Female fat loss

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Can anyone give me any suggestions ? My wife has been inspired by my recent fat loss and wishes to loose fat herself . What kind of suuplements do you recomend for her . She is about 5'8" and won't tell me her weight . She has been out of the gym for a while and not really that active . Also what kind of carb/protein amount should she be taking in ?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the Levi Reloaded and DCP stack. Throw in fish oil and maybe green tea and she should be good.

As far as the diet. I eat good carbs like sweet potatoes, oatmeal mixed with a scoop of chocolate prtein powder and a tablespoon of Natty Peanut butter mixed together. Brocolli and aspargus are good. And lean protein like tilapia, tuna, chicken.

My trainer wants me on 6 meals a day with 20 grams of protein a meal, I weigh 122lb. So 1 gram of protein for every 1lb she weighs.

Drink plenty of water, use weight training to put on muscle. Which burns fat at a resting rate.

Cardio until she drops to a weight she is comfortable with. But weight training definitly.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Hey thanks for the info . I havn't done alot a research on female fitness . I do know that the female body reacts completely different than male and I didn't want to lead her astray .