11 oxo for women
- 12-23-2007, 05:38 PM
- 12-24-2007, 12:28 PM
I would proceed with caution if you do. i tried it an had almost immediate voice cracking. I found it to be very anabolic in sides for women.
After contacting Patrick he advised me to stop taking it. After maybe 3 weeks it all went back to normal. So my advice would be no. Or watch her very carefully.
12-24-2007, 04:30 PM
12-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Some alternative choices for a non-stim fat burner might be DCP, along with green tea, sesamin, and a good ala, and fish oils. I would probably start with those first..
12-25-2007, 09:07 PM
01-07-2008, 03:55 AM
just a question, are there any anabolics that have low sides for women. OTC wise? also, is anavar a good fat burner or does it rely mostly on appetite supressant?
01-07-2008, 11:25 AM
01-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Anavar is a good drug. Surprised to hear 11oxo at such a low dose to have such an effect on women.
My wife took anavar years back and got good results minus sides.
Shows what is OTC and Rx is ass backwards!
01-08-2008, 05:29 PM
I have used anavar first starting at 5mg for first month, not much of good effects, then I went up in July to 10mg, 5 mg in morning and 5mg prior to evening weightlifting..no sides...good for bone density, libido, does not make me aggressive at all; sometimes a little bloated (water retention) but very pleased with it.....
03-21-2008, 03:40 PM
I am surprised 11-OXO would be that androgenic for you. The 19NorAndro's are probably the best bet for women...
Similar Forum Threads
- By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2009, 05:44 PM
- By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2009, 04:44 AM
- By larue38462 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2008, 02:43 AM
- By LeanGuy in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:36 PM
- By smalls556 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:44 AM