Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Just havin some fun))
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Helz, why not In for mo info...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

We "altered" the UA in a way that makes it approximately 200 times more soluble, with the intention of improving the kinetics. We felt this was a major issue with ursolic acid.

It also contains forskolin, and piperine.

The myostatin thing is an indirect connection that many won't easily identify. But we have an article that explains it in detail.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We "altered" the UA in a way that makes it approximately 200 times more soluble, with the intention of improving the kinetics. We felt this was a major issue with ursolic acid.

The myostatin thing is an indirect connection that many won't easily identify. But we have an article that explains it in detail.
    Thanks Royd..i hope to have label info soon for us to share with our FRL AM posse
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  6. Registered User

Ok, this sounds likes a win Anything else aside from UA, forskolin and piperine?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Love me some forskolin! Any idea on a release date?? I don't wanna keep ordering urso if this is coming out
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Love me some forskolin! Any idea on a release date?? I don't wanna keep ordering urso if this is coming out
    From what i was told..it will be at our main warehouse next week for distribution to our retailers
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    From what i was told..it will be at our main warehouse next week for distribution to our retailers
    So places like d p s and nutra and o r b I t should have it??
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So places like d p s and nutra and o r b I t should have it??
    more like o r b I t and others i have listed on my site
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni View Post
    Any hint on price and how long a bottle will last? One of the more off putting parts of ursobolic was having to buy multiple bottles and probably having to dose crazy high.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBGRigatoni
    more like o r b I t and others i have listed on my site
    Got it thanks. Looking forward to label info!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Any hint on price and how long a bottle will last? One of the more off putting parts of ursobolic was having to buy multiple bottles and probably having to dose crazy high.
    I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.

Im really interested in this and how it could be.... In all my searching I couldnt find anything that effected myostatin positively RE: UA or Forskolii

Will we get to see this paper cited through any of the explanatory writeup or anything?
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    I dont know that regardless of dosing HIGH or not your ever going to REALLY see or feel the benefits from UA like you would a PH or steroid... or maybe even other natty supplements for that matter...

Really though this combination they have put together with forskolin will be something that you SHOULD be able to see and feel though given their similar effects and different MOA's they should create quite a synergy and be a great tool for recomping....

I for one am very excited in seeing the doses for everything and a real world application of the supplement.
    For me, it's more of a selling it really cheap which depending depending on dose will last anywhere from 7 days to 14 days, especially if most have to dose on the high end to get results, so it seems cheap but actually works out to be incredibly expensive.

I would always rather a better formula with enough to make a decent run at it. Also bigger bottles/less caps can save on production cost and allow for a fully dosed cheaper product overall.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    For me, it's more of a selling it really cheap which depending depending on dose will last anywhere from 7 days to 14 days, especially if most have to dose on the high end to get results, so it seems cheap but actually works out to be incredibly expensive.

I would always rather a better formula with enough to make a decent run at it. Also bigger bottles/less caps can save on production cost and allow for a fully dosed cheaper product overall.
    I still dont see your point(and i think you missed mine)... whats the rec dose on the bottle? not loading periods or anything... rec dose and how many servings at that dose?(in ursobolic that is)

I would only purchase a product that could be run at that dose and see results OR know through verified studies results are happening regardless of what can be "seen" or "felt"(UA falls in the latter category to me)...

Like I mentioned... IDK that UA is something that even at super mega dosing levels your gonna see stellar, slap you in the face results from... Im sure there is likely a limit at what your body can use at once anyhow...

This is why I think it is A) a long term benefit type of supplement or B) a stacking supplement best used for the synergy offered as it will seemingly be presented in URSOL-XT....
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Im really interested in this and how it could be.... In all my searching I couldnt find anything that effected myostatin positively RE: UA or Forskolii

Will we get to see this paper cited through any of the explanatory writeup or anything?
    Yes all the references are included. It's an interesting connection. I don't know to what degree it will reduce myostatin though. It was just one benefit in addition to the others that already exist with UA.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

17. Registered User

Ah... What I was trying to say was my problem was more
  18. Registered User

Ah, what I was trying to say was my issue was more with the marketing/production of the product, rather then any results produced by the product, which I cant comment on anyways.

Sorry for any miscommunication
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

Were there any testers with reported results, or is the first batch going to be user based test? how was the dosing established?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Were there any testers with reported results, or is the first batch going to be user based test? how was the dosing established?
    ^^^ This.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. Registered User

So are there more details and will you be sponsoring logs? I've been on ursobolic since it's release and am loving it. Dosing at 9/day. Would love to give this new delivery method a shot...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zb126
    So are there more details and will you be sponsoring logs? I've been on ursobolic since it's release and am loving it. Dosing at 9/day. Would love to give this new delivery method a shot...
    Ditto.. Would be more than happy to honestly n objectively compare the two.. Haven't seen u in any of the urso threads tho, zb
  23. Registered User

I would like to see someone run ursolic acid who is meticulous with diet and ideally caliper testing.

One of the issues with it is it is a product you can't feel and therefore the effects being noted on here are often subject to varying degrees of body dysmorphia when someone says "I think I look a little leaner/fatter/more bloated etc" rather than having anything qualitative.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I want to see TheBigRigatoni himself run it all winter long while binge drinking
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I want to see TheBigRigatoni himself run it all winter long while binge drinking
    BURP!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not drunk, i just happy
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

LOL... a lil much on the Nog there eh Rig???
  27. Registered User

LOL... a lil much on the Nog there eh Rig???
    noaps;jr[23 04t ] grqopig i fe el gre a t LOL
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

He's not drunk SD, you're just sober! Lol
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  29. Registered User

OOO and FYI...there is a sale going on for Alpha Mass/4-AD stack sale with free shipping til end of this week.. and no im not DRUNK
    Hit me up for more details
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    He's not drunk SD, you're just sober! Lol
    ROFLMAO
  •