Female fat loss

1. Female fat loss

Can anyone give me any suggestions ? My wife has been inspired by my recent fat loss and wishes to loose fat herself . What kind of suuplements do you recomend for her . She is about 5'8" and won't tell me her weight . She has been out of the gym for a while and not really that active . Also what kind of carb/protein amount should she be taking in ?

2. I use the Levi Reloaded and DCP stack. Throw in fish oil and maybe green tea and she should be good.

As far as the diet. I eat good carbs like sweet potatoes, oatmeal mixed with a scoop of chocolate prtein powder and a tablespoon of Natty Peanut butter mixed together. Brocolli and aspargus are good. And lean protein like tilapia, tuna, chicken.

My trainer wants me on 6 meals a day with 20 grams of protein a meal, I weigh 122lb. So 1 gram of protein for every 1lb she weighs.

Drink plenty of water, use weight training to put on muscle. Which burns fat at a resting rate.

Cardio until she drops to a weight she is comfortable with. But weight training definitly.

3. Hey thanks for the info . I havn't done alot a research on female fitness . I do know that the female body reacts completely different than male and I didn't want to lead her astray .
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stubborn Female Fat Loss
    By rebeccas in forum PES
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 05:20 AM
  2. Female fat loss help
    By Mikey13 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. best supps for female weight/fat loss
    By ekdevil in forum Weight Loss