price and how long a bottle will last? One of the more off putting parts of ursobolic was having to buy multiple bottles and probably having to dose crazy high.
    I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

    Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

    I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.


    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We "altered" the UA in a way that makes it approximately 200 times more soluble, with the intention of improving the kinetics. We felt this was a major issue with ursolic acid.

    It also contains forskolin, and piperine.

    The myostatin thing is an indirect connection that many won't easily identify. But we have an article that explains it in detail.
    Im really interested in this and how it could be.... In all my searching I couldnt find anything that effected myostatin positively RE: UA or Forskolii


    Will we get to see this paper cited through any of the explanatory writeup or anything?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

    Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

    I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.
    For me, it's more of a selling it really cheap which depending depending on dose will last anywhere from 7 days to 14 days, especially if most have to dose on the high end to get results, so it seems cheap but actually works out to be incredibly expensive.

    I would always rather a better formula with enough to make a decent run at it. Also bigger bottles/less caps can save on production cost and allow for a fully dosed cheaper product overall.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    For me, it's more of a selling it really cheap which depending depending on dose will last anywhere from 7 days to 14 days, especially if most have to dose on the high end to get results, so it seems cheap but actually works out to be incredibly expensive.

    I would always rather a better formula with enough to make a decent run at it. Also bigger bottles/less caps can save on production cost and allow for a fully dosed cheaper product overall.
    I still dont see your point(and i think you missed mine)... whats the rec dose on the bottle? not loading periods or anything... rec dose and how many servings at that dose?(in ursobolic that is)

    I would only purchase a product that could be run at that dose and see results OR know through verified studies results are happening regardless of what can be "seen" or "felt"(UA falls in the latter category to me)...

    Like I mentioned... IDK that UA is something that even at super mega dosing levels your gonna see stellar, slap you in the face results from... Im sure there is likely a limit at what your body can use at once anyhow...

    This is why I think it is A) a long term benefit type of supplement or B) a stacking supplement best used for the synergy offered as it will seemingly be presented in URSOL-XT....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

    Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

    I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.




    Im really interested in this and how it could be.... In all my searching I couldnt find anything that effected myostatin positively RE: UA or Forskolii


    Will we get to see this paper cited through any of the explanatory writeup or anything?
    Yes all the references are included. It's an interesting connection. I don't know to what degree it will reduce myostatin though. It was just one benefit in addition to the others that already exist with UA.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  7. Ah... What I was trying to say was my problem was more

  8. Ah, what I was trying to say was my issue was more with the marketing/production of the product, rather then any results produced by the product, which I cant comment on anyways.

    Sorry for any miscommunication

  9. Were there any testers with reported results, or is the first batch going to be user based test? how was the dosing established?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Were there any testers with reported results, or is the first batch going to be user based test? how was the dosing established?
    ^^^ This.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. So are there more details and will you be sponsoring logs? I've been on ursobolic since it's release and am loving it. Dosing at 9/day. Would love to give this new delivery method a shot...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by zb126
    So are there more details and will you be sponsoring logs? I've been on ursobolic since it's release and am loving it. Dosing at 9/day. Would love to give this new delivery method a shot...
    Ditto.. Would be more than happy to honestly n objectively compare the two.. Haven't seen u in any of the urso threads tho, zb
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  13. I would like to see someone run ursolic acid who is meticulous with diet and ideally caliper testing.

    One of the issues with it is it is a product you can't feel and therefore the effects being noted on here are often subject to varying degrees of body dysmorphia when someone says "I think I look a little leaner/fatter/more bloated etc" rather than having anything qualitative.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. I want to see TheBigRigatoni himself run it all winter long while binge drinking

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I want to see TheBigRigatoni himself run it all winter long while binge drinking
    BURP!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not drunk, i just happy
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  16. LOL... a lil much on the Nog there eh Rig???
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  17. Post


    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    LOL... a lil much on the Nog there eh Rig???
    noaps;jr[23 04t ] grqopig i fe el gre a t LOL
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  18. He's not drunk SD, you're just sober! Lol

  19. OOO and FYI...there is a sale going on for Alpha Mass/4-AD stack sale with free shipping til end of this week.. and no im not DRUNK
    Hit me up for more details
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    He's not drunk SD, you're just sober! Lol
    ROFLMAO
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  21. im always sober nowadays!

    id be all over that 4-ad.... if I had my monies... not till the 15th...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    OOO and FYI...there is a sale going on for Alpha Mass/4-AD stack sale with free shipping til end of this week.. and no im not DRUNK
    Hit me up for more details
    Sounds like a good deal. I dont think I can run anything hormonal for a while though... I already got my 2 next runs planned out lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I still dont see your point(and i think you missed mine)... whats the rec dose on the bottle? not loading periods or anything... rec dose and how many servings at that dose?(in ursobolic that is)

    I would only purchase a product that could be run at that dose and see results OR know through verified studies results are happening regardless of what can be "seen" or "felt"(UA falls in the latter category to me)...

    Like I mentioned... IDK that UA is something that even at super mega dosing levels your gonna see stellar, slap you in the face results from... Im sure there is likely a limit at what your body can use at once anyhow...

    This is why I think it is A) a long term benefit type of supplement or B) a stacking supplement best used for the synergy offered as it will seemingly be presented in URSOL-XT....

    Recommend dosage for Ursobolic is 9-18 caps per with bottles being only 120 caps. Most have not seen results until they go up to at least 18 caps per day. So one bottle which is about $14 will last you around 6.5 days. So you need at least 5 bottles to last you one month($70 + shipping).

  24. I may try this product depending on price. Hopefully it is competitively priced with ursobolic.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Recommend dosage for Ursobolic is 9-18 caps per with bottles being only 120 caps. Most have not seen results until they go up to at least 18 caps per day. So one bottle which is about $14 will last you around 6.5 days. So you need at least 5 bottles to last you one month($70 + shipping).
    that is just plain retarded.... but no surprise given it took 2 bottles of 6-oxo to even run it rec dose for 30 days as well...

    PA def knows how to make that money... doesnt mean im buyin any epharm products anytime soon though, lol
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  26. Gang I will have label info and a general idea pricing later tonight
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"

  27. sweeet... im lookin forward to that!
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    that is just plain retarded.... but no surprise given it took 2 bottles of 6-oxo to even run it rec dose for 30 days as well...

    PA def knows how to make that money... doesnt mean im buyin any epharm products anytime soon though, lol
    This is kinda what I was getting at. Product made to look cheap, but really expensive when applied real world. Explains maybe why Compound 20 was so expensive, but at least it's clear how much you're paying for a month cycle.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    This is kinda what I was getting at. Product made to look cheap, but really expensive when applied real world. Explains maybe why Compound 20 was so expensive, but at least it's clear how much you're paying for a month cycle.
    after some further discussions with Jacob, CEO of USPl ive actually found out C20 doesnt contain Ursolic Acid but does contain Oleanic and some other triterpenoids that he claims r-i-v-a-l(dont know why its getting blanked out) or beat Ursolic in terms of muscle building effects...

    So taking this here URSOL-XT alongside C20 would likely make one heck of a stack.
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    after some further discussions with Jacob, CEO of USPl ive actually found out C20 doesnt contain Ursolic Acid but does contain Oleanic and some other triterpenoids that he claims r-i-v-a-l(dont know why its getting blanked out) or beat Ursolic in terms of muscle building effects...

    So taking this here URSOL-XT alongside C20 would likely make one heck of a stack.
    I have set aside February for this Stack as part of my non stim 2 months a year
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  31. Is it later tonight yet?

  32. lol
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    after some further discussions with Jacob, CEO of USPl ive actually found out C20 doesnt contain Ursolic Acid but does contain Oleanic and some other triterpenoids that he claims r-i-v-a-l(dont know why its getting blanked out) or beat Ursolic in terms of muscle building effects...

    So taking this here URSOL-XT alongside C20 would likely make one heck of a stack.
    Interesting Would love to hear Jacob chime in on this, generally a fan of USP. Still considering trying out Compound 20, curious to see how much it is and maybe see some logs with 2 bottles.

    Can't wait to see the URSOL-XT write up, could be an awesome stack indeed!

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Is it later tonight yet?
    It's tomorrow here hehe

  34. TBR this primate is subbed for the info promised tonight

  35. label
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"

  36. eh maybe we will wake to some info...
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

  37. Awww man I went to work and came back expecting some news.... I hate getting teased

  38. Rig's been very busy lately, don't get too upset fellas, good news is coming...

  39. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Rig's been very busy lately, don't get too upset fellas, good news is coming...
    What is that brown stuff on your nose? No excuses, we want the label!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  40. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

    What is that brown stuff on your nose? No excuses, we want the label!
    Is this a brown nosing joke? Lol.
    I am just speaking the truth! FRL/AMS/BigRigSupps have some good stuff rolling out soon...I stalk....
  

  
 

Log in
Log in